• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
MAH Horse!

Let's see... What tourture should I do this time? it should do in responce to a subspace bomb!? Oh, Sweet, i got it!! He he he eh ehe.

O.K. here goes. I use a warp star, fly away from the explosion. and while the bomb is still going, i ram into Sonic the Baron, jump off the warp star, and the the warp star pushes Sonic the Baron into the explosion. HA HA!

D

Deleted member

*Grabs a Chaos Emerald and uses Chaos Control*
Think fast!
*Homing attack*

Oh crud I left the other six Emeralds in the explosion, oh well

SonicMario

Smash Master
Just counting the votes. Falco's gonna take 2nd if nobody votes for Lucario or Ray. But I want amusement, I'm not voting for anyone. (But De De De is most likely gonna win)

Falco: 5
De De De: 7
Lucario: 4
Ray: 4

SonicMario

Smash Master
You were a little late there Dragonbreath But De De De still wins. And Falco goes with him. 2 blue birds beat a popkemon and a mech-suit person.

Falco: 5
De De De: 7

Lucario: 4
Ray: 4

So now the challengers are:

Sonic
Luigi
Pikachu
Bomberman

I vote for Sonic! (Thread creator is still not here, So i'm fulfillin it for now)

SonicMario

Smash Master
We better be able to vote now. The thread creator isn't even here, he's at his family's or something. I hope he comes soon. (He cam late last time, but not as late as tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom