• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
so here we go again =P

unvote: ixnay

can someone tell me why didn't they kill me went they could (first to prove zman, now to prove who are the mafia, though i don't think this time is to really to prove... but to kill, nah i really don't know what to think , but that now its your chance)

anyways i'll keep reading for this day, not much to say right now (like i ever T.T).
Because I truely think you are mafia I think you have a role that says you are town when you die making you and any of your afilliates (mafia members) lokk more innocent.

@Ligolski- Thanks for coming off as patient when I say stupid stuff. I'm still holding the mafia noob card... You've helped me look at things in a broader perspective.

*****Pick me to talk to tonight. If I get killed by the mafia I want to pass on my knowledge of the town's power roles*****
No problem... I agree I should talk to you...the mafia can't kill both of us!
Come on other town members I have made it so clear to as who the mafia are >_< GET ACTIVE AND PARTICIPATE SOMEHOW!

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Ixnay – 3
Marshigio, Lance87, Sinz

Lance87 - 3
frozenflame751, ligolski, TahjMach

It takes 7 to lynch.

I'll start prodding again.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
You awake in hopes of finding everyone still alive. Sadly, that was not to be. Lance87 is found splattered in the middle of the food court, witht tire tracks covering his body. His restaurant has nothing evil looking in it at all, but it doesnt have anything good in in either. Eventually, you decide that he didnt care about any of you, and that he just wanted to make it out alive. Lance 87 was Orange Julius, a survivor. With that, its Day 4. 8 alive, 5 to lynch.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I think I saw one at the mall once. Juices and probably shakes/slushies. I wonder why he lied. Maybe he assumed that the name Julius would correspond to Italian or somehow the Mafia? And those tire tracks again, Kuijurudo pointed out before. Perhaps drive-thru or fast food? Idk, this game somehow seems fixed.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Ixnay – 2
Lance87, Sinz

Lance87 - 3

It takes 7 to lynch.

I can't force a deadline unless the activity stops. :p Wait a sec. I want to see how the accused respond.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I didn't actually see what they were selling. :laugh:

Anyways, yes, let's hold the inactives as highly suspicious until they start posting a lot. And not just, "oh I'm here, don't kick me out" but actually adding their opinions/suspicions.
Highly suspicious inactives: Tails, Marshigio, and SideEffect

Smash Master
197. You refuse to believe in Vicrtorian Era Fox hunts that you learned about in history because no mortal is bold enough to hunt Fox, let alone succeed.
198. You believe that tornados are created when God does insanely fast waveshines
199. When you get in a fight, you fling every spherical object you can find at the ground, hoping a Pokemon comes out.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Filthy common. Filthy lier! Oh well, he did play his role very good. I expected him to be a townie.

And again those tire tracks. Well, this means that there are some liers left here. None of the restaurants we have at the moment have a connection with cars if I'm not mistaking...

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
Polyweimogav Pole-ie-we-ie-moe-gav A person who used to jump from high buildings, but then checked into rehab.

Next word: Cabberdub

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Ok...If you guys don't know, frozen, ixnay and I live near buffalo >so we may have power problems (snow storm!=snow day in october!!!). I have power but it could go out at any time and I am not sure if frozen or ixnay has power to his house...they say our power may not be fully restored until the end of the week...this would explain any random disappearances from us

but back to the game...Marshigio and the rest of town: reread the last few pages and you will clearly see where I am coming from...I have clearly caught the mafia and as you can see none of them have said anything in a while which probably means they don;t know how to respond to me pinpointing them out! It is a clear choice> vote lance87 and one more mafia member will be dead...guarenteed!

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Thanks ligolski.

Vote Count:

Ixnay – 2
Lance87, Sinz

Lance87 - 3

It takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE time!!!! Whoever has the most votes is kill'd and if there's a tie, the one that got voted up first is kill'd. 3 days.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
If so, Sonic is America's Drive Thru place, but I wasn't about to accuse frozenflame because he seemed to be town. Perhaps he could be fooling us all?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Ixnay – 2
Lance87, Sinz

Lance87 - 3

It takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE time!!!! Whoever has the most votes is kill'd and if there's a tie, the one that got voted up first is kill'd. 2 days.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
GET YOUR ***es ACTIVE ZOMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THIS SUXORS...KS;AFHIOAPDFJOIPAJFKAJDF;OIAJEIOFA;JDSFK

i made the asteriskes myself so you fill in any word you want...

COME ON TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom