• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
OK guys....sorry to be a pain in the ***....but I need to know who is going to IF....i need to make plans becaus I have to work on friday...so far i have

gnosis
me
qraq..

I have 5 seats, and if no takers by tommorow my seats are filled....because jailene will goo...(no baby)....

Sweet Tangerine, remember when I said You Are The Moon? Remember In A Dark Congregation at the Lighthouse in Mangolia where after our Wine Read I told you Don't Wake Me Up in the morning, and you did? I know We Intertwined that night, but that is Were We Went Wrong. I know I left with a Hush sound, but that is truthfully why I shoved you Out Through The Curtian.

SweetTangerine

Smash Rookie
Sweet Tangerine, remember when I said You Are The Moon? Remember In A Dark Congregation at the Lighthouse in Mangolia where after our Wine Read I told you Don't Wake Me Up in the morning, and you did? I know We Intertwined that night, but that is Were We Went Wrong. I know I left with a Hush sound, but that is truthfully why I shoved you Out Through The Curtian.
Ok... what?

Relhots

Smash Lord
What is the store called on eagle?

lol...good riddle, clever...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
(durrrrrrrrrr)...im an idiot...i just realized it :)

who closed the idaho female smasher?
It's lock, sugarpoultry talked to one of the mods and it got locked. It was for the best all that thread was, was 12 pages of **** talking. It was insane

-FrankieFreakshow-

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I can't go to if ._.

Sorry folks but things came up in all quarters of life.
Relhots, its Play'n'Trade on eagle and ustick!

****!t gnosis!..ok..so its me Qraq, and FF....Anyone else want to go? its your chance to shine. Alchmest...Kinx...Lemon...anyone?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
this is gay everyone dropped out lol o well it'll still be fun to chill for a bit, I'll try to get as many noobs as i can find if we hit 15 people i'll keep the entry fee at 10 otherwise it's going down to 5.

Buzz bring some people with you please.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
this is gay everyone dropped out lol o well it'll still be fun to chill for a bit, I'll try to get as many noobs as i can find if we hit 15 people i'll keep the entry fee at 10 otherwise it's going down to 5.

Buzz bring some people with you please.
If we get 15...i think the number 1 in idaho should get a bye...so I'll see someone second round :laugh:

(I'm kidding....you guys think I'm THAT conceded?()

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
I'm not able, but as another week end, the mountain homies will maybe chill and do an STD sometime. someone will post on here if something comes up.

AlCheMisT :ness:

BTW

falco gaysers
noobs........................falco
:smiliegor

lol

Relhots

Smash Lord
i looked it up on google maps and it gave me 1 in caldwell off ustick rd., and 1 in meridian on overland...and the one off ustick is in the middle of nowhere

knuttz45

Smash Ace
i looked it up on google maps and it gave me 1 in caldwell off ustick rd., and 1 in meridian on overland...and the one off ustick is in the middle of nowhere
this one is BRAND NEW....give it a couple weeks to update if you aren't sure....it is NOT the one off of eagle and overland. Take your time in signing up...its a month away!

HEY...come on alchy...or turtle hoop..you have to come...it wont' be bad!

kinx...lemon...are you alive? TATE...are you coming too?...unless youa re in japan?

Relhots

Smash Lord
okay i know where that is...

someone should make a thread that just for bad comments on idaho because we already had 2 threads closed due to it...

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I can't go to the one in Feb. I think that's the date my school is hosting a debate tournament, and I have to be there to help run it and participate. I'll see what's up.

PS: I still can't L cancel \o/

Kinx

Smash Cadet
Kinx and Lemon confirmed for BRAWL.

We're going to the PnT tourney fo shizzle. We're gonna give Qraq and Knuttz a run for their money ;D or I'll just jinx Knuttz again xD... Because we want that game. Dunno about the IF one though D: Too much things to worry about, but I think we'll be good for an upcoming smashfest if any.

So yeah... we were getting our stuff together for the upcoming semestah, so that's partly the reason why I couldn't post more actively :D BUT, we did **** around with some friendlies with my brother's new digital camera :o They were mediocre at best, but it was good times.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Just need to know if anyone is showing up to Smash the State on the 26th. Number of attendance will most likely be capped, CA & WA confirmed, so I need to know soon. Fingerbang is coming up, and I heard some of you are going to that, so I'm guessing there won't be two trips to OR, so maybe I'll just see you guys at FB?

T0MMY

Smash Master
The Forward?
Drat, that's when Fingerbang is happening in OR.
Bring him to FB?
Also, MM discussion for OR events should be discussed in the OSM thread so more people will see it.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
"Requirement"
I hope you can actually see the pure BS that serves. Seeing that 90% of the Cali people who post in Idaho threads call us scrubs in one way or another. For no apparent reason mind you. With no real bases towards it. Just to say it.
And this "certain level of respect" wouldn't be because I'm not known on the west coast is it. As Mike put it I'm from Texas and hold much respect there. It's pretty much the same as someone whos respected in Houston talking crap and another person from Houston backing them up because they don't actually know the other individual
I hope you don't condone every1 from Cali to post this way for the lone fact that they are from Cali which gives them the right.

-QraQ
I love it when people close threads and don't let me respond to anything.

So i'm responding here to this thead: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132100

I only mentioned your name because you were the first person on that thread to call people scrubs. I don't condone it from anyone who hasn't earned it, not even our cali scrubs. But I probably won't call my own state out on it unless i was brought up, but i wouldn't back them up on it either.

QraQ

Smash Ace

So i'm responding here to this thead: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132100

I only mentioned your name because you were the first person on that thread to call people scrubs. I don't condone it from anyone who hasn't earned it, not even our cali scrubs. But I probably won't call my own state out on it unless i was brought up, but i wouldn't back them up on it either.
Thanks for clarifying.
I'm glad some people from Cali actually have some decency.

-QraQ

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lolz @ the butthurt

so when i'm willing to put my money next to my mouth, you back out. so no **** i'm going to keep talking ****?

i only talk the **** that is the truth.

T0MMY

Smash Master
HugS = scrub.
j/j Hugo, <3s ya.

But I hope the topic won't shift off from the OR topic I asked about, because I need to know some info for the event I'm running, and also how I can maybe play with Forward.

QraQ

Smash Ace
lolz @ the butthurt

so when i'm willing to put my money next to my mouth, you back out. so no **** i'm going to keep talking ****?

i only talk the **** that is the truth.
Dont bring this into this thread.
If you want to talk **** PM me.
Or is the only reason for talking **** is to show every1 you can?

-QraQ

P.S. I'm still willing to mm, just not for that kind of money. I don't play my life through chances.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Yes.

It's not a "chance" in regards to who wins or loses, it's skill.
Everything is based on chances. Random occurrences that may or may not affect something.
Basically what I'm saying is I'm not a high stakes person no matter if I know I would win.
Not saying I would though.

-QraQ

Relhots

Smash Lord
not again...you guys just closed a thread and if this continues, you guys will close another...so stop.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Everything is based on chances. Random occurrences that may or may not affect something.
Basically what I'm saying is I'm not a high stakes person no matter if I know I would win.
Not saying I would though.

-QraQ
as in theres a good CHANCE that idaho might possibly be the worst state in smash history.

SweetTangerine

Smash Rookie

I know i said something earlier in that thread too and it clarifys my misunderstanding of your first post Hugs...I think that it shows the decency that you went out of your way to explain why you posted what you posted, in a respectable manner...

---CRAP...this is knuttz....someone was logged into my PC....

----------------------------------------------
To Bass:::There are quite a few of us in boise/meridian. There is usually BC,me,Kinx,gnosis,justaction,lemon,craztad who are in the boise/meridian area...can you drive? we should play some time!

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
So i should really try to go...
as feeling all this negative energy towards Idaho at the moment.

Anyways... can someone remind me again what's the schedule for all these upcoming things? Places and dates? I'll see what I can do.
Knuttz can you maybe keep a seat open? Just not for tomorrow. tomorrow is out for me.
sorry guys

AlCheMisT :ness:

QraQ

Smash Ace
Seriously you 3 from Cali need to actually come to Idaho and play us.
Blind statements really just prove you're good at BSing.
Just cut the **** and come play us.
Cause any other trash talk henceforth is null and void.

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
but you won't even pay for our plane ticket, why would we waste our time.
Because why would I pay for somebody to come here to prove anything?
I dont love the game that much to even think about risking that kind of money.
Usually I'd think the people going out of their way to trash talk would also go out of their way to back it up.
Guess it's obvious how wrong I was.

-QraQ

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
the reason we don't want to go there is because we don't want to have a turnout of 5 people, aka your entire smash community.

the most pitiful socal tournies are probably bigger than your largest ones.

and please note i'm not trying to bash you with this post, i'm just simply stating the reason as to why we won't waste our time.

you guys should come to socal, that way you actually get your moneys worth, whereas us going there is a joke.

Top Bottom