• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
I really suck at this betting :( Ohwell, I'll bet 1 on Marth. I have an idea for a match: Zelda vs Kirby (the gender-confused people) on Rainbow Ride.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
no problem giga. i will actually be glad to hold a battle for you if you can't do it. i have a lot of free time on my hands.

and da man, bet for any of the 4. it doesn't matter which.

i will bet 2 on marth

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
Sorry I haven't posted much. I don't want to end up like Marshigo for not posting @_@

vote:marshigo

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
a-HA!! I definitly sense some mafia here.

If you look at thedoc's offence on Marshigo, he said nothing on him other than he has not contributed yet. However, I can see three people that just voted him even though I do believe I just posted a better Idea that doc was asking someone to offer. I'm not going to vote any of you guys, but keep this one im mind later in the game.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote count:

SideEffect001 - 1
Skylink

Pezaddict - 1
frozenflame751

Marshigio - 4
thedocsalive, pezaddict, Lance87, TahjMach

Okurama - 1
ixnay

It takes 13 to lynch.

Soooo..... should I prod the inactive people? <--ANSWER THIS PLEASE!

Time day 1 started - 7:30 pm, July 7.

And Chill, you can still be a much needed replacement if you want.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
whoa. mafia sense is tingling. 4 votes just on an inavtive? something is wrong there.
So far my only guess would be peza for not giving a reason for his votes.

no vote yet.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
oh yeah. I leave tommorrow morning from my uncles house and goto a church activity(no computers) for the rest of the week.

Skylink

Smash Lord
Camo-man said:
Soooo..... should I prod the inactive people? <-ANSWER THIS PLEASE!
yeah, it think so. Tell them it is inactivity that caused this game to have such a slow startup time (like my computer)
Sinz said:
whoa. mafia sense is tingling. 4 votes just on an inavtive? something is wrong there.
So far my only guess would be peza for not giving a reason for his votes.

no vote yet.
QFT

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright obviously no one is going to random vote, so let's get down to business. Although I'll admit that lynching someone who isn't contributing isn't a terrible idea, I don't think we should decide to lynch him without even giving him a chance to post, let alone respond to his PM. He certainly isn't going to want to contribute or join any other games if we seal his fate before he gets a chance to play.

So yeah, unvote: pezaddict since we are pretty much skipping the random vote phase, and yes camo-man, you should definately prod anyone who hasn't posted by now.

Skylink

Smash Lord
I think that TahjMach is the most suspicious right now. thedocsalive was prolly only trying to get marshigo out of inactivity, and the ones who folowed arn't likely to be mafia, because 4 votes isn't very much compared to 12. However, with the 92 hour limit thing, this could mean life and death, because i do see that mafia games have long cheap and sometimes slow discussion on day one, so we won't see very many credible accusations on day one, so fewer votes. h4e also posted last, wich means that he could be taking advantage of bandwagons on enimies, regardless of their size. He said "I didn't want to end up like Marshigo @_@" Why the shock? he only had three votes at the time.
Unvote: SideEffect001
Official Vote: TahjMach

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am trying to be smarter thanI have been in previous games I don't want to be the lone guy because someone thought I was easily fooled @...@

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Alright I'm back (sorry i didn't really spend time on mafia since it took so long to get it starting) (hint hint knudge knudge cough cough <insert name of Chill or chara8hellokitty>)

Day 1 usually results in no reasonable chance of getting a mafia player lynched. It's better that we just talk about it first, and then when we're sure that everyone is present, we just vote off one of the inactives (to kill off the lurkers).

I'm not voting yet, since everyone hasn't gotten in and posted, and probably they forgot about the game (liek i did momentarily, hehehe) . Lets give them a few days and see whta happens. If anyone liek does some weird bandwagon jump, maybe we'll find some clues there. But this random voiting gets us nowhere, and it'll only hurt us in the end.

G

GotMink

day ones are really hard, and i have no ideas as of right now... so i guess i'll just not vote at the moment. It would be pretty cool if someone had a ground breaking idea, i sure don't :(

agentli

Smash Apprentice
I seriously doubt that voting off the inactives wiill do anything at all. Inactives probably are not lurking on purpose (if they are they should have looked at other day ones in previous mafias). Most liekly, random voters without reasons and the bandwagoners who try to slip by the radar are the true culprits we're looking for. Let's try and start off day one on a good foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom