• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I would've voted for Bonk if he were in some of the other divisions. I remember Bonk - just like I remember the TurboGrafx16. Although, I did live in a large city at the time, and apparently the TG16 wasn't well known outside of metropolitan areas due to NEC's (poor) marketing strategy in the US (I was just reading Wikipedia, lol). But yeah, I remember Bonk and had some idea of what his character was like. I actually was aware of Bonk before I heard of Bomberman. But I have never played a Bonk game, while I own Super Bomberman and Bomberman 64.

I do kinda feel that Donkey Kong has already stolen his signature move. Just as Link has stolen Bomberman's signature move... There are enough differences between the characters for them to share those moves tho, I guess.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Eldin Conference - Division 1

1st - Midna [18 votes]

2nd - Paper Mario [14 votes]

3rd - Sigurd [6 votes]

4th - Bonk [1 votes]

Paper Mario has pulled away from Sigurd, and is catching up to the favorite, Midna. Will he be able to surpass her? Either way, it's pretty obvious which two will be advancing to round 2.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hey guys, I've been looking through a thread and I'm seeing a small problem of multiple users doubleposting. Even though post counts are disabled in this room, double posting is still banned unless given specific moderator permission. So please try to watch that as you post, we have an edit button for that reason.

Edit: Game's not in any danger, if someone is wondering that

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Eldin Conference - Division 1

1st - Midna [18 votes]

2nd - Paper Mario [17 votes]

3rd - Sigurd [8 votes]

4th - Bonk [1 votes]

Midna and Paper Mario come up on top, get prepared for the next match. It should liven up this competition.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Eldin Conference -
Division 2:
NOW OPEN!

(Darkrai/Mog/Farfetch'd/Felix)
With the first match down in this tournament, lets try and pick things up with stronger characters and hopefully more voters. Todays match-up is the start of some serious competition as we pair together an evil Pokemon, a fantasy favorite, psyneregy wielding journeyman,
and a bird with a leek.

I will give my vote to Felix...

Let the battle begin.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
OMG Farfetch'd over Darkrai!?!?! This can't be happeing. Darkrai the most evilest Pokemon as my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom