• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Apprentice
-Shy Guy
-Olimar
-Diddy Kong
-Mii
-Chili dog
-Changed my mind, last vote goes to Chibi Robo.(Can votes be changed?)

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
*sighs at the chili dog votes*
My votes go to:

Animal Crossing Villager
Simon Belmont
Skapon
Wario (how has no one voted for him?)
and finally a third party I think should be on there...
Phoenix Wright!

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
*sighs at the chili dog votes*
My votes go to:

Animal Crossing Villager
Simon Belmont
Skapon
Wario (how has no one voted for him?)
and finally a third party I think should be on there...
Phoenix Wright!
I second that motion!

Phoenix Wright for Brawl!

My other votes are for...

Claus
Sukapon
King DeDeDe
Animal Crossing Villager

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Jiano, I'm glad you posted that. I'm really glad you did because you've just made a fatal mistake. Doesn't it seem convenient that the only people who can vouch for you are dead or are your "enemies"?

Also, look at the number of people who are in this game. 23. Now three mafia are already dead so if you are correct, there would have to be five mafia for a good ratio with two independants out there. Yet everyone except the noobs know that the Godfather will turn up innocent to your little reasearch thing. So unless you are claiming that more than 1 out of 3 people in this game was an enemy of the town, your math skills are horribly wrong and so is your logic since two townies die every single night.

The final, crushing blow to your whole testamony is that you had two mafia supposedly cornered at the beginning of the day, and yet you did absolutely nothing until you were cornered. Why should anyone believe you? This is just a classic example of a mafia claiming to be cop when he is cornered so the town will hessitate to kill him.

This whole game you have done nothing to prove yourself. You are a liar.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
So unless you are claiming that more than 1 out of 3 people in this game was an enemy of the town, your math skills are horribly wrong and so is your logic since two townies die every single night.
I should have explained this one more clearly.

5 mafia found "guilty".
1 Godfather out there.
2 Serial Killers.

equals 8 out of 23

If you do the simple math, it takes two nights and one day phase for the scumbags to make up half the town. It seems a little unbalanced, no?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sadly no veterans :(

And I don't think we should include deconfirmed characters....sorry Gardevoir :crying:
DafadgDJHGFASJGHdfHGASDFDid you have to say that out loud? *gesticulates wildly*

... Actually, it's not like we're rating characters for likeliness here, right? Most of the characters suggested have almost no chance, and there would be no point in including already confirmed characters. So deconfirmed characters should be fine. Yes.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
People!! Pay Atention!

If you noticed, is i've said so many times before, This is That's My Horse SMASH BROS. STYLE!! Use Smash Type attacks! So, the horse is mine! because i use a Smoke Ball, everyone is blinded, i take horse, and run.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
DafadgDJHGFASJGHdfHGASDFDid you have to say that out loud? *gesticulates wildly*

... Actually, it's not like we're rating characters for likeliness here, right? Most of the characters suggested have almost no chance, and there would be no point in including already confirmed characters. So deconfirmed characters should be fine. Yes.
OHELLYEAUZMUTHAFUKKA!!

QFT

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well Common.. i hate to blow your schme but if it takes out a mafia i'm going to role reveal myself..

I'm the insane cop, i have a chance of killing who i investigate and i investigated last night Jiano... i knew i had a good chance of finding out the truth about the arguement...

Guess what, he's town.

So you're in trouble man

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh btw i'm just waiting on my name, i deleted the PM from him to get my name to further back up my claim, but its pretty safe to say that we've got Common lynched

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol yea about 360 pages :]

I have an idea about a new forums game to pass the time, but I won't be able to host it :[.
It involves debating lol :p

platnum

Smash Lord
397)smallthraxeraidbolage!

scientists fuse the worst diseases EVER into one MEGA-SICKNESS and everyone gets it.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
No. If he was nominated, there would be no point in having another Character Battle. Chili Dog would destroy the competition.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom