• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Urp Aww Geez its no Fair...the Mafia stuffed the Ballots....ah well to everyone that voted Mario...SEE ME IN BRAWL SON!

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
geno has to win this one

1. mallow
2. viewtuful joe
3. pt
4. king ddd
You still have 3 votes left, pt, ddd, and geno are all automatically in.

I'm back, and first post has been updated.

54 characters have votes, 56 are needed for the tournament. If the other two aren't made, I'll pick from the ones without votes. But seeing as it's still early, I don't see that happening.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
1. Snake
2. Tails
3. Bomberman
4. Ike
5. Chili Dog

To the TC: shouldn't the confirmed newcomers have automatic entrance into the competition?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Ok, seriously, as someone else said, why are such obscure characters as Miyu on there... but there's no Simon Belmont?

I mean, you have "miscellaneous 3rd party" and you didn't include one of the 3rd party characters that is considered one of the most likely after Mega Man? I'm not even sure why he wasn't included in the original character battle in the first place. He definitely should be in this one.

So, anyway, I'd say:

Simon Belmont
Tails
Crono
Diddy Kong
WW Link

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
1. Snake
2. Tails
3. Bomberman
4. Ike
5. Chili Dog

To the TC: shouldn't the confirmed newcomers have automatic entrance into the competition?
We'll if more unconfirms are popular, I don't want to take a spot away from them.
The only two confirmed new-comers without votes are Wario and Lucas. Sonic is banned from the competition, he will be the only one without a chance.

And as for Miyu, she's in my sig, so I added her, I didn't even vote for her, someone else did though. A lot of these characters have no chance, no need to spoil the fun though.

And if you want better characters not up there, then suggest them, and I'll add them, these are all just ones from the last one, a few I added where I saw needed I really didn't go through a big list of characters to pick them, and from you guys where it really counts, because this is a game about the views of the fans on Smashboards, as well as a fun game to pass the time till the release of Brawl.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
If people would read the first post, they would kn ow that these guys are automatically in

Geno
Isaac
Krystal
Pokemon Trainer
Bowser Jr.
Claus
Megaman
Midna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom