• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
you guys will never guess what Im having 4 dinner off the no BS

this is a sign to Fireman Jing....

So yeah guess.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
:chuckle:
One time Chuck Norris got so mad at McDonalds for not serving him a Mcmuffin because it was 10:35,
he roundhouse kicked it so hard it turned into a Wendy's :laugh:

So voting starts tonight?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Eldin Conference -
Division 1:
NOW OPEN!

The first match-up of Smashboards Character Battle v2.0 is underway, and the competitions lined up in v2.0 look fierce. Who will come up on top this time around, well that all depends on your guys' votes. It will be an epic battle to the top, especially with the appearance several big names characters gathered here, but only one can be declared the champion. I hope this one will go over as well as ShoosteR's v1.0.

Lets start v2.0 off with some great match-ups. First off is the battle between Midna, Paper Mario, Sigurd, and Bonk. Some new faces and old favorites set this off right. Who will proceed, everyone's favorite new imp, the biggest name in gaming after going on a crash diet, the guy with the big sword, or the kid with the thick skull?

I will give my vote to Midna...

Let the battle begin.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Well, we need to give everyone a fair voting chance, after all :)
Well...Oh yeah, nice pics for the characters :chuckle:
Thanks, some are better than others, and they got a little squashed when I put the in the brackets, but I'm glad they came out ok. I'll make new ones for the later rounds.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Eldin Conference - Division 1

1st - Midna [2 votes]

2nd - Paper Mario [1 votes]

3rd - Sigurd/Bonk[0 votes]

We need more voters :(

Fawriel

Smash Master
Since I suppose Midna will get the most votes anyway, I'll give a vote for Sigurd in second place. He's the only character in the WHOLE list who has an actual interesting history. Period. He is not allowed to lose to Bonk or Paper Mario.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It will catch on eventually, I made the first match pretty low on popularity so when people come back to the matches, they don't miss the good battles.
Very smart :pimp:
Yeah, I noticed it ain't Megaman vs Geno right off the bat :lol:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Paper Mario, Darkrai, Geno, Black Knight.
We're voting on round one now foo:p
Eldin Conference -
Division 1:
NOW OPEN!

The first match-up of Smashboards Character Battle v2.0 is underway, and the competitions lined up in v2.0 look fierce. Who will come up on top this time around, well that all depends on your guys' votes. It will be an epic battle to the top, especially with the appearance several big names characters gathered here, but only one can be declared the champion. I hope this one will go over as well as ShoosteR's v1.0.

Lets start v2.0 off with some great match-ups. First off is the battle between Midna, Paper Mario, Sigurd, and Bonk. Some new faces and old favorites set this off right. Who will proceed, everyone's favorite new imp, the biggest name in gaming after going on a crash diet, the guy with the big sword, or the kid with the thick skull?

I will give my vote to Midna...

Let the battle begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom