• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Haha archer, you are foiled by my sheer awesomeness!
...or your poor aim, whichever.

Ih8jamesbond gets massive props for also realizing that agentli is crazy and there is really only one roleswitcher from the evidence we have been given, and that that roleswitcher is town because a mafia roleswitcher would be totally, entirely broken. Imagine this:

Mafia: "Hmmm, I want to kill Zman because hes a cop. Ok, roleswitcher guy, switch bob(mafia) with Zman, and we'll try to kill our mafia member. That way, any docs will actually protect our mafia man, we get a guaranteed kill on zman since he has no protection, and everyone will think that the mafia was trying to Bob, who is actually mafia! Yay we win!"

There, this is why there is only one roleswitcher, he is town or independent, and any sane mod will never give the mafia one.

Sigh, reading time.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
If the switcher was independent, wouldn't he want the cop to die to weaken the town so he could win? If i'm not mistaken, independents win when everyone else is dead right? Why would an independent switch ZMan to save him?

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, please don't post info in the game unless you are a part of the game. If you want to be a replacement, talk to Camo-man.

To address your point, to be honest he wouldn't. I've already come to the conclusion the switcher is town, but I'm trying to go slow so that the point gets across this time that there is 1 switcher, since most of my posts have been trying to straighten this thing out since the last day. Rad out.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I would love it if someone would go back and find the night 1 info so we could take a look to see how many switchers there really are...I have dial-up right now and it takes me too long to find the nights...maybe camo-man could put links up for us on his first post.?.?.?.

Here is a list of who is left and what we truely know of alliances...

bahamut-town: I found out last night= is town with no abilities
zman-cop?=town
ronike-???
Rad-???
lance87-???
pez-???
ixnayonthehombre-town due to zman
Gotmink-???
Marshigio-???
Sideeffect001-???
ligolski(me)-town
tails3535-??? hasn't posted in a while by the way I think...
Okurama-???
Ih8jamesbond-???
Tahj-mach-???
Sinz-town due to zman
agentli-town because I found out night 1

This is what we truely know due to me and zman...this does not include the theory of the archer missing to be town...If i missed anything about alliances we know just copy paste and make the changes...gone tomarrow till the 20th btw

G

GotMink

14 hours to either somehow think of a brilliant scheme and put it in action, or to have no lynch.....

G

GotMink

I'm also pretty sure that the wyvern rider is the role blocker(unless i misread something), meaning that he is either cormag, or mafia, because everyone knows that in FE wyvern's resemble evil. Or at least they're usually riden by the "baddies". Cormag i think is the only exception, but i haven't played any of the games other than SS.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Yeah, ligolski talked to me last night, and I told him what's what. I'm not the roleswitcher, that's for sure. Just one of the boring roles.

btw, fixed lance's sig.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
If I name-claimed, wouldn't that make me pro-name-claim? Just a thought.

Just because I think it's a stupid idea doesn't mean I'm not going along with it.

Also, since people are kinda leaning this way:

Vote: No lynch

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
True, but I figured Pro-name claim means you support the idea. And you didn't fit with the "going if everyone else does" category because you went already, meaning you did regardless of everyone else. Either way, it doesn't really matter, you wouldn't be the one stopping us from going along with it on Day 2, ZMan might. We can just move you to the pro-name claim category since you went already..

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Ih8jamesbond said:
also i don't agree with you agentli on your theory that the archer is a vig that only kills non-town people. that would be a pretty rigged vig if you ask me. not that that would be a bad thing if he really was a rigged vig, but i think it is very very unlikely. my best guess is that he/she is either a vig with like a 50% chance of hitting (or probably less since he hasn't hit anyone yet) or a vig who can only kill flying units cause archers in FE are really good against flying units.
If he really killed on percentages, I believe he would have tried to kill ZMan night 2 as well. And well, like you said he didn't kill anyone yet. On your other theory, i have no clue, never touched FE in my life.....

Ronike

Smash Ace
I was investigated by Zman night one and found to be town. Nothing new.

Sig edit. ~Bahamut

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
4 of 6 on falco

(i see a flaw in this system. when you get to the last fight, one character will have never played. what if the character he fights has won 4 in a row, and the other guy wins?)
Hmmmm... Better explain that a little. Do you mean the last person might not be the best but win against the final super guy? :confused: Oh yeah, look at my profile picture!

Y. Link won!

His hard hitting moves totally pwned! About the flaw in the system, fixing it would probably overcomplicate things.

Next match:

Y. Link
vs.
Link

Who is the better clone?

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Although the 13 members of the town attempt to come up with a strategy, in the end they are just...too.......tired......zzzzzz........

END OF DAY 1

End of Day 1 Vote Count, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

No Lynch- 5 (tails3535, agentli, SideEffect001, GotMink, Bahamut)
agentli- 1 (frozenflame751)
GotMink- 1 (thedocsalive)
thedocsalive- 1 (commonyoshi)

Not voting (5): ZMan, Marshigio, DiamondFalcon, camo-man, Kujirudo

Send in the night actions!

DEADLINE: 72 hours from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom