• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
drab is correct.

my stab at eorl's riddle (almost certainly wrong):

a: upon tasting the soup and not recognizing it at all, he realized that back on the island, he had in fact eaten his brother.

b: he realized he had no way to pay for his meal.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Yugiture- ppt Yugitured- slang. Imperative combination word commanding one to retrieve one's subsequent personal object. Mainly spoken in the deep South.
Ex: Yugiture stuff outta my truck now!

New word: Diesonester

Doraki

Smash Lord
A large group of pirates discover a treasure, but this time, there is only 1 gold coin in it.
They decide to distribute it in the same way as last time anyway.
If there is 200 pirates, how many of them get killed ?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
That is unsolvable. How big was the gold piece? Was a HUGE? Also the part with them killing each other, there's no info. Assuing they did kill each other.

Smash Master
(Let's just pretend my post is switched with Zook's)

Magic 8 ball, which allowed Jimmy to understand why

jaej

Smash Journeyman
That is unsolvable. How big was the gold piece? Was a HUGE? Also the part with them killing each other, there's no info. Assuing they did kill each other.
True, but the treasure could also have other things in it (jules :)) and only have one piece of gold. What if the rest was silver? But I agree that it is unsolvable, which is the same thing as me not being willling to commit the time and energy to solve it. As for the killing part, meh. Je ne sais pas.

jaej

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Like I said, unwilling to try. Maybe later. Perhaps they all fight to the death over the lone gold coin, and eventually the captain comes out victorious. Sadly, however, he dies of wounds sustained in combat. Then, a marooned sailor leaps out of the tree and eats the coin and steals the ship, which he cannot sail by himself.

Is that the answer?

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
doraki's:

so that me and doraki don't ruin everyone's fun too much, I'll just put down my answer without all the reasoning.
72 pirates will die, with the gold coin going to the 64th lowest ranked pirate (or 137th highest ranked pirate)

and Eorlingas, was I close at all?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Are there any other restaurants left that have to do with cars? I mean, I assumed Food Courts were indoors, and if so, why would there be tire tracks? Did they actually bring a car inside the mall? I hate to suspect frozenflame, who did much to further the name claim...anyone want to look into it, or come up with other observations?

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
Association game

Someone says a word. You say what you think of when you hear/read that word.

Example
  • Player 1: Internet
  • Player 2: Smash World Forums
  • Player 3: SSBM
etc.

Let's start. Orange.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its prolly someone wih drive up, but the only restaurant on that list i know has drive up is wendy(sideeffect)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ok, let's lynch SideEffect then, since he's inactive and he's the only one with a drive thru. (The tire tracks)

So.... Vote: SideEffect001

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh.... Wendy's. I forgot about that. That makes sense. But don't forget about Sonic America's Drive In. SideEffect is an inactive though, but I'll give him a chance to defend himself.

jaej

Smash Journeyman
doraki's:

so that me and doraki don't ruin everyone's fun too much, I'll just put down my answer without all the reasoning.
72 pirates will die, with the gold coin going to the 64th lowest ranked pirate (or 137th highest ranked pirate)

and Eorlingas, was I close at all?
Now I'm curious as to how you got that answer.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
with most alarm clocks, it is x:xx or xx:xx.
ex. 5:43, 10:19.

on an alarm clock like this:
___
|__|
|__|​

kinda...

how many times, NOT 24 hour setting, does it look like this if the numbers are "pushed" togethrer in one day:

_________
|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|​

they cannot be overlapped. thus, 8:88 doesnt work.
any times between 10:00 to 12:59 am and pm dont count.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Sry for posting but...
Good game to you too lance87 hope i can play with you in more games to come!:)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
with most alarm clocks, it is x:xx or xx:xx.
ex. 5:43, 10:19.

on an alarm clock like this:
___
|__|
|__|​

kinda...

how many times, NOT 24 hour setting, does it look like this if the numbers are "pushed" togethrer in one day:

_________
|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|​

they cannot be overlapped. thus, 8:88 doesnt work.
any times between 10:00 to 12:59 am and pm dont count.
2 times? 8:33 am and 8:33 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom