• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
oh wait It's Snake's FS that doesn't start yet Link's does which means i Ic ud have used my FS D:<. Now I have to wait for 45 mins to use it D:<

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, first. Sonicx5. You did two final smahes. I'm gonna accept the second one, cause at least that was close to Psy's time yesterday when he unleashed it. FYI, just because it may seem 24 hours in your time, doesn't mean it's 24 hrs in -their- timeline. you know?

second, chandy, I'm really sorry for not adding you a third move. I decided to help you and when I look to see his movesets as a fresh reminder, I saw two moves and was like 'wtf!?' >X( so I added you a Dair. Please don't be mad, although I will understand.... =/

so

Diddy Kong - 66
Link - 82
Snake - 5

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Thx Rockin I thought I was on my own with Link for a moment :).

Diddy Kong - 58
Link - 84
Snake - DEAD

So we're down to the last 2

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey Chandy, since you and diddy kong are the only two around, start an epic RPish showdown (that should be a tradition within this game. do a final show down intro with a winning result)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
The floor was littered with bodies and blood. Only 2 fighters stood. One was holding a sword which he had pointing at his opponent. HIs opponent was a monkey clasping a banana skin in 1 hand and a wooden gun in his other. Both were splattered in blood. Link raised his sword, gave a battle cry and ran at his opponent. Diddy Kong glared at him and pointed the gun at him. Link reached him as Diddy shot, it was going to be a bloody final battle... (Is this okay Rockin :ohwell:)

SonicX580

Smash Lord
The floor was littered with bodies and blood. Only 2 fighters stood. One was holding a sword which he had pointing at his opponent. HIs opponent was a monkey clasping a banana skin in 1 hand and a wooden gun in his other. Both were splattered in blood. Link raised his sword, gave a battle cry and ran at his opponent. Diddy Kong glared at him and pointed the gun at him. Link reached him as Diddy shot, it was going to be a bloody final battle... (Is this okay Rockin :ohwell:)
Sounds epic.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yay! Link is the winner and not the PT and Snake ***gots :D Another epic post, Chandy!

--------------

Okay, so tell me everyone...what did they think of this game?

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Yay! Link is the winner and not the PT and Snake ***gots :D Another epic post, Chandy!

--------------

Okay, so tell me everyone...what did they think of this game?
It was perfect but the only problems is I couldn't see Sonic's moveset and the attacks needs to be a little stronger same for healing but other than that great game:)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, time to explain how I do HH games

I'm not sure how the other people before me did it, but I did mine with Brawl physiques. This means I followed every result and such from the game. From attack power, to how much it can be punished, to how effective it is. I also use what the character is all about within the game. Also

The higher the Hurt = the less the Heal is possibly gonna be

The higher the Heal = the less the hurt is gonna be

Sometimes, some characters can escape these issues cause the attack and tactic in general is so good.

Let's take some characters for example

Sonic The hedgehog

Okay, we know that he's fast. The character can tech chase very well and can run pretty fast across the field. In terms of attack however, he doesn't have a lot of KO options. Just his bair, Fsmash, and Dsmash. As a result:

- He's the only character in the game who can attack more then 3 people at a time
- low to average Hurt power
- Moderate Heal power

Meta Knight

The character here doesn't need an explanation. He's fast, can combo, all of his moves are really good, and he is hard to punish. Why did he had average looking hurt and heal? It's because I want people to have a CHANCE. Not to mention I want to avoid someone being BROKEN. As a result

- He was slightly nerfed down to a level of Mario

Some say (or just one) said I favor Zelda. Let's go to her

compared to her Melee form, she's gotten quite a buff. Her Din's fire is pretty effective, Upsmash is godly, Nyrue's love is still good. The kicks are sweet spotted, but can do some good damage. But some of her moves are telegraphed and can therefore be avoidable. So

- Her attacks were stronger, but they lacked the Heal
- Nyrue's love was average heal and hurt.

Lucas actually has the best type of movesets in the game .(PK Magnet) Because like in the game, it can attack and can be used as a heal move at the same time. So it was translated as (Hurt: 4 Heal: 4). Not to mention he has some other powerful moves like his Dsmash. I tried to make him less strong as he did, but it isn't easy. Running this game isn't easy. I have :

- To make sure everyone is playing fair/subtracting and adding right
- when the final Smashes appear, I have to look at everyone's clock and compare them with others (Hardest part IMO. everyone has a different time zone and some don't even live in the US area)
- Make sure I'm not away from the computer for more then a day, fearing someone was killed the wrong way
- creating more moves when it's under 20 characters.
- Making things FAIR

Look, I'm sorry if this game was run poorly/biased terms. Again, I only ran them cause everyone else still wanted to play. Memo is interested starting the next game, so the torch will be passed on down to him in H&H 5.0

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry rockin I think u've done a decent job over the last 2 games ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom