• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Are these divisions set in stone? Because it almost looks like you want Tails to be 100% removed in the first round, and for Shadow to have a free pass ithrough it. And that is the kinda thing that needs a 180.
They're not set in stone till midnight

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Will you organize the divisions in a way that makes sure that no franchises have more than one rep in them?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I actually tried to do that a bit, so we could have some franchise face-offs right away to limit out some of them later on, that also makes it so people don't try to vote for characters to ultimately face off later on and for those comps that won't happen otherwise, they happen right away.

Eldin pics finished

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It just backs up my claim since I've known about it since the beginning, and didn't come up with it now. I thought it was fairly common practice to bread crumb your role so you can prove it's your true role later on.
Think about what you juuuust said for a momment. What you say is true, HOWEVER, it does not confirm anything. All it means is that you planned ahead. If I had come up with that plan, I could have left bread crumbs hinting that I was Michael Jackson.
You've been hearing what you want to hear, and then trying to use it against me. That's all you've been doing.
Oh, now look at who's the one pointing fingers to try to destroy my credibility. Instead of spouting off a bunch of rubbish you KNOW applies to yourself and yourself only, maybe you should tell me how I've been hearing only what I wanted to hear.
[/QUOTE]If I could get you lynched without claiming that would have been a better route to take, obviously. After seeing that my arguments weren't going to work, I decided to claim. You said yourself that getting 2 mafia results doesn't make sense, and is why I didn't immediately claim.[/QUOTE]
There's... so many... flaws... arguement *heart attacks*

You supposedly had two mafia figured out at the end stages of the game, and you felt the need to keep this a secret? Laughable.

You yourself claim that your results dont make sense so WHY should we believe you? In fact, WHY do you believe yourself?
This is why I'm done discussing with you Common. Unless you can somehow prove that my investigation was wrong, you're mafia to me.
*clucks like a chicken*

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
What you mean chili dog is not in any confrence!...
Well what about cheeseburger, ham sandwich, and apple? They deserve to be in too. They have a massive fan base, would have a unique moveset, and would provide more lulz than chili dog.

Here let me show you a scary recording of apple's dominance:

Apple

You're going to tell me chili dog can match up to that? No way!

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
Well what about cheeseburger, ham sandwich, and apple? They deserve to be in too. They have a massive fan base, would have a unique moveset, and would provide more lulz than chili dog.

Here let me show you a scary recording of apple's dominance:

Apple

You're going to tell me chili dog can match up to that? No way!
At least Chili Dog was in a Nintendo game...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're not really proving a formidable argument against this one Common, all the signs point to him being Town... please show me how we know he's the Godfather?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Common perhaps a role claim is necessary this late in the game hmm?

I can't see a likely arguement when things fit in

He argued against you all of Day3 when he investigated you.. you lynched the SK last night he found Spam... and now you say that he kept them secret, when he revealed after the second night of finding mafia.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Just a note: the game is Chrono Trigger, but the main character is named Crono, without an 'h'.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I see no signs which point to him being town other than your ability confirmation, and I already discussed how it could be flawed. However, taking the game as a whole, there's not much doubt he is mafia. Arkengate, Defjam, yadda yadda yadda.

I already explained why he argued against me. He targetted me at the beginning of the day today made up that he instigated me. Rather than sit back, watch us kill Frozenflame, and wait for himself to get killed during the night, he should have been doing something if he is who he claims he is. Also, he only "revealed" who he was after people started voting against him. :/

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Swap Darkrai with Black Knight and Mask Link with Claus plz
Darkrai had more votes than Blackknight I tried to make the division equal with the amount of votes for each character, and I can't put Claus into another conference because he is an automatic from the last tournament, and I made it so every conference has two of them.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Why are you putting characters with similar amounts of votes in the same division?

So that characters that were less liked can last more rounds? Shouldn't we want the opposite, so that the characters that are least liked are eliminated first? That would reflect their popularity better.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Why are you putting characters with similar amounts of votes in the same division?

So that characters that were less liked can last more rounds? Shouldn't we want the opposite, so that the characters that are least liked are eliminated first? That would reflect their popularity better.
I looked at the votes, I made sure characters with high amounts of votes aren't together, and the ones with the highest amount or the ones from last round were paired with less popular characters.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Which finger?
Phone home
FU
other...
or D( all of the above
He has E all of the above and more. Shy Guy may be the Chuck Norris of common enemies but Phoenix Wright is the Chuck Norris of living things with fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom