• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
ligolski said:
Ok frozen...I forgot about those posts...BUT!!! there were others who said to get the game going also-eorlingas agreed with me and others...we waited like 2 days for rappy to make a decision and he still hasn't posted since (i think)...PLUS it was going slow because people LIKE YOU, yes YOU were INACTIVE!!! Anyone who is COMMITTED to mafia games would want to play a good solid good paced mafia game...and this one slowed done for a bit and I encouraged eorlingas to skip his in put and he AGREED...

I said that because I was EXCITED that the game was back on the move...and YOU were still inactive...Right now the game is going as ALL mafia games should be going...LOTS OF DESCUSSION!!!
It's not like I am trying to power lynch someone to get the game moving...hey while we are at it lets try and kill zman for doing the same thing I did (I did it once)...zman has wanted the event people to get going too and has voiced it Many times...So if you are going to blame me, then you should blame zman and any others that have said the same thing...Just because I wanted the slowness of an event to get going doesn't mean anything...

***and no we should not kill zman-he was an example...lol
That entire post was completely irrelevent. It doesn't change the fact that you wanted to get the game moving. All you did is tell me WHY you wanted it to get moving but that isn't the basis of my argument. Its the fact that you've wanted the game to get moving yet you have never joined an event that raises my suspicion of you. Oh and Zman can't be compared to you in this case because he HAS joined an event. You haven't. End of story.
ligolski said:
OH EXCUSE ME!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND IRRITATING...PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE INACTIVE...I hope I didn't dribble while you were feeding me...
Yeah I was inactive and I admit it. But I'm not now. Hurrah... You're entitled to your opinion but I personally find people who always ask everyone else to go back and find their faults even when they KNOW that they made them more irritating than inactive people. Inactive people don't force you to do what should be uneccessary searching, while people who need to be spoonfed do.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
UUUHAGH, can we get this game moving this is taking FOREVER.

On a side note: I think frozenflame is complete B.S. and should be, as okurama calls it, lyched. Who cares if he hasn't joined an event, and just for the record I find inactive people more work than someone who is just trying to defend them self and needs to be "spoonfed". Of course, your talking to Duke here who rereads mafia threads in his sleep/while making out with Ann Hathaway.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
ligolski said:
Ok frozen...I forgot about those posts...BUT!!! there were others who said to get the game going also-eorlingas agreed with me and others...we waited like 2 days for rappy to make a decision and he still hasn't posted since (i think)...PLUS it was going slow because people LIKE YOU, yes YOU were INACTIVE!!! Anyone who is COMMITTED to mafia games would want to play a good solid good paced mafia game...and this one slowed done for a bit and I encouraged eorlingas to skip his in put and he AGREED...

I said that because I was EXCITED that the game was back on the move...and YOU were still inactive...Right now the game is going as ALL mafia games should be going...LOTS OF DESCUSSION!!!
It's not like I am trying to power lynch someone to get the game moving...hey while we are at it lets try and kill zman for doing the same thing I did (I did it once)...zman has wanted the event people to get going too and has voiced it Many times...So if you are going to blame me, then you should blame zman and any others that have said the same thing...Just because I wanted the slowness of an event to get going doesn't mean anything...

***and no we should not kill zman-he was an example...lol

OH EXCUSE ME!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND IRRITATING...PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE INACTIVE...I hope I didn't dribble while you were feeding me...
Excuse mer? We should lynch me because I have been wanting to get this game moving. But I joinmed an event, unlike you. So...
GET OFF YOUR FAT *** AND DO SOMETHING TO GET THS GAME MOVING!!!!!!111! DON'T JUST SIT AROUND ******** ABOUT THIS GAME BEING SLOW!!!!!1111! GET ACTIVE!!!!!!!!1111

Also, to Rumiken and anyone else on the event, make your desicison! I want to be rescued!!!!!111

Pardon my language.

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
You may also want to tell how much if it is timed, or on stock (or the others) and maybe how much time and how many lives.

i vote 2 on Ness

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Duke said:
UUUHAGH, can we get this game moving this is taking FOREVER.

On a side note: I think frozenflame is complete B.S. and should be, as okurama calls it, lyched. Who cares if he hasn't joined an event, and just for the record I find inactive people more work than someone who is just trying to defend them self and needs to be "spoonfed". Of course, your talking to Duke here who rereads mafia threads in his sleep/while making out with Ann Hathaway.
Ok so you don't beleive my theory. I don't think that constitutes enough to go so far as to lynch me. The way you are vehemently denying my theory makes it seem as if you are threatened by it which is strange to me seeing as how you've been on an event which would clear you if my theory turns out to be right. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Teh way I see it, we should have the people on thedocsalive's list of suspisios peopele join the next event. If they can all join then you guys can just dismiss my theory and lynch me if you feel I've done that much damage. However if they can't join the event (which I beleive atleast 3 shouldn't) then well, I was right then.

However to get to that point we are going to have to finish this event and then complete the day. So hopefully whomever hasn't made their decision pertaining to teh event (I beleive it is rumikun) needs to post and then we need to decide who is the best lynch. As I have already stated, Ligolski, thedocsalive and riciardos are all good candidates in my mind. If you want to attempt to dismiss my theory even quicker, we shoudl lynch one of thos ethree players and see what they turn out to be. If one turns out to be town then I'm wrong. If they come out mafia then we may be on to something. Overall, I just don't think my idea should be dismissed without TESTING it first.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This game is seriously dieing, if not dead. Even if we wanetd to speed the game up by doing something as low as an inactive lynch, we couldn't. If any of you haven't noticed, not even all of the current votes combined are enough to reach a lynch. Because of this, we literally CANNOT move on. We need lots of replacements or we need to do something to get people bakc in the game. Obviously pressure voting isn't going to work seeing as how we couldn't lynch someone even if we wanted with the numebr of active people at the moment.

As much as I hate to say it, if people don't start playing soon, the best course of action might just be to shut this game down. :(

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Unforeturnatly frozen if we lynch a townie then we will probably lose tonight...that is not a risk I am willing to undertake at this point.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Oh and one more point...frozen I believe you have not done any damage at all...your job as the rest of us is to put forth good ideas and try to get the mafia...you have done that, I just don't believe your theory at this point...I don't join the events for my own reasons and not because I am mafia according to your theory...

And zman that was completely uncalled for...you do not need to make the font so big and swear at me (even though it's not there it can be inferred)...I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that...

However if they can't join the event (which I beleive atleast 3 shouldn't) then well, I was right then.
What do mean at least 3, according to your "theory" there should at least 5 who can't join, those being the mafia...what about the other two mafia members??? can they join events then??? But if it is only 3 who can't join then your theory is wrong because you said that ALL mafia members can't join...Did you make a mistake???

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
The matchup is on final destination with no items for 2 minutes.
But too late! Here are the results:
Bowser!

A very close matchup! At low percentages he was totally comboed to death, but at higher percentages he made a comeback making it a tie and just barely won the 300% tie breaker before the bombs came out!

1st place: Vilpine51 7 points :bigthumbu
2nd: Zman 3 points
3rd: PIKACHUz 2 points :ohwell:

Please give suggestions for good matchups.
The next match:

Peach
vs.
DK​

Can Peach do without Mario catering her? :chuckle:

EDIT: Whoops! It's in battlefield with lots of empty boxes and barrels. 3 minute match. Plus now it is two days before the results until we get more people.

lordofallmuffins

Smash Cadet
I'll put 2 on Peach she doesn't need her pimp to whoop a donkey.

It'd be interesting to see Fox and Falco go at it! Who should really be leading that fleet??!?!?!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
ligolski said:
What do mean at least 3, according to your "theory" there should at least 5 who can't join, those being the mafia...what about the other two mafia members??? can they join events then??? But if it is only 3 who can't join then your theory is wrong because you said that ALL mafia members can't join...Did you make a mistake???
No I did not make a mistake. I said atleast 3 shouldn't be able to join the event with relation to thedocsalive's list because I beleive you (ligolski), Riciardos and thedocsalive himself to be mafia (three people) so according to my theory you three shouldn't be able to join any events. I said ATLEAST three because I am not sure about the rest of the people on thedocsalive's list and it is possible that another mafia member is on that list and can't join any events either. Also I admit there is a very distinct possibility that one (or maybe two mafia members like you said) can join events unlike their partners. Like thedocsalive said, if all the mafia members could not join events then once the town caught on to that fact the game would essentially be broken. This is why I am inclined to beleive that there is probably one mafia member who CAN join events (whom is more than likely the "godfather"), while the others can't.

So yeah, in conslusion:

-ATLEAST 3 people (2 from thedocsalive's list and thedocsalive himself) should not be able to join any events.

-it is possible that there are others on thedocsalive's list who cannot join events as well (possibly another mafia member)

-it is possible that there is one (or maybe two but I highly doubt it) mafia member who acually can join events unlike the other mafia members, and this member is probably the "godfather"

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Kinda tired now, and I'll be out all of tomorrow. So I'll post something substantial Tuesday night. I have a theory relating to the game, but I need to think it through before posting it. It has some pros and cons, as any theory will, but I definitely need to develop it more. So Tuesday, I'll go through the game and see how the theory holds up.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ok, fine. Go risk life to save ZMan.

If I die, I hope you're happy.

Can't post much cuz I've got 4 projects due next week. No, this is not an excuse, it's for real!!!

Oh, and IMO, the some suspicious people are the ones pointing fingers without reason, so if you could add that, I might be more inclined to help out with the lynch.

Duke

Oh ok I see what your saying frozenflame. It isn't so bad, I was just giving you a hard time because you have been inactive :)

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Okurama said:
rumikun (i didn't know chu was his brother, ohh no he got pwd by 3 bowser, YEAH!!)

I'm his SISTER!!!!! :dizzy:

I also vote to go risk our lives to save him. On with the mission!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Ok frozen I see what your saying now with the 3 relating to that list which is at least partially wrong because I am not mafia and don't join the events for other reasons that I will not disclose till I truely have to...but now there seems to be a hole in your theory; though you have addressed it, I believe it makes your theory weaker and is why I am still not a supporter of it...here I will use logic:

Let t mean frozen's theory
Let m mean that all mafia can't join events
ok...

t implies m or t>m (symbolic)
we now add the new part... ~m (the ~ meaning to negate the statement)
therefore by using the law of Modus Tollens (logic law) we arrive at ~t...
In other words this means that frozenflame's theory is wrong

It's crazy math but thats how it works...here is how in looks in symbolic form:

t>m
~m
_____
.: ~t

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
It's late for me now, I'm gonna post my defence tomorrow(for not joining the events).

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GOLD STATUE: 10 points- Typh and Bahamut

SILVER MEDALLION: 8 points- Lance87

BRONZE MIRROR: 6 points

IRON CANDLESTICK: 5 points- Duke

PRETTY EARRINGS: 4 points

POOP: 2 points- Camo-man

ROUND 3!

Scores

Duke- 13
Lance87- 8
Camo-man- 2
Bahamut and Typh- 0

Duke

What worked? I knew you actually chose it but then that means I won't get anything. It's not like you tricked anyone.

By the way I got Bronze so unless you want to waste a turn then don't get it. Because last time I checked I'm leading by 5 and beating most of you by 13 so I wouln't waste a turn on stopping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom