• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
2. Lol if you don't spam and make random comments against other characters fan bases you arnt a Bomberman fan.

What would you know anyway?
I've only flamed you in defense of other people or after you've attacked one of my posts. Anyone who cared enough to go through our arguments could prove that
Halo? Innovative? Laughable. Save for that shield system (which was innovative for all of one game, and not that big of a deal even then), its a generic FPS.

Um...except for the story, and the vehicles, and the weapons, and an actual FUN multiplayer....

*blinks* Mario Galaxy brought very little new to the series. The spinning launchers were about it. Its a great game because its very, very fun, like nearly all Mario games. Hell, Mario Sunshine brought as much or more new to the series as did Galaxy in the form of FLUDD, Bowser Jr, and the paintbrush, but that doesn't make it the better game.

You've got to be kidding me. Sunshine brought FLUDD, which was good, and Galaxy brought a completely new physics system. And music that doesn't suck

You keep telling yourself that, and watch as people continue to flock to books, movies, and games which feature those creatures. Dragons haven't lost their appeal over the millenniums they've been in existence in the human imagination, they're not suddenly going to do so now.

There aren't many that feature dragons anymore. Most of these media types are OLD. Maybe Eragon and Harry Potter, but that's it.

And if this is the only argument you have, then I can finally see the reason the Ridley thread was closed. You never argued against what i said about Ridley being trite.

At least someone knows it's true
Zevox

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
to tell you the truth, Shrek killed the coolness of dragons :\

dragon with lipstick on (yea Iknow it's a girl but.. blegh)
Dragon marries a donkey.. I mean COME ON!...
Dragon ahs children with donkey. That's even worse than marrying the donkey.

Lol

I just changed this thread to shrek :]

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
to tell you the truth, Shrek killed the coolness of dragons :\

dragon with lipstick on (yea Iknow it's a girl but.. blegh)
Dragon marries a donkey.. I mean COME ON!...
Dragon ahs children with donkey. That's even worse than marrying the donkey.

Lol

I just changed this thread to shrek :]
Quoted for Uber Truth

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
The fact that Ridley is a dragon, while PT has a dragon, a turtle and a plant is so much cooler :p.

Dragon < Dragon, plant AND turtle :]

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Ridley is ten times as much badass dragon as Charizard is.
Ok, I have to agree with you there. But In terms of playing as... Charizard would be so much more bad@$$ to play as just because of the fast that we can use his moves freely and arnt subject to only turn based moves. We can actually have a real Pokemon Battle with him in Brawl.

As a Bad@$$ stand point, Ridley takes the cake.
but as a Playable Bad@$$ stand point, It much rather look forword to finaly REALLY being inn control of Charizard.

This whole thread is now a sethpool of fail.

-10 for PT.
Cause of Ridley fans trying to act like there character is much more cool than the others, always kills a thread.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Ok, I have to agree with you there. But In terms of playing as... Charizard would be so much more bad@$$ to play as just because of the fast that we can use his moves freely and arnt subject to only turn based moves. We can actually have a real Pokemon Battle with him in Brawl.

As a Bad@$$ stand point, Ridley takes the cake.
but as a Playable Bad@$$ stand point, It much rather look forword to finaly REALLY being inn control of Charizard.

Cause of Ridley fans trying to act like there character is much more cool than the others, always kills a thread.
Excuse me? Badass? Moves freely oh wow like Pikachu and JP and Mewtwo didnt show something already. Real pokemon battle? This is getting quite humorous.

We dont act on how badbutt he is, but how stupid people compare a main antagonist to a monster out of 500+. I know Charizard is popular and everything... but COME ON.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pokemon Trainer.

Ridley has lost awesome from my point of view due to his rabid ignorant over-obsessive fan base and the huge demand for him as playable on the Brawl roster.

Cmon now you guys. That's just silly X_X

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
We dont act on how badbutt he is, but how stupid people compare a main antagonist to a monster out of 500+. I know Charizard is popular and everything... but COME ON.
1) Charizard is #6 out of 500 :]
2) Who says we all voted for PT just for charizard. I actually personally like squirtle more than Charizard, although ivysaur and charizard are tied for me, since ivysaur is the first four-legged ssb character I can think of :]

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Pokemon Trainer.

Ridley has lost awesome from my point of view due to his rabid ignorant over-obsessive fan base and the huge demand for him as playable on the Brawl roster.

Cmon now you guys. That's just silly X_X

"Smashboards CHARACTER BATTLE!"

When was this a fanbase battle? Just ignore the fans. (Think of Krystal and Ashley) and vote for a real purpose. Think of voting for a presedential election. Would you vote Dedede, just because hes a bumbling moron (no offense...), or vote for a higly intellegent space dragon?

My purpose for my Ridley fanism is to show the point on why doing something against another is dumb. I mean... come on..

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
CURRENT STANDINGS:

The Elite 8 - Division 2

1st - Pokemon Trainer [44 votes]

2nd - Ridley [40 votes]

Will you all knock it off? honestly, I've remained neutral this entire thread, but I'm almost hoping that Ridley loses just so all this arguing stops. And it's BOTH sides' fault. Ridley fans, I know you guys love your dragon, but seriously, he's just a video game character. chill out. And everyone else, stop taking shots at Ridley, your being just as ridiculous. Everyone just needs to calm down.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol, from the cartoons, Dedede is a moron.. unfortunatly. But where did you read the Ridley is a highly intelligent space dragon?

If I understood correctly, you're doing a good job about it (that's not meant to be a compliment)

EDIT: I'm done debating. I don;t want to be banned. I love these forums too much :)

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
1) Charizard is #6 out of 500 :]
2) Who says we all voted for PT just for charizard. I actually personally like squirtle more than Charizard, although ivysaur and charizard are tied for me, since ivysaur is the first four-legged ssb character I can think of :]
Water pokemon ftw

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yes really. You say 'his fans' not 'some of his fans.'

"I don't know anyhting about Metriod or Reidley or anyhting, but is there anything about Ridley's character that makes only HIS fans spam the forums, hate on every other character, try to cheat on a forum game, etc?"

I said that it makes only his fans do all that stuff. Not his all of his fans only do that stuff.

If half of Geno supporters like Coca Cola and no one else does, and I say only Geno supporters like Coca Cola, that doesn't mean I said all of the Geno supporters like Coca Cola.

No Ivysaur love, anyone?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
You said 'His fans.' Im a Ridley fan, so your statement would have applied to me.

Anyway enough of this.

SiegK

Smash Champion
You said 'His fans.' Im a Ridley fan, so your statement would have applied to me.

Anyway enough of this.
get over yourself, "Im a Ridley Fanboy, Im the e xception to the Ridley fanbase of idiots, Dont call them stupif cause I am all of them cause when you generalise stuff It would be taken with all seriousness."

We KNOW not ALL Ridley Fans are Like that, Gosh darnit! Calm yourself.

Shut up. Laugh it off, dont take things too much out of context. We're all gunna just forget about it by 2morrow, unless you keep making a big deal out of every comment. ugh.

Yaya

Smash Champion
367: Vs. Mode gets replaced by Mini Games.

368: SSE gets replaced by a picture of Bart Simpson mooning you, it's impossible to exit and your Wii will malfunction, making all buttons on your Wiimote and your Wii useless, and then the Wii makes it impossible to turn off, even if you unplug the Wii, and you get attached to your chair, which gets attached to the ground, making you stare at Bart Simpson's *** for the rest of your life.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
@ SiegK. At no point was I talking to you. I merely posted again because Chi highlighted it. I am not being big headed at all. Your aggressive post was not needed at all. In the future, dont direct anything towards me if you're going to be so foolish.

And as I've said numerous times, enough. Let this thread serve its intended purpose.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Well I never said you were talking to me, but its quite annoying to see you post stuff like this crap back and forth cause umm... It doesnt really matter who your talking to if EVERYONE can read it, if you wanna b**** at Chi, PM him. dont keep it here.

SPITE ALERT!! SPITE ALERT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom