• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
oh sure everyone wants to vote for mario. "oh look itsa me mario mr. friggin original". well vote for sonic people he is the underdog and honestly, wouldnt you like to see him beat mario for a change. GO SONIC!!

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
The Championship Character Battle.

How cliche.
Mario versus Sonic.
As if there isn't enough of that.

Well it's not like that matters.
What matters now is who I should vote for.
Mario or Sonic.

Well I have started to grow a little tired of Mario and his shenanigans.
And Yet, I need to stay true to Nintendo.

Although, I do enjoy some Sonic games.
But Sonic just can't out do what he use to be.

Who to choose, who to choose?
Who needs it most?

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
*cough*Mario Party*cough*
Have you played the Sonic Rush series? Also Sonic and the Secret Rings is a good game, you just have to get use to the controls.
I'm not talking about crappy Mario spin-off series that I wish would die off already. I'm talking about the main games, like Galaxy.

Counting Secret Rings as a main game, I rented it, liked it, and now own it. It then progressively got worse from where I left off when I rented it and now it collects dust.

Besides, Mario has only one bad main game in my eyes: Sunshine.

Every modern main Sonic game sucks, IMO.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Apparently no one reads what I post. I'm tired of it, and nows as good of a time as ever, I'm claiming. I'm Gil Grissom, I can investigate someone every night and see their alignment, AKA a Cop.

Night 1: Frozenflame - Town
Night 2: Eor - He died so I didn't get a result
Night 3: Commonyoshi - Mafia
Night 4: Spam_master - Mafia

There, if you guys still don't believe me that Common is mafia, then it's hopeless. Discuss.

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
i vote sonic.

seriously though, when it was ridley versus mario, why would people chose mario? i mean dont people like ridley? and who actually plays mario in a multiplayer game (like smash). not being mean to only-mario lovers, but yeah.

Repryx

Smash Champion
i don't want a friggin cookie. I was torn between both but when I saw the hundreds of "VOTE SONIC CUZ MARIO IS GAY" Thingies you posted I felt like voting Mario to annoy you.
I didnt say cuz Mario is Ghey.....I said cuz I got sonic pride Yadda yadda....meh it doesnt anny me what you vote Im merely Pysching up what everyone said would be boring...now If you would be so kind...

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
i vote sonic.

seriously though, when it was ridley versus mario, why would people chose mario? i mean dont people like ridley? and who actually plays mario in a multiplayer game (like smash). not being mean to only-mario lovers, but yeah.
Mario was my #3 Main in smash and think about it. He is a good single player character, and has maybe a hundred single player games involving him. Thats why people (including me) like him.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i vote sonic.

Cuz everybody wanted, no, NEEDED Mario vs. Sonic :urg: That's where the extra support came from, and for Sonic, it came from pissed off Geno supporters :(

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Yeah. People who disliked Geno supporters(not Geno) helped Mewtwo take him down. And everyone wanted Sonic over Mewtwo just because Mario vs. Sonic. The Mewtwo v. Geno battle only predicted Sonic's next victim.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
...HAHA. In your face, cabron. (What am I saying? I hate speaking in spanglish..

387. Hilary Clinton is the new president of the United States, and makes it illegal to buy games.
I live next to the border Pendejo!

388( As his last act, Bush makes imports illegal

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Updates on character suggestion have been made.

Please read the whole first post before posting

Remember these are just suggestions, not the characters in it. I know a few are obscure, but Melee added a few obscure ones and so has Brawl so far, so why not. All I've put so far are the ones originally from ShoosteR's thread, a few I've thought of, and suggestions for you guys. Keep posting new ideas to get better characters up there. I'll let suggestions continue for tomorrow, but voting for characters in the tourney will begin tomorrow, so the sooner you suggest, the better their odds.

Have fun, don't hate on others just yet ;)

*tear* Im glad I helped bring around the freedom of this type of elimination game. I'm sad that I won't be able to continue with Version 2, but I will definitely help contribute to this thread. :)
Thanks ShoosteR. I'll take you up on that, I might need help making some of those awesome character banners. :chuckle:

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Updates on character suggestion have been made.

Please read the whole first post before posting

Remember these are just suggestions, not the characters in it. I know a few are obscure, but Melee added a few obscure ones and so has Brawl so far, so why not. All I've put so far are the ones originally from ShoosteR's thread, a few I've thought of, and suggestions for you guys. Keep posting new ideas to get better characters up there. I'll let suggestions continue for tomorrow, but voting for characters in the tourney will begin tomorrow, so the sooner you suggest, the better their odds.

Have fun, don't hate on others just yet ;)

Thanks ShoosteR. I'll take you up on that, I might need help making some of those awesome character banners. :chuckle:
I'll be glad to help :cool:

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the ordeal with Geno v Mewtwo was so bogus, Geno hating trolls propagated like wild.
Still refusing to vote, for the record.

PS: Lol 69.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah the ordeal with Geno v Mewtwo was so bogus, Geno hating trolls propagated like wild.
Still refusing to vote, for the record.

PS: Lol 69.
Tell me about it, they came EVERYWHERE! The Megaman, Mog, Krystal, and a **** load of other threads :(

69 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom