• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Apprentice
Good, Mario's winning by 2 1 vote. Allow me to extend that lead a little by adding my vote for Mario.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I like how this is going. Even if Mario wins, it will surely not be by a landslide. I expect either of them to win only by a difference of 5 or less votes.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
*Smashboards CHARACTER BATTLE!* v2.0 [WINNER OLIMAR - CHALLENGER APPROACHING MARIO!!]

__________________________________________________ _____________________________​

FlyinG ShoosteR's Smash Battle! version 1.0 is came to a close with the epic battle of Sonic and Mario, With Mario coming up on top. I'm picking up where he is leaving off with version 2.0. Like ShoosteR's, this game will last 32 days, new battles will begin at midnight, and the 2 Brawlers with the most votes move onto the next round. Some things that are different, nobody from the final four will be in this contest, that includes Mario, Sonic, Ridley, and Mewtwo, they all got their shots at glory, now it's the other guy's turns. Next, no veteran fighters, just newcomers and unconfirms, this will be a Brawl exclusive battle, for the title of Greatest (potential) New Character.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

RULES

The Rules are simple:
1. You may only vote once per round. Any extra votes will not be counted. You cannot change your vote once it is cast.
2. Each day will be dedicated to one division, so make sure your voting for the right character.
3. A division open for voting will say "Now Open" above in green, a closed division will say "closed" above in red with the losers from the round grayed out.
4. The competitors are divided into groups as randomly and evenly as possible. You may only vote for one character. Between midnight and 2 am, I will tally up the votes for that day's division and post the winners, and open the next round for voting. Two winners will be chosen from each division.
5. I will post when a new division is open in purple. Votes will only be counted underneath my post.
6. NO FLAMING, NO ARGUING, NO NAME CALLING. This thread is supposed to be fun, and it shouldnt turn into an argument between supporters of different characters. Just cast your vote, check the results, and be polite. Also, stay on topic. There's no need to get this thread locked by complaining about mods, bans, etc. Basically NO SPAM.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

If you wish to advertise this thread in your sig

HTML:
[URL="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131324"][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2mkhma[/IMG][/URL]

LOSER'S CIRCLE

-*-The Loser's Circle is a place dedicated to the memory of the fallen characters throughout the course of the tournament. Although they may no longer be in the running for the Character Battle Championship, they are still extremely popular characters that were unfortunately defeated at the hands of the competition. As this list grows, make sure you do everything in your power to keep YOUR character's name off it!-*-

KEY: Newcomer = | Unconfirmed = | Deconfirmed = X

ROUND 1 VICTIMS

Sigurd
Bonk
Mog
Felix
Black Knight
Phoenix Wright
Balloon Fighter
Skullkid
Ashley X
Vaati
Demiru
Miyu
Wolf O'Donnell
Ray 01
Jenna
Amy
Rundas
King K Rool
Sora
Viewtiful Joe
Jimmy X
Zero
SA-X
Mii
Stefan
Wario
Mallow
Simon Belmont
Terra
Vile
Animal Crossing Villager
Baby Bros.

ROUND 2 VICTIMS

Darkrai X
Paper Mario
Pit
Mask Link
Micaiah
Lip
Cell Shaded Link
Lucas
Claus
Diddy Kong
Shadow
Tails
Megaman
Sukapon
Crono
King Dedede

ROUND 3: The Sweet 16 VICTIMS

Farfetch'd
Kamek
Bowser Jr.
Zero Suit Samus
Snake
Meta Knight
Ike
Bomberman

ROUND 4: The Elite 8 VICTIMS

Midna
Krystal
Lucario
Dark Samus

ROUND 5: The Final Four VICTIMS
Geno
Isaac

ROUND 6: CHAMPIONSHIP Runner-Up
Pokemon Trainer

KEY: Newcomer = | Unconfirmed = | Deconfirmed = X

These are accounts who cheated and are no longer able to vote in this game.
Black List:
Punchline

Grandeza

Smash Master
I think Chili dog should be a wtf character. Also i reccomend you close this thread. The mods hate these games and they could ban you. read the stickys no joke.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
mario and sonic run at each other with great speed then whats this
peach and luigi come out of nowhere and mario and sonic stop luigi and peach point
to the stands and "what no people" mario says luigi back hands mario
and says "Duhhhh!!!!!!!! this mario v.s. sonic thing is getting really old".

(i vote sonic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom