• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
frozenflame751 said:
THANK YOU CAMO-MAN! For those of you who don't understand what I'm trying to say, good ol' camo-man has simplified it for you here. The entire situation is obviously more complex (if it wasn't I wouldn't be writing paragraphs about it), but this right here is a good starting point for the pro-name claim argument.
You know, I think this is the first mafia game where I'm actually mentioned, apart from SP mafia, when ligolski was saying I was mafia. Yay! :)

I really don't see how this nameclaim concept is hard to get though..... I think the ones against it are pretty suspicious.

FoS: agentli mainly.

And SideEffect001 too, since he didn't take his vote off of me yet.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
thedocsalive said:
I'm kind of surprised at Bahamut's post. For all the pages of discussion we've had on this matter, you mix up a mass roleclaim with a mass nameclaim? Obviously, a mass roleclaim day one is a bad idea in any non-broken setup. But, for reasons already stated lots of times, a mass nameclaim can be helpful to the town.
For a nameclaim to be as effective as you all are proposing, it'd have to be like a roleclaim, since you'll be trying to piece together people's roles and alignments simply from people's names.

I still don't understand why you people think this is a good idea. EVERYONE WITH A HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS with an incriminating name IS GOING TO LIE. That'll set us back even more, and on top of possibly fake names, we'll be pointing fingers at each other saying 'lynch all liars'.

G

GotMink

Good point bahamut. I agree, and if people don't have incriminating names, it won't help the town at all, and MAY help the mafia. Bad plan.

G

GotMink

unfortunatly no, but if doc can think up another BETTER plan, that would be cool

agentli

Smash Apprentice
frozenflame751 said:
Did you not understand what I just said? Just because a certain action seems way to obvious and stupid doesn't mean the mafia wont't do it. As a matter of fact, if everyone thinks that the mafia would never do a certain thing because it is way too obvious, guess what the mafia is probably going to do? DO IT! Want to know why? Because ignorant townies will blow it off and say "whoa that is way to obvious to be a mafia mistake", which is the poor mentality you seem to have at the moment.
Ok, obviously after reading pages and pages of posts, you do not understand that the mafia ARE NOT going to mess up after reading the same posts. Which idiot is going to go back and say, "hmmm i think i'm going to try that now that everyone has agreed it's STUPID!" We've all pretty much outlined the pros and cons to and not to lie, and if the power mafia roles are revealed by their restaurant names, they are OBVIOUSLY going to lie. If a restaurant name is "Evil Sandwiches", which i'm just using as an example, then obviously the mafia guy is going to lie. I don't see why you don't understand that.

frozenflame751 said:
YOU. NEED. TO. MAKE. UP. YOUR. MIND! Stop flip flopping! First you say "oh noes! what happens when a townie lies and gets counter claimed by another townie! Then we end up killing two townies! OH NOES! BADBADBAD!" Now you're saying "OH NOES! By trying to avoid causing the town to lynch its own members because they catch each other lying, we have to take a chance that the power roles restaurant names might be revealing!" DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT. Would you rather have power roles lie and possibly cause multiple town lynches? Or would you rather take a SMALL chance that restaurant names might be revealing and end up causing counter claims that will ultimately result in a mafia death? I don't know about you, but the latter seems like a much better idea to me. As I have already stated (which you obviously didn't pay attention to) even if we are sacrificing power roles to kill mafia members WE ARE STILL GOING TO WIN. Just an FYI here, there are way less mafia then there are town AND you don't NEED power roles to win. Sure they might make things a little easier but they aren't a neccessity, and I'd be more than willing to sacrifice them to catch one or two mafia members. Also, as far as what happens in a claim/counter-claim situation, obviously we don't immediately know which of the two is anti-town. That's not a problem though. If we screw up and lynch the wrong person the anti-town player is going to end up dead either the next morning if we have a vig, or at the end of the next day by means of a lynch. So what if we lose two townies every night at the hands of the mafia and an SK. The town will win with a 2:1 kill ratio town:mafia, assuming we have three mafia in this game. 13 players: 10 town 3 mafia. 10 - 6 = 4; 3-3 = 0.
Town wins. That's no brain buster. Besides, if we take our time when it comes to deciding who is the right lynch, we'll probably get it right.
It is "oh noes!" when a townie lies about their restaurant name. I agree. But you know what? That's what's going to happen if the restaurant name gives away the role. That's true there are WAY less mafia then town. But that means WAY less chance for error by the mafia, and WAY more chances for error by the town. You say that there is NO way for error if the town doesn't lie. I disagree with that fact. I feel the town needs to lie, and that will pretty much kill your plan. I said it. THE TOWN NEEDS TO LIE!!! You say that if we don't lie we will have the chance to catch mafia and independents. I say that chance is small if the names are not connected with roles. The chance of it if the names are connected with roles are still small, because no mafia is going to go stupid and then go with the popular nationwide franchises. They will go with a reigional franchise so that they CAN be sure there is no mixup. Problem solved, for the mafia. But you know what? This name claim sure will give the mafia a better idea about who is who. If that's your plan, I commend you for trying to lead the town into this trap. If it isn't I would watch where you are going with this. Your math is wrong. We may catch one or 2 mafia. But throughout the game, as it goes on, we will KEEP losing players. And the ones we lose first are the ones who gather the most discussion and the ones who have the power roles. Tell me, without you me and thedocsalive, who will lead the town? You may say we will die anyway, but if we save the doc, not all of us will die. And if we go through with your plan, and the doc dies through name connections, not just me or you, but the town suffers. Mathematically you may say we can afford to lie and sacrifice as many townies as it take to take down the mafia. But without leadership and discussion, chaos WILL ensue, giving the mafia the win.

The small chance you are describing, is opinion based. I feel this operation is very aggressive and has high risk, so i described in my previous post (seeing you don't pay attention to my arguments) The necessity of saving the power roles override the necessity of throwing a flawed plan into the fire. You want to know why it's flawed? A.)there are people on vacation, therefore that leaves gaps. You cannot wait for them to come back, because more people will always be on vacation, and there is a deadline. You can't wait for the if's to happen, you can only depend on what is certain. B.)This small chance you say may end up bagging the mafia can also cost us the game. Because there is also a small chance that we catch no mafia at all. actually this is quite a large chance. And there is an unknown variable. If the restaurant names contain anything of importance. And if they do, the restaurant owner that is the doc will die. And so will the Cop. And without them, there is no one to protect our discussion and intellectual leaders. And there goes the town.

You ask would I rather have power roles lie or not? I say I would not like either. I've told you that IMO, your plan sucks. I'd rather go no lynch or a traditional vote and see how the night 1 breif goes to give us insight on voting patterns, role blocks and voteblocks, etc.

thedocsalive said:
I agree with most everything that has been said by frozenflame thus far, and how a mass name claim will most likely help the town more than the mafia. Though with time ticking away, and roughly five days left, I'm not sure if we'll be able to get the name claim off on day one. However, if we ultimately decide that it is the best option, which it is IMO, then we can start day two with it. Day one will probably end weakly with no lynch, anyway.
I agree we don't have enough time for this. But we should at least consider the possibility that the danger of losing our power roles will criipple the town more than just losing the doc itself. It will diminish morale, give more confidence to the mafia that no one is going to stop their night kill, shift momentum, and open everyone to a possible night kill.

frozenflame751 said:
Oh I see. You're saying that thedocsalive is probably either a power role or mafia, because they know whether or not restaurant names give roles away. Fair enough. Although I will say this, just because one person's restaurant name may be revealing in that player's opinion, doesn't mean that all the others are. I still don't think thedocsalive is scum though, because IMO nameclaiming is pretty risky for them. Also, if he was a power role with a revealing name I'm pretty sure he wouldn't suggest name claiming. So our possibilities are he's either scum, or a townie with a non-revealing name, and I'm leaning heavily towards the latter.
He could be just a regular townie too, and not know it. Or he may not have thought of that possibility. But there is no room for error, and one slip in this plan could cause chaos that apparently you brush by without caution.

camo-man said:
I really don't see how this nameclaim concept is hard to get though..... I think the ones against it are pretty suspicious.
If there are incriminating names, then of course people will lie. Those who have roles connecting with names will of course not speak up, cause speaking up would make you a mafia target. If someone falls out of line with your plan, that MUST mean theyre mafia, right? Any dissenters MUST be mafia. Just look above if you still don't get what i'm talking about. Camo-man lays it out for you. If you go against this plan, then you must be mafia scum. I don't know if he's saying that to gain favor, or really thinks that, but that just tells you about the nature of this plan. In a plan held together by fear, the organizers won't know enough about the people to make sure it works correctly. And because you can't PM people outside of the game, you can't make sure that they have name connections or not. That means if there are incriminating names they WILL lie. Reasons? What I stated above. It is better to save the doc and cop.

camo-man said:
But the mafia won't know whether to lie or not, since they don't know who the townies actually are, in terms of role. So, they might think there's no difference and stick out like a sore thumb, or panic, lie, and get caught in the process, which is a big plus for the town.
No camo-man, the mafia ar't that stupid....or at least i wouldn't think they are. Who would do what you just described? Obviously they WILL lie. They don't give a **** about the townie's roles.
frozenflame751 said:
Because ignorant townies will blow it off and say "whoa that is way to obvious to be a mafia mistake", which is the poor mentality you seem to have at the moment.
Well, obviously with you and thedocsalive, there won't be any ignorant townies saying that. 'Cause you 2 are so smart that the mafia will be scared out of their boots. So therefore they WILL lie. Anyone who is smart enough to walk and talk WILL lie! you want to know why conspiracy theories are frowned upon? Cause they NEVER HAPPEN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

G

GotMink

OK, to generate discussion, i'm going to role claim, my power = i cannot post over 25 words or else = modkilled, and can't double post.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
unvote: camo-man

Sorry I have been gone a week im going to try to catch up on everything now. I skimmed thrugh the pages and it seems like the docsalive and frozen both want a name role claim..???? I think that is a really bad idea because that helps the mafia in my eyes. I would rather go with a no lynch before i do that. And since that seems like the best option right now....

vote: no lynch

I will change this if anything that interests me pops up.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Vote Count, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

No Lynch- 4 (tails3535, DiamondFalcon, agentli, SideEffect001)
agentli- 1 (frozenflame751)
GotMink- 1 (thedocsalive)
SideEffect001- 1 (camo-man)
thedocsalive- 1 (commonyoshi)

Not voting (5): Bahamut, Kujirudo, ZMan, Marshigio, GotMink

7 to lynch.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
DK won!​

This was a long match due to both sides being hard to knock off the stage. Oh, and you cannot post who you think will win unless I like you! :laugh: Could someone please do the scoreboard already!!!!!!????? :mad:

Next match:

DK
vs.
CF​

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
4 on Mario because *somehow* he always wins. :/

Rigged game when it comes to these computers.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
agentli said:
Ok, obviously after reading pages and pages of posts, you do not understand that the mafia ARE NOT going to mess up after reading the same posts. Which idiot is going to go back and say, "hmmm i think i'm going to try that now that everyone has agreed it's STUPID!" We've all pretty much outlined the pros and cons to and not to lie, and if the power mafia roles are revealed by their restaurant names, they are OBVIOUSLY going to lie. If a restaurant name is "Evil Sandwiches", which i'm just using as an example, then obviously the mafia guy is going to lie. I don't see why you don't understand that.
When did I say the mafia would mess up? By doing somethign that might be seen a stupid, the mafia may have actually made a good move, because their action will simply be blown off as "way to obvious" and peopel won't be suspicious of them at all? Why don't YOU get that?! If we are all saying "omg the mafia will never do this because its way too obvious" the mafia will probably end up doing it because no one will beleive the mafia would do something like that. It's a simple concept. As for the mafia lying becaus etheir restaurant name is evil sandwhiches, obviously they are going to lie abotu it, but that doesn't matter because they might end up being counter claimed after they false claim which is good for the town. Also, I guarantee you nobody has a restaurant name that incriminating seeing as how we are all real restaurants. Let me ask you this; How many real restauarnts can you think of that have names that could be obvious giveaways to a mafia role? I can't think of any, but please enlighten me in you can.
agentli said:
It is "oh noes!" when a townie lies about their restaurant name. I agree. But you know what? That's what's going to happen if the restaurant name gives away the role. That's true there are WAY less mafia then town. But that means WAY less chance for error by the mafia, and WAY more chances for error by the town. You say that there is NO way for error if the town doesn't lie. I disagree with that fact. I feel the town needs to lie, and that will pretty much kill your plan. I said it. THE TOWN NEEDS TO LIE!!! You say that if we don't lie we will have the chance to catch mafia and independents. I say that chance is small if the names are not connected with roles. The chance of it if the names are connected with roles are still small, because no mafia is going to go stupid and then go with the popular nationwide franchises. They will go with a reigional franchise so that they CAN be sure there is no mixup. Problem solved, for the mafia. But you know what? This name claim sure will give the mafia a better idea about who is who. If that's your plan, I commend you for trying to lead the town into this trap.
Ok, let's go over this again. If a townie lies abotu his or her name, and get counter claimed by someone, we are going to end up killing two innocent people probably by means of a lynch which means we will ahve wasted two days and let multiple otehr townie sdie in the process because of night kills. Are you saying you want that to happen? You want say, the cop to lie about his or her name, so that he/she gets counter claimed and killed anyway, along with many more townies? Nice plan you have there...[/sarcasm] By telling power roles to lie about their names, you are simply encouraging them to risk their lives just so that the mafia MIGHT not figure out what role they are. Not a very godo idea IMO. Furthermore, I'd like to remind you once again that the chance that restaurant names will give away roles is ridiculously small. Once again, I can't think of a single restaurant that has a name that would be a dead giveaway to a power role, and until you can show some restaurant names that are incriminating, I have every right to say that the chance of restauarnt names being incriminating is well, ZERO. Would you look at that? I've just eliminated the only risk involved in this plan. Are you going to argue against a flawless plan?
agentli said:
If it isn't I would watch where you are going with this. Your math is wrong. We may catch one or 2 mafia. But throughout the game, as it goes on, we will KEEP losing players. And the ones we lose first are the ones who gather the most discussion and the ones who have the power roles. Tell me, without you me and thedocsalive, who will lead the town? You may say we will die anyway, but if we save the doc, not all of us will die. And if we go through with your plan, and the doc dies through name connections, not just me or you, but the town suffers. Mathematically you may say we can afford to lie and sacrifice as many townies as it take to take down the mafia. But without leadership and discussion, chaos WILL ensue, giving the mafia the win.
Ok, obviously we keep losing players, but if we eliminate two mafia members, that leaves probably only one left. Do you know how orthodox mafias win? They have to comprise a majority of the town, which means that single mafia member has to be the last man standing. We'd have to really screw up big time to let that happen. I understand what you're saying about losing actively contributing players but you can't completely prevent that. Sure, without devoted players to keep the game moving, the mafia will havea huge advantage but that isn't the fault of the plan, it's the fault of the inactive players.

agentli said:
The small chance you are describing, is opinion based. I feel this operation is very aggressive and has high risk, so i described in my previous post (seeing you don't pay attention to my arguments) The necessity of saving the power roles override the necessity of throwing a flawed plan into the fire. You want to know why it's flawed? A.)there are people on vacation, therefore that leaves gaps. You cannot wait for them to come back, because more people will always be on vacation, and there is a deadline. You can't wait for the if's to happen, you can only depend on what is certain. B.)This small chance you say may end up bagging the mafia can also cost us the game. Because there is also a small chance that we catch no mafia at all. actually this is quite a large chance. And there is an unknown variable. If the restaurant names contain anything of importance. And if they do, the restaurant owner that is the doc will die. And so will the Cop. And without them, there is no one to protect our discussion and intellectual leaders. And there goes the town.
No, the small chance I described is based on fact as I have mentioned earlier. Until you can give me names of restaurants that are giveways to roles, the chance that the plan could backfire on the town is very close to, if not zero. Oh, and don't say I don;t pay attention to your arguments. Just don't alright. You KNOW I've addressed every single mother freaking point you've made. Do not blow off all my effort like that. As for the plan bein flawed, I can understadn what you;re saying about peopel being on vacation and the deadline being a problem. Those are both very real problems. However, that doesn't mean the theory involved with the plan is flawed. It just means that we shoudl wait for a better time to exectute the plan, not abandon it entirely. Also, I agree that there is in fact a large chance that we will not catch any mafia members. So what? Even if we don't what harm have we done? If we can take a chance an try and catch some mafia members at no risk, then why shouldn't we? I'm telling you, this plan has such a minute chance of backfiring that it shouldn't even be considered.

agentli said:
You ask would I rather have power roles lie or not? I say I would not like either.
Can someone say hypocrit? I do recall you saying in all caps, and I quote, "THE TOWN NEEDS TO LIE!!!" Care to explain this? :ohwell:

agentli said:
He could be just a regular townie too, and not know it. Or he may not have thought of that possibility. But there is no room for error, and one slip in this plan could cause chaos that apparently you brush by without caution.
How could he not know what kind of townie he is? That doesn't make any sense. And thedocsalive is a smart guy, I'm pretty sure he thought quite a bit before he proposed this plan. And once again, the chance for error is pretty much zero, as I've already explained.

agentli said:
If someone falls out of line with your plan, that MUST mean theyre mafia, right? Any dissenters MUST be mafia. Just look above if you still don't get what i'm talking about. Camo-man lays it out for you. If you go against this plan, then you must be mafia scum. I don't know if he's saying that to gain favor, or really thinks that, but that just tells you about the nature of this plan. In a plan held together by fear, the organizers won't know enough about the people to make sure it works correctly. And because you can't PM people outside of the game, you can't make sure that they have name connections or not. That means if there are incriminating names they WILL lie. Reasons? What I stated above. It is better to save the doc and cop.
When did I say dissenters MUST be mafia? How about NEVER. IMO, dissenters are certainly very suspicious but it obviously doesn't guarantee that you're not town. The way I see it, if you are against this plan, you're either anti-town and see the damage this plan could do to you, or you are town but have failed to completely understand the mechanics of the plan.

agentli said:
Well, obviously with you and thedocsalive, there won't be any ignorant townies saying that. 'Cause you 2 are so smart that the mafia will be scared out of their boots. So therefore they WILL lie. Anyone who is smart enough to walk and talk WILL lie! you want to know why conspiracy theories are frowned upon? Cause they NEVER HAPPEN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!
I don't have a problem with the mafia lying. If they do that's good because they might lie and claim the same restaurant as another townie and get counter claimed. Score one for the town if that happens. What I do have a problem with is townies lying. That is bad. I don't care what kidn of roel they have, if they lie and end up claiming a restaurant that another townie has, they are going to be counter claimed which is going to ultimate get them killed and probably the person who counter claimed as well. So what would you rather have? Would you rather have say, the cop, say his real restaurant name that just so happens to give away his role (which has a 99.999999% chance of not happening) and get himself night killed, or woudl you rather have him false claim, get counter claimed by another townie and not only get himself killed but another potentially important townie killed as well, while at the same time cause the town to potentially waste two lynches? I don't know about you, but the former is looking much more desireable to me.

So, in conclusion, the plan is essentially flawless and does not involve taking any risks unless someone can create an ample list of well know restaurant names that are dead giveaways to roles. However, I acknowledge the problems caused by player absences and time contraints which leads me beleive that the plan should be postponed until Day 2, NOT abandoned. Once we get the right setting, the plan can do nothing but help the town.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
I do not have my vote on camo-man...so it should actually be 6 ppl voting on no lynch.

And as for u frozen u make very good points and I think I will consider your plan on day 2.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
SideEffect001 said:
I do not have my vote on camo-man...so it should actually be 6 ppl voting on no lynch.

And as for u frozen u make very good points and I think I will consider your plan on day 2.
I'm glad you'll consider the plan but it really wasn't my idea. Thedocsalive thought of it. Give credit where credit is due. ;)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
frozenflame751 said:
So, in conclusion, the plan is essentially flawless and does not involve taking any risks unless someone can create an ample list of well know restaurant names that are dead giveaways to roles. However, I acknowledge the problems caused by player absences and time contraints which leads me beleive that the plan should be postponed until Day 2, NOT abandoned. Once we get the right setting, the plan can do nothing but help the town.
Frozenflame, one of the reasons a nameclaim simply won't work is that it'd be extremely unlikely that someone else would 'counter claim' in the event of a liar, because it's not like this game has a very limited amount of possible names. It's different from SSBM or Lost, with only a set amount of characters to pick from. Heck, I've never even HEARD of my restaurant before I looked it up on Google.

YOUR NAMECLAIMING IDEA WON'T WORK. I have no idea why you keep pushing it. The novels you've been writing in defense of it just seems like you're trying desperately to get the Town to reveal something very early on in the game. Please understand that when you go on like this, especially when you claim that your plan is "essentially flawless" and has no risk, you just sound scummy. Keep it up and I'll probably wind up voting against you.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do I keep pushing it? Because it is a good way to amp up discussion and provide us with fresh material to speculate with. By name claiming, one of two things can happen: Everyone claims and no one gets counter claim (net result: no loss no gain for the town) or everyone claims and a mafia/independant gets caught lying and is counterclaimed, which ultimately result sin a mafia/independant death (net result: town gain, no town loss). So why shouldn't we do it? Either nothing will come out of it or somethign good will happen. We could possibly get something good withotu risking anything, so why shouldn't we? Saying we shouldn't go along with this plan is more or less like saying you shouldn't play a free slot machine that you can still get payout from. I don't understand how pushing for a completely pro-town plan is summy.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Alright. Fine. We'll see how well this works, then.

My restaurant is Ming Tree, a Chinese place.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
*slaps forehead* D'oh! *sigh* I didn't say claim, I was just telling you why we should carry out the plan when the time comes. We obviously can't start claiming until everyone agrees to do so, because the whole point of the name claim is to try and get the mafia/independants to lie, and if they don't have to claim then the plan is pretty much guaranteed to do nothing. So yeah, no one else name claim yet please. We don't need a simple mistake to grow out of control. I'm hoping by the tim eday two comes around everyone will be here so we can start name claiming, but if everyone agrees to do it sooner then that's even better.

I'm going to bed now. G'night Bahamut/SideEffect/anyone else who happens to be online. :)

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Goodnight.
Yeah, we need to follow a set order in name claiming if we decide to do that.
I'm not 100% sure about this name claim, but I agree with most of Frozen's speculations. Like he said, it just seems that there is little chance for power roles to be connected to any specific restaurant. But on the other hand, if all restaurants are small, obscure like Bahamut posted, then maybe contradictions will prove less effective/easier to fake.
I'm not sure though if I want this discussion to end before we decide about the name claim so I will

Unvote: No Lynch

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
For those interested, there are lots and lots of long posts discussing the name claim, its possible benefits, and its possible failures. I think frozenflame did a very good job with most of the specific points of the arguments, so I'll try to simplify it here.

In other games, such as SSBMafia, you could speculate about roles because you're familiar with the theme. Fox could be a vig because he's so awesome, or maybe reflect night actions because of his reflector. Ice Climbers could be masons. Ganondorf and Mewtwo could be mafia because they're bad guys. Whatever.

The point is, you could correlate role names and abilities because there is a thematic connection that is apparent to many players. While there is most likely some connection between role names and abilities in this game as well, it won't be as apparent because it's a food court. That's why the risk involved in name claiming is minimal. The likelihood of a restaurant name pointing directly to a power role is very slim. Why would a certain restaurant be a cop? Why would a certain restaurant be a doc? There's not much info here for the mafia to gain.

By contrast, the mafia are a group, and there is most likely a connection among the group. They can risk making this connection apparent, or risk being caught in a lie.

Yes, it's also possible that in the mass name claim, no names will stand out as power roles nor as mafia. In that case, we don't lose much, as the mafia don't gain much info from the names.

One last thing. TOWNIES SHOULD NOT LIE EVER, ESPECIALLY IN A MASS NAME CLAIM/ROLE CLAIM. If we do agree to go through with the plan on day two (as we're definitely not going to get it done day one), the town as a whole should be in favor of it, and understand the risk and reward. The risk is minimal in this case, so lying shouldn't be necessary. If townies lie in the mass name claim, it will only screw the town over.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
That just made me think of something. What if there are Masons, and their restaurants are related as the Mafia's would be? That could create some trouble.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Holy crap. Coming back from a 1 week holiday when I wanted to join this game wasn't quite easy. Took my like 30 minutes to read all the posts here. But well, I get everything now.

Vote: No Lynch

I'll not repeat everything, just read what frozen posted to understand why I made this choice.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Well.....I suppose since the majority of the town supports it, I will stop being opposed to this plan. We'll see how it works out. Frozen, if you still desire, I can still explain some of my reasoning you are mixed up about back there, if not, then well.......nothing happens. (Woot! The site is back on! ...my theme is different though....)

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Hurt only Mute City
-----------
Mute City-26
Final Destination-24
Hyrule Temple-20
Yoshi's Island-18
Big Blue-18
Fountain of Dreams-17
Princess Peach's Castle-15
Jungle Japes-15