• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

craztad

Smash Journeyman
No objections here. If you can't remember the password i will pm it to you.

Edit: And one question for you gnosis, what the hell are you doing up at 4 in the morning. The only reason im up is because of some serious jet lag.

gnosis

Smash Lord
No objections here. If you can't remember the password i will pm it to you.

Edit: And one question for you gnosis, what the hell are you doing up at 4 in the morning. The only reason im up is because of some serious jet lag.
When I don't work I get very odd sleeping schedules.

I do remember the password though, but thanks.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Well, I think i'm having gnosis and just action to night, you should come by tate. :) and BC too, IF you are in Boise....and anyone. :) practice before oregon!

craztad

Smash Journeyman
I actually am in boise this time, and definitly in need of some practice. haven't touched a controller since like december 23rd.

QraQ

Smash Ace
What the eff!!!
Do it tommorrow night when I come back!
I'm coming back with more confidence and attitude.....BE READY!
j/k haha

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Dude...tomorrow night we will be in Oregon...It takes 7 hours...and I'd like to get there before the tourney starts...

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
maybe me and hoop can totally make that. being as a team tourny. maybe we'll be Fatt and Lazy.... im thinking Lroy Jkns though lol.

anyways, march 9th sound good
but no glitches? does that mean no ness? booo, those aren't glitches, those were put in the game purposly. Makes it more fun.

-- AlCheMisT :monkey:

Espy

Smash Apprentice
March 8th Eh? I may be able to make that.

Is that tournament you wanted to hold at the library, espy, seperate?
And where is Chubbuck lol :$

Do you know where Pocatello is? Chubbuck is connected with Pocatello.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
So I'm thinking about having a smash fest at my house. Who thinks that they would be able to make it. It would most likely be Saturday sometime around 5 or 6. Nothings for sure though i have to talk to B. So let me know who would be able to make it.

SweetTangerine

Smash Rookie
Hey Frankie, count me in. Maybe we should get some practice in on friday though. I know I won't have any time to play during the rest of the week. By the way, physics sucks.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
no, too lazy to set up...and no one else used it...
Oh that sucks, i wanted to try out my personally updated video editor. I almost got it up and good enough to put on doms laptop. Just got a few bugs to work out in the conversion to vista. It works perfect on my mac though.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Here's the thing about a Smashfest on Saturday and me being the driver..

I have a yugioh regional in Boise Saturday. I MAY be able to have people get rides home with someone else (As we have two cars going) And then we could smash there, but I'd have to talk to parents and what not. The problem is, Alch would be stuck hanging around regionals with us because we leave at 7am to get there early and finish decks lol.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
CRAZTAD you dumb **** why didn't you answer your phone. But if this smashfest goes down then im sure we can get some vids for you to try your program on.

By the way why didn't you guys tell me about the smashfest when i was at your house lol.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Here's the thing about a Smashfest on Saturday and me being the driver..

I have a yugioh regional in Boise Saturday. I MAY be able to have people get rides home with someone else (As we have two cars going) And then we could smash there, but I'd have to talk to parents and what not. The problem is, Alch would be stuck hanging around regionals with us because we leave at 7am to get there early and finish decks lol.
Alch can come chill at our house we don't mind.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
CRAZTAD you dumb **** why didn't you answer your phone. But if this smashfest goes down then im sure we can get some vids for you to try your program on.

By the way why didn't you guys tell me about the smashfest when i was at your house lol.
i didn't know you hadn't been able to check the boards i just assumed you knew about it. oh by the way if we get this tournament going what do you think for the name "The banananis" Reesa and Knutz thought that it was a cool name for a tournament.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
I think I may have gotten a place at a Chubbuck library for a nice Smash tourney. I checked in with the recreation owner of the library and she said that she doesn't care what we do.
The library is located at:

5210 Stuart Ave.
Chubbuck, Idaho 83202
Phone: 237-2192

I'm planning on using the recreation room in the front hall as you walk in the main doors.

Any questions?
This tournament won't work. It's too close to the Saturday. I'm going to ask the libreary if we can do one on the23 of February. Check you schedules and try to make it.

SweetTangerine

Smash Rookie
i didn't know you hadn't been able to check the boards i just assumed you knew about it. oh by the way if we get this tournament going what do you think for the name "The banananis" Reesa and Knutz thought that it was a cool name for a tournament.
How exactly would you pronounce that?

craztad

Smash Journeyman
BC was that you that left me a voicemail. My phone never rang but the voicemail did get to me at around 1 in the morning. I really need to get a new phone cause it acts like a ****** a lot of the time. Text messages are about the only way your guaranteed to get ahold of me anymore.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
lol, yeah but i couldn't really remember what was said, it was freakin funny.

b

yeah sorry about that banananus is the butt end of the banana
I like to think of myself as a pretty funny dude
Yeah it was pretty funny, i think when i read the quote i rolled my eyes then laughed. Now exactly how do you photo shop the fat out of a picture?

brdy_

Smash Lord
Graphic design courses may enlighten one interested. Pretty sure you have no need to photoshop anything out of pictures so I wouldn't worry about it.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
BC was that you that left me a voicemail. My phone never rang but the voicemail did get to me at around 1 in the morning. I really need to get a new phone cause it acts like a ****** a lot of the time. Text messages are about the only way your guaranteed to get ahold of me anymore.
It was BC!!!!!! we wanted to smash last night, mayb e tonight. I'm tryijng to get all the smash in as i can before school starts to get overly hard and i can't smash! :)

Also, turtlehoop, you can have anyone at our house if you guys leave, no problem, I might be hung over, but we will be ok. :)

brdy...you are one funny guy :) jailene is really good at finding people on myspace....she found half the community in boise too.... :)....you should come over brdy...its only what...9 hours away? no biggie at all.... :)..bring all of washington!

OOPPPSSS!!! This was actually Knuttz...sorry everyone...(and mods)

craztad

Smash Journeyman
What!! your classes aren't already overly hard. Ive been swamped with homework two nights already. This semester is going to be hell with two math, two compsci and one japanese class. But of course if you need help with your compsci 225 class you can just holla.

Top Bottom