• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Alright, I am now sending out roles. Untill I start this game, you are not allowed to post. Also, please respond to my PM so I know you are still alive.

Aurus

Smash Cadet
Then i'd better steal the code for Twilight Princess.

What if Krispy Kremes secretly contained bile?

Aurus

Smash Cadet
I negate the effect with my Merman tactical soul.
And I use my Death Scythe on the next user.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Aurus said:
Then i'd better steal the code for Twilight Princess.

What if Krispy Kremes secretly contained bile?
Then they'd be disturbingly NASTY. Bile? Dude keep it rated E. LOL*throws up in the bathroom*
In Soviet Russia, bile contains you. What if?

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
WHen you relate your life to the lives of smash characters.
When you beat your friend at a game and u say, with perfect vioce reinactment, "Faliure" from SSBM
When you can play a 2 minute round of SSBM blindfolded and win (I came in 2nd place. . .but still. . .)
When you are fighting in real life you say button commands to yourself (U get knocked back u say 'up-B' and so on)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I just sent out all of the roles. If you signed up and didn't get one, then I must have messed up. Please respond so I know that you are alive and realize you are in this game. Once enough people respond, then I will start this game.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Thats it, you are both Mod killed.

I will start this game probally tommorow afternoon whether or not everyone has replied. Most of the people that I dont see post have already replied, and I can always replace someone.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
and when you reply to topics like this...

oh yeah..and when you play other games and try to wavedash..

yeah...i was playing halo2, and i was like "OFMGGZZ why arent i WDING"....

the iron peach

Smash Apprentice
-when you're in the middle of school, you look down, and notice there are 2 big scabs where your thumbs used to be
-when you try to do the ness yo yo glitch outside and smack yourself right between the eyes
-when you get dumped and don't notice for another month, since you are too busy playing smash
-when you sleep more in school than at home, since everyone loves playing smash early in the morning, right?

Light

Smash Journeyman
I attempt to jump aside, but am unable to completely dodge the burst of flames. My 100% wool sweater ignates in a blaze of fury, incinerating my flesh.

The horrible stench of my death and air-borne particles of HIV drift towards the next poster.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Eorlingas, did you seriously modkill those two!?! It's their first mafia game, and you modkill them before it starts? I thought you were supposed to issue warnings for first offences; if you are going to be suck a ****ing *******, I'm quitting this mafia. This is bull****.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Duke said:
Haha, you guys stop over reacting. It was a joke.
Duke wins

It was a joke, I thought it was kindof obvious. I guess not.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
014 Start the game already!

030 Wooloolooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom