• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nux23

Smash Ace
I take the hit bekase I want to end this forum. The hammer doesn't hurt me unfortunaly so I take a shotgun and shoot myself

nux23

Smash Ace
(double posting is necessary in this case)

the gun is out of ammo so I toss it to the next poster(hoping to hit them) and walk home

saberhof

Smash Master
I do not know what that is but i use my sayain powers and transport somewhere far away.

i kick the next poster in da nuts

sorry bout that, but continue ,i figured out it had to be a videogame attack XD. my bad

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean? It clearly has you as not voting for anyone. Maybe you need glasses. Please disregard the "edited at 10:41" at the bottom. That's an illusion. You see it because you don't have glasses. kbye.

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
Sorry for being inactive guys. Looks like that can get you lynched @_@

hypocritical vote: falcox

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
I almost accidentally edited....

@Switcher- You should ZMan with an inactive since the mafia will probably try to kill the doc.

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
i meant cop, and insert switch in between "should" and ZMan

I hate not being able to edit.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
TahjMach said:
Sorry for being inactive guys. Looks like that can get you lynched @_@

hypocritical vote: falcox

hyprocritical vote? Mafia vote? I don't know but that just sounds weird to me.

nux23

Smash Ace
Through the never-metallica

all my songs will be by metallica because they got 150 songs

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
No dude, i meant that i'm as inactive as he is...except a little less.

I have a really busy life though, it's not a mafia strategy or anything to be inactive. I only get on this site for this game right now since there are no tournaments in my area.

I just forget about it...

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
frozenflame751 said:
I don't think anyone shoudl go until EVERYONE has agreed to go along with this. If only a select few name claim then that doesn't help the town at all, seeing as how we probably won't be able to make connetions due to lack of information. By only having a select few name claim, then all we are doing is possibly giving the mafia a better idea at who has what roles.
Good point, though if we had enough people could we maybe assume that those who do not want to participate are mafia? What disadvantage could there be for anyone else to not name claim? We also want to be sure that the Mafia aren't the ones posting last because it will give them more of a chance of picking an unused restaurant. So we will need some more agreement and more organization before we start revealing anything.

nux23

Smash Ace
True: unless you've not heard of the band cannible corpse

true or false: have you heard of the band cannible corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom