• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
yeah, bring all the people you can from East Idaho, we have housing so if you guys want to come for a night or have to stay, let us know. Advertise it too Espy! can you make a print out or tell some people? Get those east idaho over here. i have an email idahosmash@gmail.com if anyone needs an email for the tourney. BUZZZZ RESPOND...you need to go, and bring everyone. E

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I talked to BUZZ last night and i think he'll be showing up but put him on the unconfirmed list just to be safe.

P.S. how the hell do you guys post during the day i can never post until like after 1am or so lol.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
I talked to BUZZ last night and i think he'll be showing up but put him on the unconfirmed list just to be safe.

P.S. how the hell do you guys post during the day i can never post until like after 1am or so lol.
You have to know what times to get on during the day. why would i put him on the unconfirmed list if said he was coming?

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i got one of the dvd's uploading as a batch of 38 vids to youtube to the IdahoSmash youtube account. I don't have time to look through which ones are good so erase those not needing to be there. The second dvd should go up over the weekend if i can find some cpu time.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hey guys, i got one of the dvd's uploading as a batch of 38 vids to youtube to the IdahoSmash youtube account. I don't have time to look through which ones are good so erase those not needing to be there. The second dvd should go up over the weekend if i can find some cpu time.
Tate, can you change the titles ofthe matches? to forexample

knuttz(jigglypuff) vs. BattleChrist(fox)

If that is too much, please let know, and give me the name and password so i can change them.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey Bradon did you say there is a tournement next weekend??

If so you should take me to it so i can get my free copy of brawl.

Edit: so are we thinking about going to the jiggs after our tournament, because if my po is cool i can probably get a pass to leave the state.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
no, i can't travel too much. The jigs would be nice, but wayy too much school work. I do on average of 12 hours a weekend on school work right know...senior design takes up alot of time.. :( thats why we have a tourney here...i won't be able to travel untill the summer. :(

P.S. Idaho in general, why is it that I bring out the worst in people when I play? :(

**** it---this is knuttz...

i think the play n trade off of eagle has the tourney that weekend...we have to call to see if it is delayed....it isn't on the site...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well then Gnosis you should think about driving to the jiggs cuz i think it would be fun and i didn't get to go to the last OOS tourney......... I'm not totaly positive that i can go to this but it doesn't hurt to try and plan ahead lol.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Pocatello GameCrazy Brawl Tournament - Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not much details yet, but I'll gather info.
------------------------------------
We call it Pocatello and Chubbuck Smash Month (or the PACS). March 1 is the GameCrazy monthly tournament. March 8 is the big PNT Tourney for Brawl and midnight release. March 15 is the GameCrazy Brawl tournament to see how good you are at Brawl since it came out.

I'll get details on all of it later. You already know what's happening with the PNT thing.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Ok... seriously now... is the play'n'trade tourny still on Feb 9th...

my friend might come...(hes better than most people but can still be better)

Im not going to bother going if, no-one tells me what day it is and what time...

VainestSafe

Smash Rookie
i think ian said its not happening on the 9th anymore.... or at least thats the assumption since it was pushed back.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
i think ian said its not happening on the 9th anymore.... or at least thats the assumption since it was pushed back.
Correct. The Play N Trade Chubbuck tournament will be on March 8th at 6pm! Not February 9th!

Oh, and you can check out my YouTube accout at http://www.youtube.com/Espy93 - I have a Smash video that me and my friend made back in September when I had no skill. You should see me now. :)

Relhots

Smash Lord
Bowling doesn't take up THAT much time. I made state 3 years in a row and it only took up a total of two weekends or something.
I bowl every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, sometimes Saturday, and Sunday i have tounaments...then i'm learning electric guitar, playing GH3 online in tounys, and then i have do work on homework (CSS, HTML, XHTML, JavaScript, Drafting)...

yeah...i got alot...:laugh:

Turtlehoop: whats your name? cause i might know you...

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Okay. Here's the whole SouthEast Idaho deal.

Smash Schedule - When the page loads, there are PACSM 1, 2, 3, and 4, each one indicating a different tournament.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Bryan Rich. I haven't bowled in three years or so because of Debate, I couldn't make it to league due to practice and tournaments.

I also can't go to the Brawl Release teams tournament (assuming I qualify for state)..

Relhots

Smash Lord
Bryan Rich. I haven't bowled in three years or so because of Debate, I couldn't make it to league due to practice and tournaments.

I also can't go to the Brawl Release teams tournament (assuming I qualify for state)..
Nope, i dont know you... but if you make it to state i'll probably meet you there...

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
IDAHO!!!!

I need every single one of you to come to The Jiggs. I am working on making it really big. We have the best of WA and OR there. It is getting Catered and it is going to be delicious. You need to all come. Everyone of you not just 5-6 I am talking you moms and grandmas too.

The link to The Jiggs is right here

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135985

Relhots

Smash Lord
In your sig relhots you should change it so it says SSBM>SSBB
SSBB is better cause it has Wolf...thats a no brainer right there...

Turtlehoop: Most of my competition is leaving for college next year...
do you know a Joey Funk or Elias Henderson (you've probably met him...he is the biggest smart*** ever in history...seriously)

Juce

Smash Ace
so, i got a call from my favorite idaho smasher the other day.... can someone direct me to the information on the next idaho tourney?

Top Bottom