• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
You're driving a car. You enter a town where everything is black. The roads, signs, buildings, even the sky, all black. You can't see anything. How do you make it through the town to the sea on the other side?

Hint- There's two acceptable answers that I know of.
You kill Al and Bud Bundy!

(It's a reference to a plot to a multi-episode plot for Married with Children, where a town is cursed with eternal darkness, even during daylight it's pitch black, and the only way to lift the curse is to kill the last remaining male Bundy's, which are Al and his son, Bud. This is the first episode: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9bLMSzbDDNE)

In all seriousness, this is my answer: You just drive through. You might hit a lot of things, you might not, you can't get through unless you go forward.

It's a silly answer, I know.

What has 1 voice crawls on all four legs in the morning, walks on two legs in the afternoon and uses a stick as a third leg in the afternoon?
Man.

I provide protection, I need no food, sleep or rest. I speak to no one and you can't speak to me. In order to divulge my secret, you need to show me teeth. I can be guarding anything, but sometimes nothing at all. I come in all sizes, large, medium or small.

Who am I?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I vote Diddy.
Dark Samus.

What's up with all these Krystal votes. WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER FOX/FALCO CLONE.
Errrmmm... You realize that we don't need a Samus clone either?

Krystal would be more different from Fox than Dark Samus would be from Samus, at any rate. Dark Samus could be different enough from Samus not to be a clone... but Krystal obviously has to be different from Fox (of course, one could have said the same thing about Ganon and Capt. Falcon in Melee, but that didn't work out...).

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Krystal I Vote For

NOOOOO I missed my vote for Micaiah !! please let me vote for her.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I didn't vote, and I am not the thread creator. But I guess this means Krystal & Diddy win.

Krystal-18
Diddy-9
Dark Smaus-8
Balloon Fighter-5

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
ray-01, my pick in this hard round. You should have put one of these in that terrible shiek, stafy etc group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom