• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well Common, its a tough claim to bust.. you're talking about the only possible scenario is to have Jiano be the godfather.

I admit the spelling was clever and anyone good do that but i still think it was hilarious

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I've come up with a few of them.
The last one is between the Frigate Conference and the Norfair Conference, what sounds better?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It was pretty darn cool. ^_^

And Jiano being Godfather is not that hard of a scenerio to take my stance on. I've already prooved how his actions have condemned him as mafia. Godfather is not that hard to imagine concidering the stuff he's been doing this whole game... >_>

But I have FINALS!!!! and ESSAAAAYSSS!!! to do right now. :(
I'm really peeved my English teacher gave us a three page essay last second during finals week.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Are you gonna make pretty pictures like in the last contest?

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you shouldn't start this without the pictures.

Also, an extra day would give the community some time to give input on how you break up the characters. You could split them into 4 groups based around how many votes they got, then have everyone rank them 1-16 per group. Then set the matches up based on the average ranking (1/8/9/16, 2/7/10/15, 3/6/11/14, 4/5/12/13). Complicated, yes, but it could work.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Yeah, you shouldn't start this without the pictures.

Also, an extra day would give the community some time to give input on how you break up the characters. You could split them into 4 groups based around how many votes they got, then have everyone rank them 1-16 per group. Then set the matches up based on the average ranking (1/8/9/16, 2/7/10/15, 3/6/11/14, 4/5/12/13). Complicated, yes, but it could work.
It'll be hard for everyone to pick like that, but I think I will push it one day to set it off right, and I'll have pics. I got the Eldin Conference set up on the first page.

You guys can gives suggestions today if you feel anything should be switched around.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It'll be hard for everyone to pick like that, but I think I will push it one day to set it off right, and I'll have pics. I got the Eldin Conference set up on the first page.

You guys can gives suggestions today if you feel anything should be switched around.
Kamek and Mog in the same division!!!
Oi, not a very easy desicion for the Founder of both threads :ohwell:

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Not really. Just list the characters alphabetically and tell people to rank them in a specific way. For instance, with your first division, alphabetize:

Balloon Fighter
Black Knight
Bonk
Darkrai
Farfetch'd
Felix
Geno
Kamek
Mask Link
Midna
Mog
Paper Mario
Pheonix Wright
Pit
Skullkid
Sigurd

And, here is a sample vote:

Where 6 is my rank for Balloon Fighter, etc. Then, quickly type them up in an Excel sheet, do some addition, and we have the characters ranked by the community to start off the contest. This'd help avoid having a bunch of really popular characters get cut out early on, as they'd have easier competition.

(Just a suggestion :))

Elysium

Smash Lord

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I know how it would work to vote again, but then I have to sort through all the votes and average all the votes, and that's hard with 16 per person for a lot of people.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
How the heck does that proove anything? I acknowledge that it was a pretty cool plan of yours to do that, (kinda reminds me of something I did in another mafia game) but that's all it is. ANYONE could have pulled it off if they had had the brains to think of it. All your plan did was show how clever you were.
It just backs up my claim since I've known about it since the beginning, and didn't come up with it now. I thought it was fairly common practice to bread crumb your role so you can prove it's your true role later on.

Commonyoshi said:
The godfather isn't investigation immune? You're just grasping at straws now.
Yes, that and miller are the only possibilities. I mean there could be 3 mafia, but I doubt Liggy would have lied about how many scum there are.

Commonyoshi said:
Rather than going through this whole rediculous scenerio with powers which we cant confirm, why dont you actually have the nerve to answer my posts rather than ignoring them? For example, you supposedly had two mafia caught, and yet you did absolutely nothing until people started voting for you. You have been pulling stuff out of thin air. Your "Jiano code" was just good planning.
You've been hearing what you want to hear, and then trying to use it against me. That's all you've been doing. If I could get you lynched without claiming that would have been a better route to take, obviously. After seeing that my arguments weren't going to work, I decided to claim. You said yourself that getting 2 mafia results doesn't make sense, and is why I didn't immediately claim.

I'm Gil Grissom, the main CSI guy. If you need further proof, let's look at Arkengate's role:

Sara Sidle-town-Arkengate-confirmed

Another of the main CSIs, you love Gil Grissom, your boss, very passionately. You were also raised in a very abusive family and take offence when a woman is the victim.
*If Gil Grissom dies you cannot vote for the next two mafia days. Each night evidence is left behind; it is up to you and select other “townies” to use this to get some info on who did the crime. This represents itself when gun shot residue is left behind during the night, you may choose one person to look for gun shot residue on (this will be done during a special event time during the day). If they are a match then it will be announced that the person was matched to whatever crime they committed. You are town and win when all the mafia and independents are dead.
That would be pretty weird if Grissom was mafia, don't you think? Grissom was also one of the targets for the SKs to kill.

This is why I'm done discussing with you Common. Unless you can somehow prove that my investigation was wrong, you're mafia to me.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*Looks at Lylat Conference Division 4*

NO!!!

:(

I will have to make a tough call between two of my favorites....

Amy and Krystal. :urg:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
*Looks at Lylat Conference Division 4*

NO!!!

:(

I will have to make a tough call between two of my favorites....

Amy and Krystal. :urg:
You know what you must do....

And your lucky, I woulda had to choose between Mog and Kamek, which I'm founder of his crew :p

Thanks again jing :chuckle: Secret??? :idea:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom