• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nux23

Smash Ace
I use my awesome powers to transform myself into a girl that second and turn back

The next person shall be condemned to watch "the view" forever

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
DiamondFalcon said:
Good point, though if we had enough people could we maybe assume that those who do not want to participate are mafia? What disadvantage could there be for anyone else to not name claim? We also want to be sure that the Mafia aren't the ones posting last because it will give them more of a chance of picking an unused restaurant. So we will need some more agreement and more organization before we start revealing anything.
You bring up good points. However, as far as the one concerning peopel nto wanting to participate, as much as I' dlike to be incriminating and push that idea, I'm inclined to believe that anyone who was initially opposed to this idea were only opposed to it as a result of not understanding it completely. However, now that everything has been explained, people who still don't cooperate could definately b considered suspicious. Also, concerning your idea about making the mafia members go first, your idea is sound, however we really don't have any way to apply it, seeing as how we don't know who is and who isn't mafia. (if we did the game would be fairly pointless would it not?) If there were certain individuals who were actign suspicious at the moment I would suggest they go first, but we haven't had very much discussion at this point, or atleast not enough to help us determine a good order for people to claim in. I think claiming in a random order will be good enough, and the simplest random order to claim in IMO is the order we are in on page one. Obviously we don't have to do it that way but the simpler we keep the process, the easier it will happen and there will be much less unneeded confusion.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh yes, of course. I didn't mean that mafia should go first, just not have people go whenever they feel like. But the beginning order is a good idea and should be random enough. Another option is alpha order, though I'm fine with either decision.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
The TV show the view? Or you as a girl?

TV: I throw my fist into the TV, thus breaking the TV.

Girl: If you're a hot girl, then that's fine with me :D if not, then I guess I lose...

Either way, I attack the next poster with the power of Christ! HA!

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
I just forget about it...
I hear that.
TahjMach, should we tell the roleswitcher who to switch, because the Mafia would get as out of that as we would. I guess 6 votes on FalcoX is enough to put pressure, while still avoiding a Mafia pileup. I would really like to post something more, but all of you seem more intent on working out the game mechanics then trying to root out suspicious people.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, my vote would be moot at this point, so i will hold on to it anyway. Im really hoping this night yields something from someone, because we have been sucking it up this whole game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
camo-man said:
And my place still stands with the name claiming thing: I like it and we should go with it ASAP.
I agree, but you need to take your vote off of me.

nux23

Smash Ace
true: a death metal band in which you listen to them and you'd rather die

t or f: the secret is 49

Etherial

Smash Cadet
False, The secret is...I can't tell you that.

T or F, Cannible Corpse is good, until you know what their saying.

I'm still getting nightmares from that one song..

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

falcoX - 6
Lance87, agentli, Gotmink, ligolski, Ronike, TahjMach

The six of you do a group huddle, and upon breaking the huddle, you dogpile falcoX and stab him in the gut. A great cheer goes up in the crowd as you find out who he was. falcoX was Stefan, the independantly aligned serial killer.

Night 3! Send in your roles!

You have 5 days. No posting during night please.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
commonyoshi, why do you still have your vote on me?

The bad part about this is that, if the mafia get through alive, then we get no where. Worst case, the townie power players are revealed and well, then we're...******. I mean there's a lot of risk and at the most we may just bag one mafia member. That is the one objection I have, and seeing how everyone's opinion is, they are either afriad to speak up so they wouldn't be targeted as mafia, or they just don't care.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I know this is going to sound ********, but I'll say my name if someone else does it first.

Once someone starts, I'm sure the others will do it too...unless they're mafia.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Well, since frozenflame and thedocsalive are the ones pushing this idea the most, I think they're the ones obligated to start.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
We're doing this in a logical sequence so the mafia aren't last and can use names of restaurants that people haven't used and so they don't get counterclaimed. Either following the list on page 1 or alphabetically.

Etherial

Smash Cadet
True, but don't try to find out the words to necropedophile, it'll be a huge mistake.

T or F, I regret finding out those lyrics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom