• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
Granted. Gumva curdled cheese will grant your wish now.

I wish I knew that Steel_Dragon was an SWFer before I posted all that Steel Dragon curse stuff. I thought we were talking about an actual dragon...

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Banned because when Subspace was being leaked, the fan-favorite scene was when Peach, Sheik, and Fox drank tea on the Halberd. SamuraiPanda had an avatar of Sheik drinking tea, while Youko had an avatar of Peach holding out a cup of tea. My current avatar and location is the third member of that, Fox drinking tea. You would have to have remembered their avatars and locations to make a full connection to my current one.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Banned because the odds are always slighty in my favor.

EDIT: obviously this statement was false, as I banned the wrong person.

Also, the next person is autobanned if he says "You're to slow!"

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Banned because you're too slow. That's right. I could care less. I've been banned countless times, you thought that would stop me for killing this joke even more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom