• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
No. I don't believe we are.

Everybody: If Brawl releases Mar 10, the PNT tourney will be Mar 9 instead of Feb 9. Check out my earlier post for all the details on the PlayNTrade Chubbuck tourney.
Are the prizes really a wii per each person? The guy who answered the phone told me it was most likely a large gift card for each person..but brawl and a wii would be awsome! :)

and buzz...its the knutt qraqer... :) we are still deciding to go though...it depends on the prize...and jailene and elizabeth want to go to...so I'll problaly take them...I always give them last choice...so only being fair, they get first choice....

knuttz45

Smash Ace
this is a team tourney BC....it may be on the same day as the other PNT, i would rather go to chubbyick! :) Anyway, Here is my list so far going to Oregon...i have one more seat...if it is not taken by monday or so...Jailene is going....

ME
QraQ
Just Action
Gnosis

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'll probably go to Chubbuck if there isn't too much ice on the roads. I know I seem pathetic in that respect, but there were like 20 rollovers yesterday around here, and I own a Dodge Stratus with front-wheel drive and no chains. >_<

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Are the prizes really a wii per each person? The guy who answered the phone told me it was most likely a large gift card for each person..but brawl and a wii would be awsome! :)

and buzz...its the knutt qraqer... :) we are still deciding to go though...it depends on the prize...and jailene and elizabeth want to go to...so I'll problaly take them...I always give them last choice...so only being fair, they get first choice....
Next time you call, you could get their name and tell me. Was it a girl that answered?

gnosis

Smash Lord
this is a team tourney BC....it may be on the same day as the other PNT, i would rather go to chubbyick! :) Anyway, Here is my list so far going to Oregon...i have one more seat...if it is not taken by monday or so...Jailene is going....

ME
QraQ
Just Action
Gnosis
If you win the wii and brawl, then does that mean you have to come back the next day to pick up Brawl?? Which would mean staying overnight if you care about the game... could just take the wii and run though.

My only concern with going would be that I want to play Brawl as soon as humanly possible. Not that I'm planning on going anyway.

Also, what exactly does 'no glitches' mean? Is wavedashing a glitch...? That and no switching characters, staff pick stages, no time limit... game stores get the craziest rules.

Relhots

Smash Lord
If you win the wii and brawl, then does that mean you have to come back the next day to pick up Brawl?? Which would mean staying overnight if you care about the game... could just take the wii and run though.

My only concern with going would be that I want to play Brawl as soon as humanly possible. Not that I'm planning on going anyway.

Also, what exactly does 'no glitches' mean? Is wavedashing a glitch...? That and no switching characters, staff pick stages, no time limit... game stores get the craziest rules.
Wavedashing and Wavelanding are glitches.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
A little bit of clarification:

Wavedashing, etc. are allowed. The tourney will be at 5pm, ending the tourney almost exactly at midnight; therefore, allowing you to take your copy home after the tourney.

I basically work at PNT, so I'll be able to keep you up-to-date with everything they tell me since I'm their advertising MOD and all... :O

knuttz45

Smash Ace
i second dom...if its wii and brawl...dom and i for sure...if not...yeah...eagle will prob be it..but it is teams dom...so each person will get it. :)
We need to seperate the community to all tournies the day before so we all can have an extra copy....

Espy

Smash Apprentice
I'll update my earlier post (the one with all the tourney info) once I get more information. Right now, I think it's still leaning toward Wii and Brawl, depending on the attendance. I know Spence and Lotness want it to be a Wii and Brawl, but the other employees say it would be easier just for a copy of Brawl. I'm visiting today, so I can go check up and see what they're up to on rules and prizes.

VainestSafe

Smash Rookie
i love the confusing. glichtes is stuff like using peach bomber to climb wall and rising jig punch to make the match last longer. and if you can somehow create a blackhole or something gay is what no glitches means.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Knuttz you and dom should got to the far away one and let me win the one thats in eagle so i can get a copy cuz i cant get to the other one with my probation.

Also it looks like i will need help moving my **** in when i get back to boise.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Knuttz you and dom should got to the far away one and let me win the one thats in eagle so i can get a copy cuz i cant get to the other one with my probation.

Also it looks like i will need help moving my **** in when i get back to boise.
OK, that sounds good....BC and Gnosis for are going to the Eagle one. :() Also to yours dom, we have already paid...so BC is Knuttzs, and Gnosis is Qraq...or the other way around....but we put our first and last name dom...so i guess BC is Brandon C. (perfect for initials..) and Dom O...is Gnosiss... ha ha

gnosis

Smash Lord
CBOY

Come by later today or tomorrow. I don't have any work this week, so we can smash. Also, you have a ton of mail here.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
I think I may have gotten a place at a Chubbuck library for a nice Smash tourney. I checked in with the recreation owner of the library and she said that she doesn't care what we do.
The library is located at:

5210 Stuart Ave.
Chubbuck, Idaho 83202
Phone: 237-2192

I'm planning on using the recreation room in the front hall as you walk in the main doors.

Any questions?

gnosis

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm considering going through and cleaning up our vids on the IdahoSmash account.

There's a lot of trash there and I think it'd be best for Idaho if we tried to keep up as good of appearances as possible.

So if you guys have youtube accounts, please comment on the ones you think are good enough to hold on to. That we can have a more concise, more impressive video collection for anyone who happens to browse them, in or out of state.

Any objections?

Also, I don't want to keep any teams vids from that one smashfest, since none of us were taking them seriously.

Top Bottom