• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Pardon the interruption, but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the announcement at the top of the Forum Games index. Please take a moment to read it.

Click here

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Pardon the interruption, but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the announcement at the top of the Forum Games index. Please take a moment to read it.

Click here

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Click here

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Click here

Also, for Mafia games, if I see a sig I will edit that post to take the sig out. I solemnly swear on my position as Forum Games Moderator that I will not alter the post in any other way, shape, or form. All it'll look like is

Sig edit. ~Bahamut

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Click here

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I bet you will change it to Unvote: Bahamut.
(j/k)

Anyways, still trying to think of something to discuss for the rest of Day 1 since we can't start name claim until Day 2. Btw, are some people still against the name claim? Because we can't start it until everyone agrees to it.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Vote Count, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

No Lynch- 4 (tails3535, agentli, SideEffect001, GotMink)
agentli- 1 (frozenflame751)
GotMink- 1 (thedocsalive)
thedocsalive- 1 (commonyoshi)

Not voting (6): Bahamut, ZMan, Marshigio, DiamondFalcon, camo-man, Kujirudo

7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 10 11:59 PM EST

G

GotMink

you got a reason for voting for me doc? or is it still that minks are illegal to hunt?

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Well, live minks are fine and are not illegal, it is not illegal for minks to live, however, since your name implies ownership of a mink, it then becomes more serious. I'm not sure what the rules of owning a mink is, but since owning can mean both live and dead, that, well makes you suspicious for participating in illegal activities. >_>

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
is my score supposed to be rounded up or down?

either way, two on gannon
If it is 2/3, round up. If it is 1/3, round down!

Ganon won!

Ganon's power moves totally plowed through CF's! Oh, and about the number of points you get for doing the scoreboard, award yourself a point for every time you do it unless you post it again without any changes happening. Thank you, I appreitiate that you have done that. Hopefully the bugs caused by this new patch will not effect this game. As you may know, sigs can go beyond the eight line limit, and sigs can be posted in forum games. If anyone is caught putting a sig in this room, they will get -1 point! If it is beyond the 8 line limit, it will be -2 points!

Next match:

Ganon
vs.
Falco

Falco wanted to ally with CF as two birds of prey, but Ganon killed him. Will he get revenge?

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Oh, piddlesnabbits! I posted my sig! -1 point for me! That means I have 3 points okay? And radical00edward got +3 points instead of +2 because of the bonus he got!

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Yep. And agentli is obvious the agent, thedocsalive is obviously the doc, and commonyoshi should be townie. :p

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, everyone in the game has posted atleats once I beleive, so we dont; have any inactives to pursue at the moment. Rigth now the only thing I can think of is making a checklist of everybody who has agreed to go along with the name claim (which thedocsalive has already done once I beleive). I'll update that a a little while I suppose. Anyone who is still opposed to the plan needs to speak up now and tell us why.

smashbros=fun

Smash Apprentice
11 of 41 on Ganon. (+1 for this scoreboard)

Smash=fun 41
Pikachuz 40
Iggy K 34
DaMan 19
Radical 16
Spike 15
Tails3535 8
Friendship 8
Jazblack 8
Armygeddon 7
Vasilicus 7
Victory 5
Diamond 4
Colbusman 3
Gigayoshi 3
Zefyrinus 3
Maliceschaos 3
nux23 2

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Who is Jr. Troopa. (If you count him as a boss.)

If not, then who is Goomba King.

Paper Mario for $100.

Ya know, even if Bahamut gets all the remaining answers, Lance still wins....

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Sorry, the computer was taken up all yesterday, so I couldn't post the night after I posted the "I will post shortly" message. Now it's coming.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
He didn't do one
So I'll write about pirates
Best...movie...ever

New Topic: Write about Scav's old avatar (anyone remember it still?)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Night 3

As Rad prepares to go to sleep after a long night, an arrow suddenly zips over his head and spears his pillow. He hears, "Darn it! Missed!" He looks outside, but his assailant is nowhere to be seen.

Out on the castle grounds, agentli decided to sit down for a bit and enjoy the view. It was so peaceful that he dozed off slightly. Just when that happened, a wyvern picks him up by the shoulders and carries him away. agentli is voteblocked today

At the same time, an axe-weilding man charges while screaming "Death to ZMan!" But it was not ZMan, it was ligolski! ligolski draws a sword and parries the blow. Seeing he has no chance of killing him, the axeman runs away.

It is now Day 4.

With 16 able to vote, it takes 9 to lynch.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
YEA!!! I AM NOT FROZNE HURRAY!!! AND TAKE THAT YOU AXE WIELDING MANIAC!!! lol...
yesterday we got lucky and lynched the sk...according to agentli's theory rad is town...thats all i have to say for now

I will be gone from this friday, august 11th till august 20th because i am going camping again so i will not have ANY internet access...GO TOWN!!!

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmmm....that was kinda a strange sequence of events. The mafia didn't get a successful kill......and someone doesn't want me to vote.........and also, ligolski has a kind of...defending mechinism.......strange...strange.....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Good job whoever was the roleswitcher. This gives us more time to figure out who the mafia is.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
no i don't have a defending mechanism...it's just that axe doesn't beat sword according to the game mechanics...someone tried to kill zman our cop and pushed it on to me...interesting

G

GotMink

we know know that ligolski is sword type, that's bought all really, besides the whole role swtcher stuff as explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom