• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

idontgottaname is now tkls

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
Hello all, i have been meaning to make a new internet name for a while now, and im stuck in sydney for 2 hours cos my tafe teacher wanted me to finish crap so i could pass, and now i have 2 hours free, so i am now tkls. it has no relevance to anything, except i put random letters together till i found a new name i didnt hate the sound of, and a google search gave no results for.

tkls, lower case, said as the individual letters, as in T. K. L. S.

that is all

one hour left to burn

tkls

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i only had like 30-50? something like that. the join date is the most painful thing for me to lose. its like i just joined!

you should probably change sooner rather than later if you want to change.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
yay....another person with a name of just random letters..

you know what is a fun game.....actally making up words out of ur name

e.g
For The Suck
F**K TRIPPING SAKURAI
etc etc

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Losing your postcount? Whatever happened to vB's self-service nickchange thing?

Or maybe that was a mod another forum uses... *thinks*

Gords

Smash Champion
hey so you finally got a name,
But what's with the random letters
If you ask me...
The Kids Lost Sanity.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
ok, to be fair, i was quite drunk when i made this thread. it was late, i was stuck in sydney, i went to the pub and got pretty drunk, then had ages left still so i went to the computer cafe, and i made this thread. in hindsight, it was stupid. me getting a new name is not threadworthy. if anyone can delete this, please do so. btw, meteor, i did not. i'll have to finish next week lol. damien too

tkls

Smash Apprentice
cos i wasnt crying for attetion. i wanted to let people know i had a new name. it was late, i was drunk, it was stupid. can we let the thread die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom