• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Univern72

Smash Rookie
396: Brawl can only be played with motion controls. Pressing a button makes your Wii catch fire. To select menu items, you have to draw a 96% accurate sketch of the Mona Lisa.

397: All character sounds are replaced with voiceovers from House of the Dead 2.

398: Wii Zapper is required to play.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Common i really want to help out, but i mean its not fun, Dark_Ermak is an idiot, Frozen is extremely inactive, Ric is practically dead, Jiano is quiter then usual.. I don't even know who the rest of the people in here are.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Jiano is on some Thanksgiving vacation. Frozen was on vacation but he's back and hasn't posted. Riciardos has probably lost interest. :urg:

Come on, KevinM. Part of mafia is making stuff happen when things get stale. The mafia and independants would benefit from a lynchless day.
And Sanjuinuthus, whah?

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Somenerd
That's my horse!

*casts spell that causes STB to only see LOLOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!111!!!11!!!!!!!11!ONE :psycho::psycho:
WTF!?? that makes no sense what so ever! and, since that makes no sense, the horse is automaticly mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom