• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Mmm... I'm not sure about your roleclaim Gotmink. It does looks like it's real, but I don't know.

Also,(this is a bit contrary to what I just said I know) I've read somewhere on mafiascum(don't know where anymore) that sometimes a mafiamember could 'switch' themselves with a townmember. So that like Mafia A gets the nightattacks that Town B actually should've got and vice versa. (some sort of kawarimi no jutsu for the Naruto fans).

but still, I'd like to hear some more opinions before I change my vote.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Bahamut wakes up to see.....well, actually nothing. He's dead. He can't see. That means that BloodyMarth...o wait. He's dead too. It appears they both shot each other. Rotten luck there. NO ONE WINS!!!! YAY!!!! Bahamut and BloodyMarth, if either of you want to mod, go for it. If they dont, anyone who played can have the job.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GOLD STATUE: 10 points- Camo-man and Bahamut

SILVER MEDALLION: 8 points- Duke

BRONZE MIRROR: 6 points- Typh and Lance87

IRON CANDLESTICK: 5 points

PRETTY EARRINGS: 4 points

POOP: 2 points

ROUND 2!

Scores

Duke- 8
Everyone else- 0

Same items as before.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Riciardos- Are you suggesting that gotmink has an ability like this? You shouldn't just throw random things in without any substance to them because it makes you look suspicious. I'm watching you.

We have a few courses of action we could potentially take as of now.

A) Belive Karshkin. Lynch gotmink and see if he's town/mafia. If he's town we should probably lynch karshkin but he could just not know what he is doing (noob cop) although he did get a dialouge in a pm stating gotmink's mafia ties. That fact alone makes me believe him more than anything. IT doesn't seem likely that he'd make something like that up.

B) Believe Gotmink.....leave someone alive who will probably get night killed either by mafia/sk because of his roll claim. If he doesn't die, he'll most likey always have a perma-FOS.

C) Wait it out for someone to screw up.

Karshkin- What order did you investigate people?

@sinz- does the 50% reset if it isn't done to the same person twice in a row?

I'm still withholding my vote until i hear from sinz and karshkin.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Lance i myself will answer some if not all of those questions for you...
-I know karshkin investigated skylink night one, then investigated gotmink night 2 b/c skylink got modkilled i presume, and then investigated gotmink again to confirm what his true allignment was...
-As for his ability hear is how it works as I know it and confirmed by Sinz himself> karshkin has a 50% chance of being right THEN if he follows up that investigation with another on the same person the TRUE allignment of that person will be revealed...hence it was confirmed that gotmink was MAFIA
-As for his character...he said it was the same as the docs and we accepted that there could be more than one of that kind of character due to the infor given by the backround info in the role...
I hope that answers your questions lance...

Would a roll claim help? my name is Tohjou Suoh and i am the assistant to the doctor (i think that's what it's called) If the Doctor dies i can take over for him and become the new doctor, but don't have any abilities until he dies. I don't know why karshkin got that i was mafia, either he has some sort of problem with his power (insane or the one where you get a random answer) or he's mafia, has discovered my power and is trying to get me lynched. If i don't get lynched today, i bet i'll be night killed tonight...
Lies...I have seen this done before in one of my previous mafia games...I accused someone (can't remember) that he was mafia (which he was) and he tried to say the same thing virtually...back up doctor...this is a very nifty claim b/c most are not inclined to lynch a "possible" doctor...as for the genuineness of the name> wikipedia is full of stuff that he could delve into and find a name of a person in the show...

I see right through your lies gotmink...

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, nice. I like that a lot. I ALMOST went after bronze, I really did, infact I thought I did but I just remembered that I switched at the alst moment. ITS ALL IN DA MIND GAM3Zzz!!!11

EDIT: I'm grabbing gold. Nobody get it.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this picked back up fast.

Personally, I'm pretty sure Karshkin is telling the truth. My reasons are the same reasons that were brought up when he originally roleclaimed. The fact is, 50% cop is a weak roleclaim for a mafia. We had plenty of debate on it before, and ligolski's mentioned most of it, so I don't feel the need to go over it. In addition, if Karshkin is lying, he's gone tomorrow. I'm sure he knows that, and that doesn't seem a smart risk at all.

Vote: Gotmink

camo-man

Smash Cadet
ligolski said:
Lies...I have seen this done before in one of my previous mafia games...I accused someone (can't remember) that he was mafia (which he was) and he tried to say the same thing virtually...back up doctor...this is a very nifty claim b/c most are not inclined to lynch a "possible" doctor...as for the genuineness of the name> wikipedia is full of stuff that he could delve into and find a name of a person in the show...

I see right through your lies gotmink...
Ha! I was thinking the same too! Trying to pull a camo-man gambit?! (I named it cuz I was first to do it.)
Also, I would vote for him, but I can't. I think.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Duke said:
The way we came: Ummm, I'm pretty sure that leads back to the cockpit=dead pilot=weird thing in the jungle= I don't want to die.
The monster is smoke Duke. Black smoke. Check wikipedia. Yeah. I think now I'll lie back and watch what you guys do, since hardly anyone else posts and all.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
camo-man said:
Yeah. I think now I'll lie back and watch what you guys do, since hardly anyone else posts and all.
There's not as much to post during the event. They made a choice, and hopefully it's right. I personally agree; the trail seems like a safer choice.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

Two of you override Zman, and you decide to head back to the trail.

"So Duke, what the hell happened?"

Zman then begins to explain about how him and Okurama were running from the noise and the whispers when they found his unconcious body at the base of a tree. He had a black sack over his head, and when they woke him up, he remembered nothing, and that was a minute before Okurama got stabbed.

You continue walking along the trail for an hour, until you stumble upon the cave. Duke suddenly remembers it, and warns you that they heard whispers just outside the cave.

Raga pulls his spear closer, but Duke then says,

"Maybe I should have your spear Raga."

"What? Why?" he replies

"Because you just stabbed one of us. "

Raga silently glares at Duke, who is frowning back, when Zman suddenly shouts,

"Monster!"

You both turn around and look towards the openng of the cave, but there is nothing there.

"Just kidding"

A minute latter, a black-eyed Zman and everyone else leave the cave, ready to tell the results to their fellows back at the Beach.

However, when you are comming back, you hear a noise to your right. You all crouch, and Raga goes forward to investigate. Peeking through the trees, you see a man taking a leak against a tree. You immediatly notice that he is not a member of the plane. This man is an Other!

Raga turns around to warn Zman and Duke, only to find that they arn't there. Surprised, Raga stands up, and has a gun placed to the back of his head.

"Boo."

Three more men jump out from around him, with one carying another Pistol. Zman is suddenly dragged outwards, with a red mark on the back of his head. Duke, however, is no where to be found. When Raga went to investigate, Duke decided to circle around to try and help Raga, and the Others missed him. Duke escapes and manages to return to the camp.

Zman, however, is unconcious and is bound in rope. Raga has his spear taken away, and is kept by one of them.

"Sorry, brother."

The pistol crashes down upon Raga's head, knocking him out.

Zman and Raga have been captured, but Duke escapes.

END OF EVENT 2

Event 3 is starting in a few minutes, since this event was supposed to happen last day. I will try to come online more often to move this faster.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gotmink: 9
Karshkin, Ligolski, Eorlingas, Riciardos, Lance87, Zman, Sideeffect001, Bahamut, Radnortuws

sent to gotmink said:
Name: Tohjou Suoh
Appearance: Last Waltz, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 2

Hisae's older brother who devoted his life to raising her after their parents died. He had dreamed of converting their home into a dance studio and was the primary teacher there I believ. Suoh died in a train accident during trip to visit the hospitalized Hisae.
You are Mafia. You win when there are equal or more mafia members then town. You can communicate each night with the other mafia members(…………………………….).
IT is now Night 4! Send in your night roles.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Event 3

Duke comes crashing into the campsite, screaming about someone being captured. People are shocked that Duke is back, and even more shocked that two of them got captured.

"We must go after them!"

"They had guns! What do we have?"

"Hes a spy, hes lying!"

Those three sayings are the main things spoken. One of you jumps out of the group and begins shouting.

"They have guns, but they don't know we are comming! We have the element of surpise!"

"They have guns! We have sharp sticks! We can't go after them, they will kill us!"

"If we don't go after them, we will never see them again!"

"Duke killed them, hes lying! Hes a spy!"

Duke stares in unbelief at the speaker of that, but suddenly that becomes a popular thing to say. Someone lunges at Duke, who ducks and run into the jungle.

"If he wasn't a spy he wouldn't be running!"

"What? That makes no sense!"

But three of you charge after him.

Duke, however, tripped on something hard. He turns around in a crouch to prepare for the people charging him, but he suddenly sees what he tripped on. It's an old, moss covered locker, which looks like it has been recently used. Duke quickly opens it, and finds Three AK-47s, two Luger pistols, Thee Beretta pistols, and stores of ammunitions .

The shock of this makes Duke not move when the others crash into next to him, but they see the locker too.

Now you have guns.

Now you have a mission.

Four of you needs to sign up for this event, and those four will decide what to do to start it.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Well, I have been apart of every event so why stop now.

Decision: Join Event

Wow, that post that ended event 2 made me out to be some tribal freak. Like I had some part in the capture of raga and zman. But honestly based off of some things that eorlingas said to me I think that the mafia, or somone else with a certain ability, has a lot to do with what happens in the events.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just so you know, no one has a posting resctriction unless I told you so.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Sorry bout that Okurama, my fault. I forgot to put it in there.

Okurama is unconcious in the middle of the beach, and people are trying to tend him the best they can. He stopped bleeding, but is still in pretty bad shape

Ragamuffin Raptor

Smash Cadet
Duke said:
lol I guess not.

When this event is all done with I have a pretty good accusation that I want to make.
I'd make the accusation before you leave, who knows if you'll go missing again. Just tell people not to act on it before the events over...

Zman... I really wish I could be as optamistic about as you with the bad dudes joke, but well... That was a 2 player game, and there's 4 people for this event... So obviously, they're not "Bad Dudes"... of course, we weren't kidnapped by ninjas either, were we?

Welllllllllll.... if any needs me, I'll be playing Drab's Dungeon Crawl game until I get rescued.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I have to hand it to you eorlingas...you make a great mafia game!!!
I won't be able to post much over the next few days due to exams and I am helping my dad reside our house so I will not join the event...I will slow it down...plus I don't want to be kidnapped or killed this early for me...lol:)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I can't join. I'm leaving in a few hours and I will be gone for a few days. Check the first page for people who can join. Then try and get them back in the game.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
ZMan said:
ThatGuy
Rappy
FalcoX
Camo-man
Varuna
Rumkin
Richardos
FrozenFalme

Three of you guys, JOIN!!!!!