• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Alright, I was going to start this, but Ligolski dropped out of the game. Dont hold anything against him, since what he did was actually good and I will explain later.

But that still means there is one spot open. So, back to before. when the next person signs up, I will send him his role and the game will then immediatly start, since I think everyone besides a few people have replied.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Elefterios

I had to write it down and copy it so that I didn't mispell it when sending him his role pm in the other game.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Sorry to say this kirbyphreak but I change my mind. I won't be able to make it since my exams are coming up and I need LOTS of time revising so sorry about this. :ohwell:

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Armygeddon Bomb said:
Then adult swim would get lower ratings.
What if the new SSBR had Bobomb King( Super Mario 64 ) as a character?
Then I would praise him 24/7.
What if Donkey Kong was your cousin?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Bahamut said:
OMFG AGE OF KINGS FTW!!
Lol, I did those from memory. I really played that game too much! Too bad I can't rep you atm for recognising them(have to spread some rep to others or something).

This makes me wanna play again, I'mma search for it right now :D.

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
You know you've played too much SSBM when...

-You figure out how to turn the playing field into a disco festival (Done that)
-You're determined to create a SSBM movie or TV series using Action Replay
-You throw a rock at a flock of pigeons, then they all whip out laser guns and start SHL spamming towards you while reflecting your retalliation rocks upward
-You manage to wavedash in a dodgeball game
-Your girlfriend turns into Sheik and pummels you during Senior Prom as a creative way of breaking up with you
-You electricute a mouse in hopes of creating a Pikachu to breed for Pichus which lead to more Pikachus and end up populating as an entirely new species
-You buy a giant ape, give it a tie, teach it how to fight and carry barrels, and call it Donkey Kong
-You recreate Celebrity Deathmatch in SSBM
-You're up to 25 combo videos- one for each character
-You host entirely different Smash Tournaments (like Infinite Jump battles and what not) just for kicks
-Your whole harddrive is full of SSBM videos
-You complain on how Hollywood never lets the protagonist do any serious wavedashing
-You send every character to Top Tier and eliminate tiers all together (will never happen)
-You dress up as your main in SSBM for Halloween since you're THAT dedicated
-You're fast enough to play Fox perfectly
-You create ANOTHER list of things to look for if you've played too much SSBM with 15 more symptoms.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rappy if you want to be amzingly cool. never post ouside of forum games or meet and greet.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
DAY ONE

As the day breaks, you all head out of your homes, hotels, and, for one of you, out of jail. Heading through the bustling city of Sydney, you all eventually reach the national airport that you were waiting for. After waiting in the stiff airport seats, you eventually hear the familiar boarding voice. The passengers with handicaps go first, followed by first class, and then finally regular seats. You are all soon boarded on this flight from Sydney to LAX. The doors soon close on the plane, and now you are all stuck on Oceanic Flight 815, with none of you realizing that many of you will leave the plane alive.

You have all gathered on the plane for your own reasons. Some of you are returning home with sorrow, others with bliss. Some are just visiting, and some are having mixed feelings about even being of the plane. But none of it matters. After a few minutes, you all begin to fall amongst the regular behavior of those on planes.

Six hours pass. The pilot of the plane realizes that there is a problem with the backup systems of the plane. Right then, the radio connection between the plane and the airport is severed. Realizing the danger of the situation, the Pilot decides that the safest course of action will be to land as quick as possible. Remembering this alternative airports, the pilot redirects the plane to Fiji. Without radio contact, no one back on land knows where the plane went. And they still don’t, for the plane never made it to Fiji.

It was two hours on the new course, when an old man rises from his seat to go to the bathroom. Seeing that the man had a wife, who now looked very nervous, one of you decides to go up to talk to her.

And then the turbulence hit.

It happened suddenly, without warning. As the plane shuddered, you all immediately scrambled to put on your seat belts. Another quake, and suddenly a man is thrown upwards, his neck breaking on the ceiling. Another quake. And another.

The plane begins descending rapidly, loosing all control. As you are all panicking, there comes a terrible sound from behind. You turn around just in time to see the tail end of the plane get ripped off from the force of the air, the people inside screaming, and then you only see the blinding wind and the endless ocean. And then the air pressure goes to you, and your eyes close, not knowing if you will ever see again.

Unfortunately, you do.

As your eyes open again, you find yourself on a beach of an island. There is an endless jungle creeping on the edge of the beach, and large mountains tearing up from the canopy. There is no smoke, no smog, or any signs of life anywhere. You are the only people on this island.

Or so you thought.

As you all gather yourself, one of you decides take a count of the survivors and bodies. As this person tells the number he counted, one of you points out that the number is too high. The man recounts again, and he gets the same number. Doubtful, you decide to count yourself. You get the exact same number. After several more, you all realize that you aren’t counting wrong. There are five more people then there should be. Slowly, the realization of this dawns upon you.

Five of you weren’t on the plane.

As the day ends, you have no idea what to do. You uncertainly fall asleep amongst the rubble, only to be awakened by screams. Looking around, you realize that one of you is dead, the back of his head busted opened by a rock. This only confirms your fear. Five of the twenty-four survivors weren’t on the plane. Five of you are hunting the survivors down. And if you don’t get them first, then they will get to you.

With 24 alive, it will take 13 to lynch.

Beginning of Day 1

A REMINDER OF RULES

ABSOLUTLEY NO EDITTING. You have two warnings. On the second edit, you are modkilled. This brings the day into night, which sucks for all parties. So please dont edit. But because of this rule, you are allowed to double post. This does not mean you can spam, but if you forgot to write something in a post, just put it in a second post below yours.

ABSOLUTLEY NO QUOTING OF MY ROLE PM. You can paraphrase it, or just say what your role is, but you are NOT allowed to copy and past what I say. NO EXCEPTIONS

Also, please bold your votes. It makes it so much easier to do a correct vote count when they are bold.

FOS= Finger of suspicion, basically saying you are suspicious of that person. This is asked most mafia games, so I might as well just say it now

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Offical Vote Count

FalcoX: 1
falcoX

13 to lynch

Just testing to see how I want my vote counts to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom