• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
okay been reading and Ixnay seems kinda weird to me.

vote: ixnay

sorry about being really inacvitve got a virus and I am having trouble with the interenet right now.

just hopes this willl post.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Right now I'm really suspicious of Lance. The reason is, agentli tried to voteblock him night 2, but lance was switched with someone. The next night agentli voteblocked himself. It seems to me that agentli was using his ability on himself and his partners so that people would think they were town. Thats really my major reason right now, but I'll try looking back for some more evidence.

Vote: Lance87

ligolski

Smash Rookie
sry for being inactive, I went camping over the weekend :)
I forgot that i wanted to do this: unvote: ixnay

What? That doesn't mean anything. Maybe he realized whoever he was gonna mess with would get switched so he just did himself. I've been behind the town for the whole game...

weak sauce
Right now I'm really suspicious of Lance. The reason is, agentli tried to voteblock him night 2, but lance was switched with someone. The next night agentli voteblocked himself. It seems to me that agentli was using his ability on himself and his partners so that people would think they were town. Thats really my major reason right now, but I'll try looking back for some more evidence.
It is very possible that this could happen. The mafia look, to me at least, as if they are in a spot where it can go any way and maybe they are trying to target themselves to make them look town which we probably would have happened if i didn't catch that thing with agentli. I still want to hear something from ixnayonthehombre...

And about lances comment: You came out mighty strong there rejecting frozenflames accusation...I would logically prove myself town (which I already have :)) and point out the logical fallicies in his argument, NOT just say "I am not mafia!, I am Town!" And when you say you have been behind the town the whole way means next to nothing because so far we the townhave lynched ONE mafia member who forgot he was in the game and contributed nothing. Therefore the mafia members would probably be glad to shed off some dead weight and make themselves look more town aligned!
vote: lance87 for the foresaid reasons of mistrust and possible deception.

and "weak sauce" => what the heck does that mean are you saying that what frozen said about you was weak evidense and that it is not enough to get you...suspicious...

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Saying weak sauce in that situation was meant as saying "that sucks."

As for not defending myself properly, it was late and I had to work at 7 in the a.m. and I was tired. I don't have much time now either because I have a paper to write and only 1 hour before I have to leave my house to go to class. I'll give a more intelligent argument later when I have more time to type. :(

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
hurt only brinstar depths

final destination-26
hyrule temple-20
yoshi's island-20
big blue-18
princess peach castle-15
great bay-15
kongo jungle-15
brinstar-15
battlefield-15
kongo jungle 64-15
jungle japes-14
poke floats-13
fountains of dreams-11
mushroom kingdom 2-9
brinstar depths- 6

C

ChocoboxCrazee

schuphesh: a flower from africa that grows on cliffs and is red on the outside and blue on the inside; a gangster from india. (i dunno lol im bored)

new word: jargonknockpop

ligolski

Smash Rookie
one more thing...game breaking possibly!!!

Vote Count:

Ixnay – 4
Marshigio, Okurama, Lance87, Sinz

Lance87 - 2
frozenflame751, ligolski

It takes 7 to lynch.
Hmmm...There are 3 unconfirmed voting ixnay (another unconfirmed) but you all voted quite rapidly and there are only 4 unconfirmed as far as I can remember (not including bahamut which i think is tow due to said conversations)...
I think that the 3 of you are the mafia (okurama, sinz, and lance87) because you all very quickly voted ixnay and if he was mafia I feel that the mafia would be hesitant to vote him at this stage of the game... Therefore okurama, sinz, and lance87 must be the mafia.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
WOW. Sorry I haven't been active at ALL recently. I've gotta look over the last, I dunno, 30 pages before I can get back to you guys on this.

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
Hey...I'm back. Sorry about being completely inactive. I'll get back to you as soon as I reread and find out why I'm being voted.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Ixnay – 4
Marshigio, Okurama, Lance87, Sinz

Lance87 - 2
frozenflame751, ligolski

It takes 7 to lynch.

Yay! Inactives coming back!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
What the? I really don't think Lance87 is mafia... Didn't you start the votes on Ixnay?

He's made some really helpful points and seems really thoughtful about the way he looks at things.

He needs to make a defense though..

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
Night 4

Chill was at the top of the castle, feeding his wyvern. "Eat up. You're going to have to get lots of energy to kidnap Marshigio....." He chuckles evily.

If the case is "agentli was kidnapping himself and buddies" then it makes more sense that Marshigio would be mafia instead of Lance. He barely contributes...

vote: Marsghigio

ligolski

Smash Rookie
But if you are going to use the same logic as I did with lance then why not vote lance87...He and the other two (sinz and okurama) did quickly vote ixnay which leads me to believe they are the last 3 mafia. And since frozen and I have voted lance87 why not join this vote instead...It makes more sense to concentrate on one person at a time...
What the? I really don't think Lance87 is mafia... Didn't you start the votes on Ixnay?

He's made some really helpful points and seems really thoughtful about the way he looks at things.

He needs to make a defense though..
Yes I did start the votes but I found holes in my own argument adjusted then readjusted and came to the conclusion he is most likely town as I have sated over the last like 20-30 posts. And lance87 seems very thoughtful because first of all he is and second of all he is mafia which means he knows who is against him and his mafia buddies...I have addressed this earlier too...

Just go back and look closer and you will see how i changed my position according to various evidence...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
And I am sad to say you(tach-mach) will probably be killed tonight because you revealed your role (which was necessary) but the mafia hate cops so I unfortunatly doubt you will live but you never know you may get protected and live or the mafia may try to throw us off by killing someone else like me or frozen or who knows whoelse...

All I can say is that if the mafia kill me, you, frozen or any inactive town then at least 1 of the 3 people I named are mafia which is a given seeing how there are like 4 or 5 unconfirmed meaning one of the guys I named is mafia but I truely think that all 3 of the people I named are mafia...

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
so here we go again =P

unvote: ixnay

can someone tell me why didn't they kill me went they could (first to prove zman, now to prove who are the mafia, though i don't think this time is to really to prove... but to kill, nah i really don't know what to think , but that now its your chance)

anyways i'll keep reading for this day, not much to say right now (like i ever T.T).

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
I re-read through some of the thread and my role PMs that I got from camo and I came to a couple conclusions. First of all, you're most likely right about at least Lance87. He seems really intelligent and if you think about it, smart people can easily be manipulative.

As for Marshigio, I retract my vote on Marshigio. I thought more about the pm camo sent me about marshigio and I think there is no way he could be mafia.

@Marshigio- I apologize for all of the votes I may have put on you. It was stupid now that i'm really thinking about it. Help us kill Lance.

vote: Lance87 I hope you're mafia.

*important*

@Ligolski- Thanks for coming off as patient when I say stupid stuff. I'm still holding the mafia noob card... You've helped me look at things in a broader perspective.

*****Pick me to talk to tonight. If I get killed by the mafia I want to pass on my knowledge of the town's power roles*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom