• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Sonic & Mario's rivalry will never be matched in legacy. I think Mario's new business rival is Master Cheif.

Buy anyway, It's hard to believe that about only 10 years ago. That if you asked them that Sonic & Mario would be featured in games together, they'd call you crazy.
That is true, however, I am hoping that this game will help revitalize SEGA's Sonic Team, allowing the creation of the next true Sonic game, allowing Sonic to finally return to his seat he fell from after Sonic Adventure 2.

Note: Firefox has a built in spell checker, its a good thing to have, I'm glad I do...

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
While I'm tempted to go with Sonic just because it's less expected, I gotta go with the Big N. I've always like Mario games much better than Sonic games, and while it's awesome Sonic's in Brawl and I'm excited to play as him... It's gotta be Mario. I even share my first name with him.

I vote Mario.

Blazer

Smash Ace
That was the basis of my argument versus you. How are you guys not understanding this? It's obvious you had outside information, but of course you're going to keep denying it, even though it was quite clear you presented no evidence of Frozen being Independent. An easy way for the mafia to figure out the SK would be that you tried to NK him and found out he was bulletproof. I said this on Day 4, but apparently you're going to keep twisting what I say and using it against me. You did it all Day 4 and you're continuing to do so now.

Looking back over Day 4 there was a certain someone who wasn't really contributing, just going along with what you say. If you're mafia then it fits together perfectly. The person going along with you was spam_master, and he was quite obvious about it. Now, I in fact do have some outside information, and I am kind of confused at how this is working out. I have to think about it a bit more before I proceed.

Don't be so rash with your votes, people. Even though there should only be 2 mafia left, we should discuss things before we go right after lynching someone.
So, you think he has an outside source because he helped lynch the SK? V_V Jiano... I don't get it. You're using circular logic. "You helped kill the SK so you're automatically mafia" is not good logic at all. Just because he speculated at a role correctly doesn't make him mafia either. <_< You're being irrational.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Mask Link
Soren
Mia
Stefan
9Volt
Ashley
Jimmy
Kat & Ana
Dribble & Spitz
Miyu
Jenna
Alex
Black Shadow
Rundas
Amy
Shadow
Raiden
Protoman
Chibi Robo
Demiru
Rygar
Hakkun
Riku
Why on earth would you add these characters? Is like who is who in incredibly minor videogame characters, you even have Miyu from a cancelled Star Fox game, please!

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Sonic & Mario's rivalry will never be matched in legacy. I think Mario's new business rival is Master Cheif.

Buy anyway, It's hard to believe that about only 10 years ago. That if you asked them that Sonic & Mario would be featured in games together, they'd call you crazy.
Mario ans Sonic are now team mates.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Why on earth would you add these characters? Is like who is who in incredibly minor videogame characters, you even have Miyu from a cancelled Star Fox game, please!
I gotta agree..
Maybe you should like, only put the most popular..

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
*tear* Im glad I helped bring around the freedom of this type of elimination game. I'm sad that I won't be able to continue with Version 2, but I will definitely help contribute to this thread. :)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
*tear* Im glad I helped bring around the freedom of this type of elimination game. I'm sad that I won't be able to continue with Version 2, but I will definitely help contribute to this thread. :)
We shall remember you, o great FlyinG ShoosteR
*bows*

So Firedragon, maybe you should get a commitee or something to decide the characters...

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman won't lose this time! No way!

Ok, maybe, but....

Don't worry Shooster, you're Character Battle was first!

EDIT: Put Quagsire in!!!!

Lol, jk.....

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... Well, DON'T get Sonic or Mario. They'll destroyed the battles.... Huh. I don't have an idea.... Well, I think I'll suggest... Tingle. AHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding. Meta Knight and Bowser. The fact that there's no Kirby series character and that there's only two Mario characters...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I'm grateful to Sonic for avenging Megaman, but the time has come for me to cast my vote for my pick to win this tournament. Letsa go, MARIO!!!!!

MARIO FOR THE FINAL WIN!!!!!

Thunder breaks as the arena crumbles from the sheer awesome of two titans clashing!!!

I know I said I didn't care too much for Mario vs. Sonic but since it has come to this I might as well show my enthusiasm.

Repryx

Smash Champion
55 to 54

Sir Sensei, You Retied it...(THANKS K.C.!)

THIS IS MOBIUS!!!!

THEN THIS GUY ABOVE ME MAKES MARIO WIN MORE???? NO!!! NO!!! THERES ONLY SO FAR I CAN BEND!!! NO!! NO!! THIS NIGHTMARE MUST COME TO AN END!!

THIS IS MOBIUS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom