• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If the creature in the avatar of the person above you tried to kill you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
Steal his stolen hat, light it on fire, and then give it back while it is still covered in flames.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Go on a journey, defeat the bosses, gather power ups and equipment, obtain the Master Sword and then wait just outside of his castle till he dies of boredom.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Is that the ghost thing that chases you on the carts in DKC2? If so, they're kinda really invincible and I doubt I can handle it. If not, then I would get one of those ghost things that chase you on the carts from DKC2.

Those ghost things are MEAN.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Get all 7 of the Chaos Emeralds, then throw each individual emerald at his head..but keep the last one cause giving him all 7 of the emeralds to him would be a dumb idea.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Get all 7 of the Dragon Balls, then throw each individual ball at his head..but keep the last one cause giving him all 7 of the balls to him would be a dumb idea.

@Sold2
Yeah, it's the ghost from the roller coaster levels in DKC2 :awesome:

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Get all 7 of the Star Sprites...But keep all 7 of them cause throwing them would be a dumb idea.
Then use all their powers on it after using the star beam to make it vulnerable to the attacks.
:ganondorf:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
RUN. RUN AND NOT LOOK BACK. RUN AND ACKNOWLEDGE ONLY THAT i WiLL BE SAFE AS LONG AS i KEEP RUNNiNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom