• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm sort of against lynching ZMan. At least for tonight, there are better choices we can make about who to lynch. Plus, we can get TahjMach to follow ZMan to try and see if he's town, but didn't know any better because he's naive and can't help it.

@Doctor that's still alive (i think there might be one left)- Please protect TahjMach, he can potentially be the town's biggest hope.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I am sticking with my vote for now until something changes my wind whatever that may be...but i think this may work for us...

Lance87

Smash Lord
Okurama-1
Frozenflame

ZMan-1
Ligolski

@Zman- We know Tahjmach is town. You know how? Why would the mafia have an ability that tells what abilities the townies have? That would be broken. They'd find the cops and docs and kill them. I really think you should use your investigation more wisely.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
181. When you Falcon Knee your locker because it refuses to open
182. Falcon Knee fails, so you Falcon Punch instead.
183. You write smash poetry... and get a A+ for it in class :D

Lance87

Smash Lord
Please don't stop being active now guys. When the conversation stops, that's when the deadlines get slapped on.

Feedback on ZMan's last post maybe?

Personally, i think either Marshigio or ZMan would be the best choices of lynch at the moment. Even though I previously stated that I am against ZMan being lynched...it sucks because he's one of the few options that makes sense to lynch.

The reason that I picked Marshigio as the other option is because some of you have labeled him as suspicious. Namely ligolski and tahjmach. Tahj obviously has insight as to a real reason that this guy would be scummy per his night role. Ligolski has talked to him and got some funky vibes. For right now i'll vote: Marshigio.

Please give feedback on my opinion. Deadlines are wack.

derfmaster

Smash Cadet
egg- food? omg,

egg: [egged. egging, egger]- to take a sh*t while running

new word: supernova [hint- noob]

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
super (above) nova (new)
But isn't this supposed to be for made-up words and definitions?

Like: Define Schuphesh

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Actually i never talked to marshigio but i think he was targeted one night so i said that he MAY be town but he could independant/mafia depending on who is doing the killing...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i forgot to say this: i got bad vibes from him too though from his posting and such...ie: being inactive but unless there is more support for marshigio i stay with zman for now...

The Burrito of Time

Smash Journeyman
187. you do link's taunt after everytime you do something cool.
188. you grab a sword, jump of a roof with it and try spinning in midair to try and propel yourself upward.
189. you succeed

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I don't think Marshigio is a good choice either. All TahjMach said was that he was targeted one of the nights, so that means he is probably town. Zman seems to be a good candidate to me. I'm pretty sure that Zman is either naive or scum trying to throw us off, although I'm leaning more towards naive, seeing as how we know thedocsalive was a cop as well. As for Okurama I'm not 100% about his claim, but I'll unvote for now.

Unvote: Okurama

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Sorry sooooo much people here. I had this set as a favorite under www.smashboards.com, but I couldn't get on. Just today, I got an e-mail from the website and discovered it was actually smashboards.com. SORRY!!!!

But thanks for being active. :p

Day 6: Vote Count:

ZMan – 1
Ligolski

Marshigio – 1
Lance87

It takes 7 to lynch.

Okurama said:
and camo-man great game, i love it how you combine the FE mecanism to this wonderful game, great job (it almost makes what to give you rep, and hug you =P)
Almost give me rep? Awwww.... >_>

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sorry been working on school like heck. Sory that i am going so slow. I will be posting again tomorrow I think. Depends how many essays I have.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I agree with frozenflame about his points though some are mine...hehe
Nice to see ya sinz>>>lets all try to get active!!!!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
The reason that I picked Marshigio as the other option is because some of you have labeled him as suspicious. Namely ligolski and tahjmach. Tahj obviously has insight as to a real reason that this guy would be scummy per his night role. Ligolski has talked to him and got some funky vibes. For right now i'll vote: Marshigio.

Please give feedback on my opinion. Deadlines are wack.
No he hasn't, read the thread.

I don't see how I've been suspicious, it's just that I haven't been on a lot recently and nothing really seems to be going on now. I don't think ZMan or Okurama are good choices right now, and they are the ones who are being pressured the most right now. I'm not giving my vote yet.

Lance87

Smash Lord
ligolski said:
Actually i never talked to marshigio but i think he was targeted one night so i said that he MAY be town but he could independant/mafia depending on who is doing the killing...
ligolski said:
i forgot to say this: i got bad vibes from him too though from his posting and such...ie: being inactive but unless there is more support for marshigio i stay with zman for now...
Marshigio said:
No he hasn't [read: talked to me]
i've been corrected :)

unvote: Marshigio

vote: ZMan

This seems more like what the town wants right now. It'll be interesting to see how this lynch turns out (if it happens).

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Almost give me rep? Awwww.... >_>
=P

maybe after this game is over, i'll remember to give you rep, i promise :)

I don't think ZMan or Okurama are good choices right now, and they are the ones who are being pressured the most right now.
either that, or just that nobody whats to see me die (remember that i say if they want to kill me, do if you must, but they didn't, i love you for that =P)

but well anyway, i really can see anyone else to vote for (obviosly if you discount me) well tahjmach has somedudes cover, and well zman has almost everyone cover (but am also now suspecting he might be a naive cop, though this doesn't change the fact that he is town, though i cannot even prove that since its just a feeling).

and for the dudes who still don't get on how marshingo was target, go and read the first page, on the bottom, teh night 4 says its clearly so go there.

anyway, no votes from me right now (hey, everyone always says that went they don't vote anybody, so what the hell =P).

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
What if ZMan is town? We could lynch someone else today and I could follow ZMan around tonight to see if he actually investigates somebody... that could be a waste of my power though... i'd rather pick someone who's laying low so i can get a broad perspective of what roles the remaining townies have.

To answer frozen's question in post #793- I know what there roles are and they (radnortuws and pezaddict) are obviously town. I will argue very strongly against them being lynched by the town if that situation may ever arise.

I'm open to suggestions about who I should follow tonight. I think I might have my mind made up though.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Oh man, i didn't catch that. Chill was targeting Marshigio and Chill was mafia. Is that what ligolski was talking about when he had been targeted?
I didn't say anything about chill being the one that targeted him (freudian slip...???) but he was targeted and that could mean he is town.

And we have (well not really but for the sake of argument) to lynch zman because we need to know if his investigations are flawed somehow or if he is really mafia/independant. This will allow us to further anylize other evidense and point out who the mafia could really be and that mafia could be zman!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I did a little research and I have concluded that Zman is almost definately a naive cop, NOT mafia or independant. Why you may ask? Simple. Firstly, we've already killed the SK, which leads me to beleive that there a no more independants. Obviously it is possible, but I highly doubt it. As for him being mafia, this I seriously doubt, seeing as hwo he was targeted by the mafia night 3, but he was spared because of the switcher. This attack obviously could not have been performed by the SK, because we had just lynched the SK that very day.

So in conslusion, Zman is more or less cleared in my mind, HOWEVER I do not beleive we can trust his investigations because I beleive he is naive. We certainly should not lynch him, but anyone investigated by him is no longer cleared. Here is the updated list.

Bahamut-??? (talked to ligolski)
ZMan-town (Just cleared)
Ronike- ??? (talked to ligolski)
Radnortuws-Town (TahjMach)
Lance87- ???
pezaddict-Town(TahjMach)
ixnayonthehombre- ???
Frozenflame751- ??? (talked to ligolski)
Marshigio- ??? (was targeted for a voteblock by agentli/chill, probably town)
ligolski- ???
Okurama-???
Ih8jamesbond- ???
TahjMach-??? (has claimed, probably town)
Sinz-???
This certainly opens up a lot of possibilities. Other than what is mentioned in the chart, at the moment I'm pretty sure ligolski and lance are town. Not too sure about everyone else. Any thoughts?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Even though he may not be the greatest cop, I think it'd be better if we listened to ZMan for now. If we didn't, we'd basically have to start from scratch, and there's some truth in his investigations(unless like 6 people are mafia, which is doubtful to say the least).

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think you understand what I mean when I say Zman is naive marshigio. I'm not calling Zman the PERSON naive, I'm saying that is role is the NAIVE COP. Basically what it is is he is told that he is a normal cop who can investigate one person each night. What he doesn't know is that no matter who he investigates, he will always get an innocent result because the moderator decided to make him naive. The reason why we shouldn't beleive Zman's results isn't any fault of his, its just the way the game was set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom