• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
NOOOOOOOO,
13th.. :(
Can you put me on 18? That's my lucky number :D

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! i hated went duke say that "the chill control thing" (althoght it was true, i didn't read the PM, just put i confirm on it, so sorry duke remember to always read ALL PM and not to OPEN MY BIG MOUTH) what i see is strange that nobody even notice that, i think only james or pez ask me once but forgot, well even thoght this game was a litte to weird from the others (well it was a mini mafia).

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
mc-killa said:
then i'd go to america

what if i made the world into candy

then ill take my AK47 and go to washington, and shoot up nintendo

what if i made the world into choclate
My and my girlfriend would never attempt to..(Hopefully you get the eating drift)
What if I was your father?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just so you know, I havn't seen that Lost mafia, so this game is in no way related to that one. Just a hint, so that you dont think certain characters have a certain role because of that game.

5(?) more, tell your friends!

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
No, he won one of them in the March premium membership contest. Which was rigged by the way.

Vote: Varuna for alliteration purposes.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wait, theres Sudden death in stock matches? o.O
I never set a time limit, I thought the same thing as duke and counted SD as self destruct

Duke

I will edit with summary of matches. I will do a new point system. Three stocks, no time:

3 Stocked: 3 points, 2 Stocked: 2 points, 1 Stock: 1 point, Loose: 0 points. (I'll go back and look at your summaries, Handorin, and recound the points)

(14) Handorin Black Bowser VS (8) Royal Flush Zelda/Shiek [Fountain of Dreams]
Item(s): Metal Box

Zelda starts off with very nice aerial combos by landing several fairs and nairs. Then both meet on the top platform where a jab war commenced for about 2 minutes. Then zelda drops down and emmediately realeses a thunder kick right as bowser does a B-DOWN off the platform he was killed at 132%. Bowser then comes back directly after dieing and B-DOWN on top of Zelda who tries to do a Uair but Bowser was still invincible she dies at about 105%. While she is falling into the background bowser collects several metal boxes in preperation. Both exchange good combos bowser with U-TILT, U-TILT, U-SMASH and Zelda with a Up-Throw, Nair, thunderkick. Then zelda throws box at bowser killing him at 110 %. Bowser again comes back with a B-DOWN almost killing the newly changed zelda into sheik. She then releases several needles and F-TILT combos. She changes back to zelda and pursues to D-DILT bowser to about 99%. Bowser tries to land more B-DOWN, Fire breath, and box throws but only manages to kill her once. Zelda finally finishes him with a box throw killing him at 148%.

Royal Flush wins +1 point.
(11) CuckooOfTime Purple Ganondorf VS (9) The Hoax Green GEE DUBYA [Yoshi Story]
Item(s): None

Ganon quickly lands both legs on a nair. DW come back with a neutral a spamzor. Ganon ends the spam with a jab but not after getting 25 damage. Ganon lands another nair and then two B-UP in a row. DW recovers to the stage to only be U-Tilt to death. Ganon now has only 55% with GW at menus one life. GW comes with up with a d-tilt, nair combo. Ganon B-DOWN to the ground but GW Bair him during the lag. Ganon lands two more B-UP out of his shield. Killing GW at 88% due to a very poor recovery. Ganon B-DOWN off of stage and doesn't return. GW D-TILTS ganon several times then proceeds to neutral-A spam followed by a nair after he is B-UP by ganon. Ganon is at about 60% and GW at about 28%. Ganon B-Down GW but is then SD after trying to B-UP GW while he was off the stage. Ganon returns and pulls off an amazing warlock punch followed by a nair when he returns to the stage. GW neutral-A spams but then is killed by a B-UP at 117%.

Cuckoo wins +1 point.
(13) Dawnroyfire Blue Pichu VS (3) cF=) Link [Kirby Land]
Item(s): Heart

(2) FalcoX Falco VS (12) FalcoMaster16 Red Falco [Fountain of Dreams]

(1) FlowMastaBo Green Doc VS (10) Thedocsalive Peach [BattleField]
Item(s): Pokeball

(4) Bahamut Blue Ganondorf VS (6) FireKP1 Red Jigglypuff [BattleField]
Item(s): Homerun Bat, Beam Sword

(7) Zsaber80 Ness VS (5) Tyson651 Captain Falcon [Yoshi's Story]

(15) meleeruler Green Falco VS (16) Sudai White Kirby [Final Destination]
Item(s): Super Scope

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Duke said:
No, he won one of them in the March premium membership contest. Which was rigged by the way.

Vote: Varuna for alliteration purposes.
Has the game started yet or were you just being lame?

Duke

way to go SideIffect001 you have just retired the only two ways of spelling Duke in proper english. I still have hundreds of more variaties and the game still hasn't even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom