• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I have decided to rule out the confirmed non characters, because this is a battle of characters, not characters, assist trophies, side characters, and pokeball pokemon.
So sorry Gardevoir and Shy Guy, you'll be moved to the joke section for now.
Public service announcement: You suck.

Yes, even I'm allowed to be immature sometimes. Especially when arguing won't solve anything either way.

Second public service announcement: Anyone who now dares to vote for the characters Bonk, Mog, Farfetch'd, Balloon Fighter, MASK LINK, MIYU, JENNA and whoever Amy is supposed to be, SAX ( what? ), SHADOW, Rundas ( isn't that Rhundus? ), Stefan, Mallow, Vile? and the frikkin BABY BROS....
Will meet my paper fan of doom.

Thanks for listening.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Public service announcement: You suck.

Yes, even I'm allowed to be immature sometimes. Especially when arguing won't solve anything either way.

Second public service announcement: Anyone who now dares to vote for the characters Bonk, Mog, Farfetch'd, Balloon Fighter, MASK LINK, MIYU, JENNA and whoever Amy is supposed to be, SAX ( what? ), SHADOW, Rundas ( isn't that Rhundus? ), Stefan, Mallow, Vile? and the frikkin BABY BROS....

Thanks for listening.
Fawriel....

You aren't familiar with Amy yet you seem to harbor a strong hatred for her? Why is this? :chuckle:

Fawriel

Smash Master
I figure if I don't even know who she is by now, she won't be in the game, simple as that. =P
...isn't she Miyu's partner?
In that case, I can pretty certainly say that she won't be.
If we're only going to be let those characters battle who have a chance, those guys need to be taken out.
Except Farfetch'd, because Farfetch'd is Farfetch'd.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I figure if I don't even know who she is by now, she won't be in the game, simple as that. =P
...isn't she Miyu's partner?
In that case, I can pretty certainly say that she won't be.
If we're only going to be let those characters battle who have a chance, those guys need to be taken out.
Except Farfetch'd, because Farfetch'd is Farfetch'd.
Well...

Amy is Sonic's love interest.

Amy Rose

She has appeared in many a Sonic game and is an important character in comics and in the recent Sonic cartoon. :)

I am surprised that you don't know who she is. =/

Fawriel

Smash Master
...oh, that one.

That makes her even less plausible. Since we already have two characters who fight with hammers.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Another one who is also a rather unimportant third-party secondary character from a series already represented?

Fawriel

Smash Master
You must train harder then, young grasshopper. How are you planning to keep a balance while facing your nemesis if something as mild as this throws you off? *crosses arms and shakes his head*

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Another one who is also a rather unimportant third-party secondary character from a series already represented?
Well Amy is actually quite important to the series she is in, but I concede she does not out prioritize Megaman or Bomberman. Curse those limited third party slots. :ohwell:

Mario will have his Peach, Link will have his Zelda, Fox may very well get his Krystal, but Sonic will be left allll alone. :(

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
400) Pokemon Trainer is arrested for molesting his pokemon, thus putting off brawl until they can find a non perverted character

Arteen

Smash Lord
Take Miyu and Jenna off that list! :mad:
SAX, I think, is SA-X. Basically a clone of Samus. In Metroid Fusion, a parasite (known as X) infects her old suit, and later the parasite creates multiple copies of Samus, called SA-X who hunt her down. I'm not sure why it's on the list, and there's not even one SA-X; they're are about a dozen or so.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Take Miyu and Jenna off that list! :mad:
SAX, I think, is SA-X. Basically a clone of Samus. In Metroid Fusion, a parasite (known as X) infects her old suit, and later the parasite creates multiple copies of Samus, called SA-X who hunt her down. I'm not sure why it's on the list, and there's not even one SA-X; they're are about a dozen or so.
I should clarify, I don't have anything against any of those characters. Well, most of them anyway.
( Miyu and Jenna are cute. )
But they aren't going to be playable characters in Brawl, is the point. =P

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I should clarify, I don't have anything against any of those characters. Well, most of them anyway.
( Miyu and Jenna are cute. )
But they aren't going to be playable characters in Brawl, is the point. =P
Well Gardevoir won't be playable as well, and you got angry at that. Also, Jenna got a couple votes, so she won't be out. As for Miyu, I randomized the remaining 1 vote characters and came up with 15 who moved on. She'll probably be eliminated first round, so who cares.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Well Gardevoir won't be playable as well, and you got angry at that. Also, Jenna got a couple votes, so she won't be out. As for Miyu, I randomized the remaining 1 vote characters and came up with 15 who moved on. She'll probably be eliminated first round, so who cares.
so when does it start?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
midnight, just like the last one.
I would have started it last night, but I couldn't get the divisions together fast enough, and people wanted pics

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It wouldn't be entirely unfathomable for Grissom to be mafia, such as when people are in mason but one is of a different alignment.

However since Grissom was supposed to be killed by the SK its pretty hard to argue.

What do you think other people... *silence*

thought so

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm not sure whether you understand what I was trying to say... *sigh* Nevermind.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Are these divisions set in stone? Because it almost looks like you want Tails to be 100% removed in the first round, and for Shadow to have a free pass ithrough it. And that is the kinda thing that needs a 180.

Blazer

Smash Ace
If he's godfather.. town still outnumbers Mafia.. i die tonight you die today, he dies tomorrow.

However.. I'm fairly positive he's not at this moment, so you have some explaining to do..

Not that it matters since there is apparently only three of us in this game.
I don't exist.... -cries-

Also, What Jiano is saying against Common is still not evidence. Just because he defended himself and found Jiano suspicious (Rightfully so) doesn't make him mafia.

Now though, I have no idea who's mafia, and I dount we could lynch someone even if we did know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom