• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Duke said:
No, he won one of them in the March premium membership contest. Which was rigged by the way.
Just because I won second place doesn't mean they were rigged. I won an extra month on my Premium Membership that I already had. Whoop-de-freakin-do. :rolleyes:

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
mc-killa said:
then my hands would have holes in them

what if bowser had a hot sister
I can't picture that but I ber her spikes would be hot pink.
What if the world ends tomorrow?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
TO: Elefterious

Eorlingas said:
Alright, new decree. If I misspell your name, you are ordered to buy a name change and switch it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Eorlingas said:
Alright, new decree. If I misspell your name, you are ordered to buy a name change and switch it.
secret message

Aurus

Smash Cadet
Bring your parents into the room and ask them the question, then, while they are thinking, flay them alive with a pencil, drain the hydrochloric acid from their stomachs, and pour it on the gamecube.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've heard from some of my friends that the show is pretty interesting. With any luck this game will display said characteristic, not that I have any doubts on the matter. So yeah, sign me up for this, which leaves one slot open I beleive.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Ok, I wasn't sure if I wanted to but this looks pretty interesting.

Sooooo, I'll join. I think I am the last person so we can start now.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duke needs to REREAD the thread eh? :p[/sarcasm]

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
NIGHT ZERO

As you all enter, you find out that Frozenflame was lynched. He was Frozenflame, the unlucky guy.

Alright, since we are now full, I am about to send out roles. I am actually edditing them, to balance it more/make it more fun. You guys can still post untill I actually say I am sending out roles.

Also, we might need some replacements, so if you still want to play, sign up, and if someone drops out you'll replace him.

Edit: incase you were wondering, no, frozenflame isn't actually dead. It was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom