• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
You know whats wierd is that I tried to prod Sinz into getting the game going again, but he hasn't read it even-I didn't get the read recipt...this game is probably going to get closed by the mods...I really don't care as Fire Emblem Mafia does sound cool...BUT SINZ GET THE FREAKIN' GAME GOING AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You all awake to a horrid smell in the room, it has cause Camo-man to be knocked out. He cannot vote for 48 hours from this post.

You all look around to see Ixanyonthehombre flying in flmes. He slowly descends into a burning rage of hands gripping his neck to hell.
Ix…. Was Town.

Pm sent to Ixanyonthehombre said:
Name: Torii Saya

One of the two Shinigami assigned to work the Ninth Area (Hokkaido), Saya appears as a quiet girl (especially next to her partner) with long light brown hair tied into two long tails down her front. In truth though, she can be just as 'in your face' as Yuma.
You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You can only vote twice in a day. For example, VOTE: DAWNROYFIRE UNVOTE:DAWNROYFIRE VOTE:DAWNROYFIRE :UNVOTE DAWNROYFIRE.
You subsidely recognize that there is a black mark on the floor and slowly pick-up the name on whom it was. It was Okurama found submerged in Darkness.

Okurama was Town
Pm sent to Okurama said:
Name: Maria's Stepmother
Appearance: Dracula Case, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 1

She only married into the family for the money and Maria's estate. Seeing Maria only as a "thing" she forced Maria to continue singing to support her own extravagent lifestyle. Even after Maria killed herself, Stepmother paid Muraki to raise Maria from the dead as a subservient servant to keep getting money. In the end, she was found killed.
You are independently aligned, you can choose whether to be mafia or town. Pm the GM at the beginning of the game with your answer.
It is now Day 4 with 16 remaining it is 9 to lynch

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Oh rats.... knocked out and unable to vote again! Oh well. That means you rpobably won't be hearing much from me anymore for the 48 hours. I'll still check occasionally though.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
Finally the game is back and I have some exciting news!!! After investigating gotmink a second time, I found him to be truely guilty of being mafia; in fact he pleaded guilty to me
vote: gotmink
Finally a mafia is going to be lynched

ligolski

Smash Rookie
YEA!!!! Finally a mafia is gonna get lynched...
vote: gotmink
There is nothing you can say gotmink cuz you have been caught...you might as well vote yourself to make it faster...lol

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Vote Gotmink

Karshkin, if this turns out to be a lie, you are dead you do realise that I hope.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gotmink: 7
Karshkin, Ligolski, Eorlingas, Riciardos, Lance87, Zman, Sideeffect001

G

GotMink

Would a roll claim help? my name is Tohjou Suoh and i am the assistant to the doctor (i think that's what it's called) If the Doctor dies i can take over for him and become the new doctor, but don't have any abilities until he dies. I don't know why karshkin got that i was mafia, either he has some sort of problem with his power (insane or the one where you get a random answer) or he's mafia, has discovered my power and is trying to get me lynched. If i don't get lynched today, i bet i'll be night killed tonight...

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
GotMink said:
Would a roll claim help? my name is Tohjou Suoh and i am the assistant to the doctor (i think that's what it's called) If the Doctor dies i can take over for him and become the new doctor, but don't have any abilities until he dies. I don't know why karshkin got that i was mafia, either he has some sort of problem with his power (insane or the one where you get a random answer) or he's mafia, has discovered my power and is trying to get me lynched. If i don't get lynched today, i bet i'll be night killed tonight...
Interesting role claim. You won't necessarily be night killed because (if what you are saying is true) you're not a doc until the real one dies.

Karshkin- Can you state the name of your character or whatever for research purposes. Also, are you sure you fully grasp the concept of your ability?

I wish I would have watched this anime....

I am going to unvote: gotmink only temporarily until i hear some input from karshkin and some other people besides the few posting at the moment.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Hey, lance, there might be a spot for you in ssbb mafia. And I can't do much, but my suggestion is to review who has helped the town the most and trust them. Or just see if karshkin is right or not.... your call. He can't really do anything since he killed a might-be cop.

Btw, how many people are still in the game?

[colour=green]testing[/colour]
testing

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Karshkin- Who did you investigate, starting with the first night? Also, which out of those are still alive? I don't feel like going back and rereading again.... being a replacement for thatguy, i had to read 500+ posts to catch up....

Sinz- I don't know if you'll tell or not but.... Does Karshkin's ability reset if he doesn't do the same person two times in a row?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My bad.

Raga gets into a defencive stance, waiting for the thing to show itself. Suddenly, the thing jumps out of the trees, straight at him. You close your eyes, and shove your spear forward. You can feel the tip hit something, and hear the noise as it tears through clothes, skin, and flesh. There is a shout, and you stare into the eyes of Okurama .

Okurama gives a shudder, and falls off the spear. He was stabbed in the right side of his chest. Raga stares, shocked beyond belief at the bleeding body of his friend. Gathering his wits, he tears off his shirt and begins trying to dress the wound, and stop the bleeding. Okurama gives another shudder, and his eyes close.

Zman comes running out from the trees, along with, to your great surprise, Duke , who is carrying a torch. Raga immediatly grabs the torch from Duke, and uses it to catarize the wound, scarring allot of flesh as well. At least the bleeding stopped.

Rappy comes back as well, looking at the scene.

"Hes not dead, but he will die if we dont get him help."

"I will take him back" says Rappy. He drops his spear, and carefully picks up the unconcious Okurama.

"When I was running, I found what looked like a trail. It is probally what the guys used to get here two days ago. I will follow it back to the camp"

And with that, RappyRapist and Okurama leave the event

Zman, Duke, and RagamuffinRaptor are still on it

The noise stopped when Okurama jumped out of the trees.

You can see mountains to your east, but they look kindof far away.

There is the trail

There is the way you came

What do you do

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
hmmm, this is odd. Well we obviously have three choices.

The mountains: ????? We have absolutely no information about them. I doubt that we will end up choosing this just because of how little info we have about them. Not to mention they are "kindof far away" which would probably just get more people lost.

The way we came: Ummm, I'm pretty sure that leads back to the cockpit=dead pilot=weird thing in the jungle= I don't want to die.

The trail: It will probably lead to the water hole, which is the point of this mission, so I say we go there.

Decision: The Trail

Ragamuffin Raptor

Smash Cadet
Hum.... well, I wasn't expecting to stab someone, but hey, it's an excuse to send rappy out of the event, and actually let us move on without waiting so long for someone to post. Also, Zman, if we all make different desicions then nothing will happen because we have to have a majority vote on what to do. I have to agree with Duke on the trail though... because the cave wasn't far from the crash site in the last event, was it?

Decision: The Trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom