• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Jiano, I have already answered half the things on your post, yet you still keep bringing them up, saying I am ignoring you. You know what? I see no reason to go through it all again if you're going to keep ignoring me and just accuse me of not answering you. Let me repeat. YOU are the one who hasn't been clear on anything.

And every single night has had TWO kills, except the one two nights ago, but it was described in the narration that Lonejedi had two people targeting him. The mafia did NOT try to kill Frozen at any time. Oh hey, look. That incriminates you, doesn't it? But you're going to conveniently ignore this too. Everything you ever post has been flawed and made up.

I'm not going into this anymore because it's apparent you need to get your story straightened up. I still have to catch up in Eor's mafia game anyway.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Mario. At least his games are still good.
OUCH.

You have a point there. But still...

Old school Sonic > Nearly every platforming game in existence except for Mario (with, of course, the slight nod going to Sonic because I'm partial to the Blue Blur for a myriad of reasons).

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom