• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Oh dang it I thought Luigi would had lost that match. How many charaters can we pick to win in the next match since there are 4 of them.
Oh and I want to try the letter game. Can someone please recap what do I have to do?

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
Okurama...the infinitive tense is as follows.
To + Present form of the verb
I would just pass it off as a typo, but this is the third time you've done it in two posts in this one game.
And for that...Vote:Okurama

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Whoo hoo. Games started.

Vote count:

Eorlingas - 1
Pezaddict

Pezaddict - 1
frozenflame751

Bahamut - 2
thedocsalive, Skylink

Okurama - 1
ixnay

It takes 13 to lynch.

Soooo..... should I prod the inactive people?

Time day 1 started - 7:30 pm, July 7.

Kirby-ZeldaMastah

Smash Rookie
Hide bacon and peanut butter inside... release a pit bull from its kennel.

Plug the American wire (attached to the Gamecube) into a Euro socket. (you may die in the process, but that gamecube will be fried...)

Have a swimming race with your gamecube.

Breath incorrectly on the lens inside of your Gamecube, and it will never read another disk.

Make it sit there next to you and watch you play an older system, like N46 or SNES... It will kill itself.

In a room, put a 3 year old, a chocolate bar, and your Gamecube... You will be surprized.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
according to wikipedia...missingno is #000

39 + 25 / 000 x 27

64/0

This problem ends up 64 divided by zero which is impossible. Try doing it on a calculator. You cannot divide something by zero.

Just in case though, you were probably thinking of pokemon #000 - Missingno.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
I was looking for "undefined", but that's close enough.
Bahamut-1
Lance87-4
Camo-man-2
Duke-1

There is a right triangle. The lengths of the legs are Poliwag and Slowbro. What is the length of the hypotenuse?

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Unvote, Vote: Marshigio

It's going to be hard to get a good lynch on a fast day one. If we're going to lynch anyone, may as well be someone who hasn't contributed thus far, and, for all we know, may not contribute later. Unless someone has a better idea.

No lynch COULD work, but it would be a bad day if everyone just says "okay, vote no lynch." Then we're left in essentially the same situation day two, but down from the nightkill(s).

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Lets not forget if we did lynch someone it could be a townie. You might be thinking, "sure we may lynch a townie but then we can see the voting patterns"....blah blah etc etc. Going for a no lynch will also give people a chance to use their night abilities which could benifit the town. And at the same time, we could be saving a townie from being lynched.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Da Man said:
Oh and I want to try the letter game. Can someone please recap what do I have to do?
All you have to do is buy letters. The letters are in the answer to the mystery. Don't worry though about getting the same letter too many times. If the answer has two Hs you will not get more than two Hs at any one time. You can also bet letters as if they were points. As a side note, you are only OUT if you have no letters and no numbers. I think the scoreboard should show how many letters each person has, if any. That would help me keep track. radicall100edward has 1 letter. If this confuses you to much you can buy hints instead. You can pay as little as you want for a clue but the less you pay the worse the clue you get. The letters are helpful in that they might help you check your answer. If you had all the letters all you would have to do was unscramble them and you would get your answer.

P.S. The answer is 12 letters long excluding punctuation and spaces, a low cost hint might tell you them though...

P.P.S. Thank you colbusman.

P.P.P.S My favorite color is orange!

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I went back in time! Look at the post before the last post!
I de-rep the next poster. Some of the fool proof plans are so simple.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
SideEffect001 said:
Lets not forget if we did lynch someone it could be a townie.
Yes, and the odds are mathematically that we will lynch a townie. But we could also lynch mafia. The odds of lynching a townie are always greater than the odds of lynching a mafia. If that weren't the case, the game would be over with a mafia win.

SideEffect001 said:
You might be thinking, "sure we may lynch a townie but then we can see the voting patterns"....blah blah etc etc.
Well, yes. We get information from voting patterns, and from a lynch. Heck, for all we know, the person's role could reveal some information to help us later on. We don't know. One way to find out, eh?

SideEffect001 said:
Going for a no lynch will also give people a chance to use their night abilities which could benifit the town.
Nights favor the mafia. Period. They get a kill in most cases, as it is hard for an accurate doc protect, roleblock, or something similar. The town power roles are much less likely to gain something helpful, such as a cop with a guilty result (as, mathematically, most players are innocent). This is especially true if nothing happens during the day, and the power roles don't have much to go on when deciding their choices.

SideEffect001 said:
And at the same time, we could be saving a townie from being lynched.
We could be, but we also may not be. Let's face it; if Marshigio doesn't post at all within the first four days of this game, what makes you think he'll be around to contribute to the game later on? Even if he IS town, it isn't necessarily a bad lynch.

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
You're not able to go back in time for your Flux-Capacator busted! Remember?

Hey what has Reputation ever done for me? I'm un-affected! I use Swift on next Poster.

saberhof

Smash Master
Idk much about those emblems...soo ouch!!
oh and next poster gets: Geo Da Ray followed by a Storm generate

(Cervantes Soulcalibur2)

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
thedocsalive said:
Let's face it; if Marshigio doesn't post at all within the first four days of this game, what makes you think he'll be around to contribute to the game later on? Even if he IS town, it isn't necessarily a bad lynch.
well he hasn't posted yet, though we have a time limit now, so better to vote an inactive i suppost, thought i give him till monday (if we find a mafia, then we go and kill the mafia dude, if someone else has plan, then we go with that plan, if no one do anything, the i vote him, i don't know if anyone else whats to lytch him, am just voting him because day one is quite well... "nothing to do", "boring", "ect, ect, ect" so i go with that)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, that is pretty much crap. Im not going to look through all the pages to look for rules. Sucks Im on vacation and cant defend my favorite stage as well.

Heal only Pokemon Stadium.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Side, you KNOW we can't vote a no lynch on day one. Almost all night abilities are killing abilities and for the most part do not benefit the town. The few town killing abilities are also doomed to hit townies unless they can be chosen properly wit the review of a good discussion of who to lynch on day one. The town has nothing to gain but plenty to lose every night, and we must make as much use of every day we can. Anything else is no different from surrender.

Unvote: Bahamut
Official Vote: SideEffect001

there. I even spelled it fully and correctly, caps and all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom