• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
hmmm.......flying space pirate dragon or a orange dragon the kicks absolute tail!....hmm... charizard gets mine

I vote
Pokemon Trainer!

Ridley.

Exactly! Ridley pales in comparison to REAL dragons like Dragonite.....and even that weirdo, Gyrados.

And Magikarp:chuckle:

Oh and I vote for Pokemon trainer
Lol, look at the kids thinking Pokemon is better.

And you thought Aqua couldn't get any worse?

PT: 26
Ridley: 24

Pokemon Trainer has a bigger fanbase than I thought, But Its not just The Trainer we are voting for, its the 3 Pokemon we play as! Yeah! Who would pass up an opportunity to Play as Squirtle, Ivysaur, or Charizard.

I mean, Ridley if is at all in Brawl, we already have a dragon...so he might be a Charizard Clone.

Charizard > Ridley

C'mon PT and Pokemon fans alike!
Sandshrew > Sonic

And lol, your even more ******** than I remember.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Ridley.

You spelled my name wrong. :embarrass

Mega, use your brain. In reality, what can possibly stop a psychic like Mewtwo?

Besides B-Man.

Ridley is just a smart dragon. Nothing special, really.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
well then i vote RIDLEY. seriously people PT may control 3 pokemon but the battle is between the trainer and riddles, so he freakin wins. that is all

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

Besides B-Man.

Krystal can stop a psychic...

well then i vote RIDLEY. seriously people PT may control 3 pokemon but the battle is between the trainer and riddles, so he freakin wins. that is all
the character is PT and his pokemon(we didnt have a battle with charizard in it)

Patinator

Smash Champion
Well, we're talking about Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur, Agua. So really, if this WAS a battle, I'd say Ridley would've won by default. His awesomeness level is... OVER 9000!

Pokemon Trainer's is, despite me being a Pokemon fan, OVER 9... Yeah. Over 9.

Ridley's a smart dragon with plasma, teh phir3, super cool wings, multiple colors, and multiple forms. Yeah... And his awesomeness ray of death, AKA plasma, could murdalize Godzilla, a super giant Captain Falcon, and a super giant Chuck Norris.

In one blow.

(Yes I know. I already voted. This isn't a vote.)

Besides B-Man.

And Mewtwo is just a smart cat.

Seriously though, Ridley destroys worlds, Mewtwo cant even destroy Ash!

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Ridley.

Sandshrew > Sonic

And lol, your even more ******** than I remember.
hmm your votes shouldn't be counted :laugh:...Being a jerk on who people like is rude. Learn to be nice to people. People can like whoever they like, no need to argue about it.

hmm your votes shouldn't be counted :laugh:...Being a jerk on who people like is rude. Learn to be nice to people. People can like whoever they like, no need to argue about it.
STFU people can like whoever they want but they cant just go around saying this character is better than that, especially when one series is repetitive noob fest and the other is considered one of the greatest to ever exist.

poke trainer -- ah the fond childhood memories
Lol, fake account.

i would...i would in a heartbeat
Lol, furrys are so funny.l

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
STFU people can like whoever they want but they cant just go around saying this character is better than that, especially when one series is repetitive noob fest and the other is considered one of the greatest to ever exist.
l
Lolz so funny to see you getting so worked up over a character battle. As if Ridley passing this round would save him from Mario~:lick:

Zevox

Smash Lord
Right, because theres absolutely nothing special about a Dragon. Thats why you almost never hear about them, even in fantasy stories, and why no Pokèmon fans like guys like Charizard or Dragonite.

:rolleyes:

Zevox

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Right, because theres absolutely nothing special about a Dragon. Thats why you almost never hear about them, even in fantasy stories, and why no Pokèmon fans like guys like Charizard or Dragonite.

:rolleyes:

Zevox
now wait i love Dragons(the Bible mentions a creature that could breathe fire!) but my favorite pokemon is still Charizard

Zevox

Smash Lord
now wait i love Dragons(the Bible mentions a creature that could breathe fire!) but my favorite pokemon is still Charizard
I was being sarcastic. Obviously, Dragons are hugely unusual and popular creatures that capture the imagination of billions of people around the world. Thats why they're so prevalent in fantasy literature (The Hobbit, the Silmarillion, Eragon, Reign of Fire, the Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, Harry Potter - you name a fantasy series, and it probably has Dragons in it), why there are games like Dungeons & Dragons out there, why they show up in video games and movies so often, why Charizard is a popular Pokèmon, etc etc. I was trying to point out how ridiculous it is to call Ridley "nothing special" because he is "just a smart dragon."

Zevox

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I was being sarcastic. Obviously, Dragons are hugely unusual and popular creatures that capture the imagination of billions of people around the world. Thats why they're so prevalent in fantasy literature (The Hobbit, the Silmarillion, Eragon, Reign of Fire, the Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, Harry Potter - you name a fantasy series, and it probably has Dragons in it), why there are games like Dungeons & Dragons out there, why they show up in video games and movies so often, why Charizard is a popular Pokèmon, etc etc. I was trying to point out how ridiculous it is to call Ridley "nothing special" because he is "just a smart dragon."

Zevox
oh ok gotcha! thats the only reason i like ridley! is because he is a dragon.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Well, we're talking about Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur, Agua. So really, if this WAS a battle, I'd say Ridley would've won by default. His awesomeness level is... OVER 9000!
Read his post. He said "Pokemon" not "Pokemon Trainer"

And Mewtwo is just a smart cat.

Seriously though, Ridley destroys worlds, Mewtwo cant even destroy Ash!

Mewtwo can flick ASH away in a second. Other pokemon are a different matter.

Zevox
You should read what you write before you post.

Dragons are not special because they are so common nowadays. You practically said it yourself.

And if they were so "unusual and popular", Ridley would have been confirmed for Melee, not Brawl.

antimatter

Smash Lord
time limit constraints, people. time limit constraints, and i dont think we know sakurai's opinion of ridley.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Read his post. He said "Pokemon" not "Pokemon Trainer"

Mewtwo can flick ASH away in a second. Other pokemon are a different matter.

You should read what you write before you post.

Dragons are not special because they are so common nowadays. You practically said it yourself.

And if they were so "unusual and popular", Ridley would have been confirmed for Melee, not Brawl.
Dragons are extremely popular which would go for the overpopularity rule! which isnt good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom