• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Ok...so obviously someone wants to kill ZMan, the town cop, we know that.....Also, someone doesnt' trust you. Looking at it, there were two roleblockers/switchers from before. There was only 1 role switch after. Obviously someone didn't want ZMan to die. That wouldn't be the mafia switcher.

So that means the townie switcher wanted to kill ligolski instead of ZMan, because he felt that ligolski was suspicious. Of course there might be no town switcher...let me explain. Who has a vendetta against ligolski....or is at least suspicious of ligolski? Well seeing yesterday (in game days), we concluded the mafia wanted karshkin dead, obviously the mafia was on to something. The town then coluded they also probably wanted ligolski dead too. Ligolski=valuable. Therefore, this switcher might be independent, leaving the town without one. However, I doubt this because of the past night briefs pointing to a town switcher, but i'm just bringing this up as a possibility.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, since tomorrow is the last day of Day 1, let's organize our standings on the name claim issue. I know it's been done before, but some people have changed their views/don't have a clear view.

Pro-name claim:
thedocsalive
frozenflame
DiamondFalcon
Kujirudo
camo-man
Marshigio

Anti-name claim:
Bahamut (but he went ahead anyways)
GotMink

Will go along if everyone else does:
agentli
commonyoshi
tails3535

I'm not sure about these, please restate your view:
ZMan
SideEffect001

If any of these are wrong, please say so. And ZMan and SideEffect001 ought to decide.

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
hurt only mute city
-----------
Final Destination-24
Hyrule Temple-21
Yoshi's Island-18
Big Blue-18
Mute City-17
Fountain of Dreams-17
Princess Peach's Castle-15
Jungle Japes-15
Great Bay-15
Kongo Jungle-15
Venom-15
Brinstar-15
Mushroom Kingdom-15
Mushroom Kingdom II-15
Brinstar Depths-15
Battlefield-15
Kongo Jungle 64-15
Pokefloats-13
Yoshi's Story-12
Corneria-10
Yoshi's Island 64-7

----RIP----
Fourside (25th)
Rainbow Cruise (26th)
Dream Land 64 (27th)
Onett (28th)
Pokemon Stadium (29th)
Icicle Mountain (28th)
Flat Zone (29th)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
speaking of vendettas...ih8jamesbond seems to hate my guts with a passion...plus thats about all he does in all his posts is hate me...maybe someone we should look into then.?.?.?.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Well, I wanted to be sure. ZMan started with an anti-name claim stance then faded away and posts "No comment" type posts. I'd rather him say he agrees himself.

Pro-name claim:
thedocsalive
frozenflame
DiamondFalcon
Kujirudo
camo-man
Marshigio

Anti-name claim:
Bahamut (but he went ahead anyways)

Will go along if everyone else does:
agentli
commonyoshi
tails3535
GotMink
SideEffect001

I'm not sure about these, please restate your view:
ZMan

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
Awesome that they didn't get a kill! I think I need to go back and look over some stuff...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Couple of things:
1) My vacation has been extended to this sunday or monday
2) Did you learn anything from the one-night masonry lilgolski? At the least, whod you talk to with what reaaction?
3) Learn anything ZMan?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
No deaths? Huzzah!

btw, I'll be gone from August 11 to either the 13th.

So let's see, someone was trying to kill ZMan, but the role-switcher switched him ligolski. Ligolski parried it because in FE sword > axe.

Now that I've stated the obvious, let's go into further detail.

Why ligolski?

1. Doesn't like him
2. Thought he was suspicious
3. Put Ligolski in only because he didn't have any idea of who else to switch.

I think 3 is a possibility, because we didn't make much progess, but ih8jamesbond also likes to make fun of ligolski, so it could be him too.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
well its all by chance and I doubt anything else is going to happen in 1 day...im just trying to speed things up. Unless you guys have a better idea of course.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Fact: The mafia wanted ZMan dead.
Fact: Someone wanted to save ZMan, or at least kill Ligolski instead of ZMan

That roleswitcher has to be either the mafia roleswitcher or the town roleswitcher. Seeing how the night went, The mafia switcher probably got roleblocked. Seeing how the night went, someone had to have roleblocked him. Then look at the town switcher. The town switcher therefore HAD to have deflected the attack at Ligolski, who else would? Therefore someone doesn't trust Ligolski. You may say that ih8jamesbond may be behind the roleswitches, but also look at this. Night 3, Ligolski, for the first time, didn't get frozen. This may be a stretch, but I think ih8jamesbond would rather freeze Ligolski instead of kill him. And this may also be a stretch, but if ih8jamesbond is the freezer, then someone also roleblocked him tonight. What would be the motive behind that?

Rad is town. But this means that now the archer can use that defense to save himself, thereby shooting himself. If he knows he is town, if he shoots himself he can prove that he is town to the rest of us, and not get lynched. This is messed up, and also has no relevance at all to the game, but whatever.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Ok I think we should just lynch frozen seeing how he is going to get night killed anyway and if he doesnt it must mean he is Mafia LOL jk.

But really, right now I am clueless on what to do besides voting no lynch.(which i already have) Come on people post your ideas!! Besides name claiming which we will do tomorrow!

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Falco Won!

Falco totally pwned Ganon with his superior speed! Thanks to SmashBros.=fun things are running very smoothly. Once the scoreboard is started, you can always highlight it and press Ctrl+C to copy it, then when you are in the posty thing, press Ctrl+V to paste, then make neccesary changes!

Next match:

Falco
vs.
Y. Link​

Is high tech weaponry better than swords?

2 on Falco.

I

Ih8jamesbond

wow thats awesome that no one died during the night. also everyone can participate fully except agentli, which is also good so that the game can move along well.

i think it's pretty obvious at this point that the switcher is town alligned since they already attempted to save the doc and no the cop. i don't think there was ever more than one switcher agentli. i don't know where you get the idea that there was.

also i don't agree with you agentli on your theory that the archer is a vig that only kills non-town people. that would be a pretty rigged vig if you ask me. not that that would be a bad thing if he really was a rigged vig, but i think it is very very unlikely. my best guess is that he/she is either a vig with like a 50% chance of hitting (or probably less since he hasn't hit anyone yet) or a vig who can only kill flying units cause archers in FE are really good against flying units.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
No lynch is never a desireable outcome on day one, but it's better than throwing out a lynch with absolutely no reasoning. Which is what we'd be doing with only about one day left until deadline.

GotMink said:
you got a reason for voting for me doc? or is it still that minks are illegal to hunt?
Nah, can't say I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom