• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Yeah the ordeal with Geno v Mewtwo was so bogus, Geno hating trolls propagated like wild.
Still refusing to vote, for the record.

PS: Lol 69.
i voted for mewtwo because i like him and HATE geno, i dont like the fans either, so annoying comming into the Krystal thread and starting Flame wars! (which we win)

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
yeah! i agree Mario vs. Sonic gets boring!
Maybe you haven't noticed the blood, sweat and spinal fluid that's been been flying around here for the last six or seven pages? This isn't even a fight between Mario and Sonic, this is a fight between Mario and Sonic's fans. Mario and Sonic are sitting in the skybox, drinking martinis and laughing at us.

BTW, anyone dead yet?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Maybe you haven't noticed the blood, sweat and spinal fluid that's been been flying around here for the last six or seven pages? This isn't even a fight between Mario and Sonic, this is a fight between Mario and Sonic's fans. Mario and Sonic are sitting in the skybox, drinking martinis and laughing at us.

BTW, anyone dead yet?
im not really a fan of either(more mario)
but i voted Sonic because he beat Krystal

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

BTW, anyone dead yet?
But the ending is boring, hence "it gets boring"..
Lol, Mario and Sonic are BFFs :lol:
And only the guys who worked so hard to see the same battle...AGAIN :chuckle:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
VOTING NOW OPEN!!!
vote up to five, we still need more characters, so keep the suggestions coming.
These votes will decide who's in v2 of the tournament.

Edit: I'll add my votes as well

Tails
Jenna
Paper Mario
Jimmy
and Masked Link because I want to be able to play with Diety/Oni Link ^^

Zero and Alex get my close support as well, but I set the five vote limit, so hopefully others will vote for them.

platnum

Smash Lord
all wiii's have a disc malfuntion and when you put it in it comes out again and again and again and again...and you never get to play it.

oh,and the world goes boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom