• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
EXPLSOFBHSOFDEYTLFHUOE:HGEU:EOUEBU:FEOUGEU:FNJLD:SLMCDBHJVG:ROUIEHFUOE"WOPIFWHIF{"WP!!!!! Camo-man flies off into the distance, and then the distance...comes...close...or something....ANYWAY!!! a bomb drops into Dukes hands as everyone else is dropped onto the floor.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
okay zman, camo-man, skylink, and lingolski are kind of weird for saying those kind of opinions. Really you don't get it, i hold my vote untill later (ohh and i wasn't yesterday because my internet sudenly goes boom, man i really should a go to and cafe went you all post those weird conclusions, just wait dudes, tell you later, and don't voted anybody yet)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
okay zman, camo-man, skylink, and lingolski are kind of weird for saying those kind of opinions.
Why are they weird, we just couldn't understand you right away and some different ideas came up on what you were intending to say, but know I get it...Otherwise as far as I can see we have nothing to go on to lynch someone...

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
ligolski said:
Why are they weird, we just couldn't understand you right away and some different ideas came up on what you were intending to say, but know I get it...Otherwise as far as I can see we have nothing to go on to lynch someone...
okay if you get it, then stop posting about it, just wait. (though i have to admit some of your conclusions were pretty funny, i was like ROTFL!!!!!!!!111 :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle: )

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Dangit, I should have voted for ragamuffin. He hasn't posted in a long time. Anyways, we still need one more person for the event.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Okurama said:
okay zman, camo-man, skylink, and lingolski are kind of weird for saying those kind of opinions. Really you don't get it, i hold my vote untill later
You know, I bet you some people were thinking the same things or even weirder things, but were afraid of oppressive people who make fun of their opinions putting them down.

Ragamuffin Raptor said:
My god, does ANYONE read what I post in these mafia games? It seems like everything I say is ignored.
I know how you feel. In most of the mafia games, I've suggested we get everyone back into the game, but do they listen? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And I think there's enough people to go on the event now. Man, they seem so scary.... I don't wanna die.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Ragamuffin Raptor said:
Um... I volunteered already after we only needed one more.
Okurama said:
come on dudes, one more so we can start this event (just a reminder, nothing special)
My god, does ANYONE read what I post in these mafia games? It seems like everything I say is ignored.
Duke said:
Dangit, I should have voted for ragamuffin. He hasn't posted in a long time. Anyways, we still need one more person for the event.
I'm sorry, but right now I am shocked in endless laughter right now. RIGHT AFTER ragamiffin posts, duke is like: "Hmmm... Ragamuffin hasn't posted in a long time. We should get him to come out."

Yeah.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
RappyRapist, Okurama, Ragamuffin Raptor, Zman

The four of you set out on your trek. Because of the troubles, you all take a bamboo stick with a sharp piece of the fuselage tied to it. You all feel confident with your hand-made spears, and set out into the foreboding jungle.

You barely remember where to go, but you see an area of the jungle where the grass if flattened. Deciding that it was your best shot, you follow it.

It takes around ten minutes before the path ends, and you have no idea where to go. Deciding that they must have probably went straight, you continue on.

“Esaesid eht neht tsrow si eruc eht”

You all pause. Those words echo from around you, varying between loud and soft, as if many voices are speaking.

You pull up your spears, but the whispers are crowding you, coming from all around. Scores of different voices make them up, and as one you all decide to flee.

You run together at first, but then Zman trips and falls straight. Okurama turns back and tries to help him, but the rest of you don’t notice and continue running until you cant run anymore.

As Raga and Rappy are panting, one of you asks

“Where are the others?”

You both stop panting, and look around. There is no sign of Okurama and zman.

“Were they taken?”

“I didn’t hear anything.”

“Do we go back for them?”

“Which way did we come from?”

You two have no idea where you went from. No area looks like you ran through it.

You all study the path, when you hear a voice from right behind you.

“Oelod ogre otigoc”

The whispers are right behind you, and you both immediately run forward, looking behind you, but seeing nothing.

You are both already tired, and soon collapse. Pulling your spears closer, you look around. The whispers are very faint, and soon leave. You still wait several minutes, before getting up.

Now you are both completely lost.

“What the hell do we do?” one of you asks, looking up at the mid day sky. The other one, however, doesn’t reply.

“Look”.

Turning around, the two of you stare into the large scar in the island. The trees are crush down, and the ground is black and churned.

“This must be where the cockpit skid.”

You both walk along the scar, staying in the safety of the trees. You soon see where the cockpit crashed. Walking out, you see a broken radio on the ground.

“This must be where Duke was taken.”

This statement unsettles both of you, and you both grip your spears tightly.

You scavenge around the cockpit, and one of you decides to go inside. As you do so, a person suddenly jumps out at him. You scream and throw your spear forward, missing the thing. To your disgust, you find out that it was a corpse of a flight attendant. Your weight must have shaken it down. To your surprise, you see something sticking out of the corpses pocket. Pulling it you, you see that it is a small bottle of Vodka . You pocket this, and then go back outside.

The two of you decide that you must continue to look for the water, even though you two are separated (“or the only survivors”, as one of you grimly points out). Howeever, before you could decide more, you all hear a strange noise .

Terrified beyond wits, you two must now decide on what to do. With two people (Rappy and Raga) here, both of you must decide on what to do.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Only 5 people remain alive now, and its time for my favorite game! I mean, *cough cough* " So, only 5 are left", you hear the voice say. "Now it is time for the most enjoyable game... Sharing Sucks. In this game, 6 items will appear, each worth a certain amount. Everyone takes one, but remember, these are old. So, if 2 or more people go for the same item, it will break. After 5 rounds, whoever has the most points wins." 6 pedestals arise from the ground, and you see these items, and quickly appraise them.

GOLD STATUE: 10 points

SILVER MEDALLION: 8 points

BRONZE MIRROR: 6 points

IRON CANDLESTICK: 5 points

PRETTY EARRINGS: 4 points

POOP: 2 points

PM me which item you wish to go for.

Ragamuffin Raptor

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'm working hard on the second one. I've tried different languages, but none of them seem to match up with the words forwards or backwards (unless there's innapropriate spacing).

I'm also reading about the show on Wikipedia to see any kind of hints you can get out of it. All I've really found out is that:

Ethan Rom is a spy for "The Others"
also someone claiming to be
"Henry Gale from Minnesota" is one of the others, but that's not his real identity. It's said he's become accustomed to Henry
He also says "The hatch is a joke"

Goodwin is also a spy for the otthes.
Mr. Friendly is supposedly the others' spokesperson, but is no one important among them.
Pickett is a loyal other.

I might have missed some other useful imformation so feel free to look it up yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series) (the series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Others_(Lost) (the others)

Also, wait... Jarc was the Pilot, wasn't he?! OMG, SOMEONE MOVED HIS CORPSE! But using our vast game experience, we looted it!

Anyway... assuming that the body was moved there means that someone knows the way there and back. Also, somewhere in the Wiki I read about the monster proving it's power by ripping the pilot out of the cockpit and sticking it in a tree... so I make my choice:

I RUN LIKE A LITTLE MAC AFTER HAVING HIS BIKE STOLEN!

it'll probably end up getting me killed, but whatever. At least I have a 50% chance of being the one who got "teh phat loots"

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Second one means: I think, therefore I am depressed. Write it backwards, put it in quotes, go into Google. It's the second one or something.

Anyway, I don't think that was Jarc's corpse. Flight attendant =/= pilot.

Running to save yourself might be a good idea. I can't imagine you guys would be able to find your way back to ZMan and Okurama at this point, especially since "You two have no idea where you went from. No area looks like you ran through it."

Ragamuffin Raptor

Smash Cadet
thedocsalive said:
Anyway, I don't think that was Jarc's corpse. Flight attendant =/= pilot.
Oh... I thought that said pilot. Oh well, the cockpit might not be a bad idea then.... it worked last time... but that could lure is into a false sense of security. Anyway, I'll wait on Rappy to post before thinking more.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
1) Does Duke still have a posting restriction?
2) I don't know what the voice means either.
3) Ragamuffin sure is proving his worth as he posted the wikipedia stuff, although I'm pretty sure doc or duke have already done that behind the scenes.
4) I don't have too many suspicions dus to the fact that I don't have enough time to re-read and nothing too weird besides Elefterous or whatever happened.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
haha, that last one says "Cogito ergo doleo". And that is the screen name of somone at mafiascum.net so I thought that was kinda weird. This really confuses me, I wonder if eorlingas goes on mafiascum.net or not. As far as I know I still have a posting restriction, I honestly don't want to find out because he said I would be warned if I go over that posting restriction. I figured out that the mafia or whoever the players in the game are that corrilate to the things in the jungle, that they choose the people that are going to be missing. I know this because of a conversation I had with eorlingas that kind of inferred that, and it always takes forever for eorlingas to post the events to it makes me believe that he has to get some PMs from some people first which might take a while.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I think he meant that they already searched that info for theirselves rather then actually pming eachother, I mean would somebody be that stupid to say it in the game? I don't think so.

Although, they could be scum and camo-man just had a bad moment, but honestly I don't think he'd be that stupid.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I think he meant that they already searched that info for theirselves rather then actually pming eachother, I mean would somebody be that stupid to say it in the game? I don't think so.
I agree with this. With the event at this point i think you two should either run or barricade yourselves in the cockpit and fight the voices off. But overall it is your guys' choices...

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
ZMan said:
FOS: Camo-man, thedocsalive, and duke.

WTF is "behind the scenes?" I demand you three to talk!
I don't know what "behind the scenes" means. If it means "independent research," then no, I haven't done that. I'll do stuff like that when the time comes for it.

I'm curious as to what Rappy thinks of the event choices. I've already said I think it may be in your best interests to run away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom