• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
CURRENT STANDINGS:

The Elite 8 - Division 3

1st - Sonic [56 votes]

2nd - Krystal [30 votes]

I was thinking about what to do once the tournament ends...I'm probably not going to be able to start another game, since I'll be home from college and be working and busy most of the time. See, I conveniently scheduled the tournament so that it ends the day I leave here to go home :) But after this is done, someone else can probably start a Version 2 if they want.

RDK

Smash Hero
Mario beat Isaac, right? Because if he didn't.....well, I have nothing to say for those of you that voted Isaac.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Phew... I like Sonic and want him to win, but if people were cheating somehow I'd be pissed... I feel so freaking gullible now.lol

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

The Elite 8 - Division 3

1st - Sonic [56 votes]

2nd - Krystal [30 votes]

I was thinking about what to do once the tournament ends...I'm probably not going to be able to start another game, since I'll be home from college and be working and busy most of the time. See, I conveniently scheduled the tournament so that it ends the day I leave here to go home :) But after this is done, someone else can probably start a Version 2 if they want.
I'll take on V2.
See, unlike you, I'm having to work at college, and not rest when at home :psycho:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Why'd she have to lose :(
I wanted Krystal to win.

While I know it won't make a bit of difference

My vote goes to Krystal

At least she was beat by an Icon as big as Sonic.

Now I'm sure that it will be Mario/Sonic in the finals. The clash of the two icons, that won't be as lame as the Olympics, that game got like a 4.5/10 :urg:

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:

The Elite 8 - Division 3

And the Dreamland Conference representative will be....

SONIC!

Krystal has been eliminated.

Please wait for me to open the next division.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
The Elite 8
Division 4
NOW OPEN!

It is finally time for the epic battle between Geno and Mewtwo. The winner advances to the Final Four, where they will represent the Kanto Conference and face Sonic for a chance at the finals. Will it be the pokemon or the puppet? Its time to decide.

I will vote for Mewtwo.

Let the battle begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom