• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
sorry, i was being lazy...

vote count:
commonyoshi (1): Jiano
Frozen (2): commonyoshi; pythag

GET ACTIVE

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys, I didnt get home until 3:30 last night, and was exhausted. I just woke up :) but thanks for keeping the thread up to date. I vote for Bomberman this round :)

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
haa. I think even related stuff is beginning to lose it's relevance. I guess it's just going to become a race to see who can stay active the longest.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Sonic. Sonicsonicsonicsonic.

Bomberman tries to blow him up: Sonic makes a tornado that catches the bomb and spits it in the air. Before it comes down, he zips up to bomberman, goes Bruce-Lee-in-fast-forward and kicks him into the air, where he get hit by the bomb.

Pikachu tries to use lightning: Sonic outruns the lightning. Pikachu tries to outspeed Sonic, fails miserably, and gets his *** handed to him at mach eleven.

Luigi puts up a good fight. But in the end, there's only one man that can beat Sonic, and that's Mario.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
VOTING CLOSED - Division 12

Characters advancing to Round 2:

1st - Sonic [12 votes]

1st - Bomberman [12 votes]

Eliminated from tournament:

2nd - Luigi [7 votes]

3rd - Pikachu [2 votes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom