• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
And then break your kneecaps with your socks, paint yourself yellow, put patches on your cheeks that can shoot electricity, and go to a cosplay convention as Pikachu. When you are there, you must...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but I beat you...with a starter Bakugan...how humiliating...

I wish I was naturally uhm... SMEXY!! (that's different from sexy, right?)

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but people won't leave you alone because you are so smexy, and they steal all of your stuff to sell it on eBay.

I wish I had that Steel Dragon curse that was mentioned eariler.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You're banned for not stating which dimensions, and Ike could kick your butt anyday, but he doesn't want to because he fights for his friends.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but the curse has changed, and now you are cursed with...80 year old women, muahahahaha!!!

I wish I could lift that curse now, because I have it too!

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE!

Lombardi's Eleven! Will there be resentment with the death of another player? Will the players keep their cool when the pressure is on? Will they be able to simply WALK out of Mordor the same way that they came in?

Find out this Friday on...

LOMBARDI'S ELEVEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom