• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
Kage is coming to Washington on the 15th of March. We will be having a Gameclucks that weekend. It will be fatter than your average bear, and we are trying to get everyone from BC, EWA, WWA, and OR to attend, and perhaps even some from SoCal. Entry will be 15/10.

For all purposes excluding entry fee, this is a glorified monthly.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
If my PO is cool with it and i can get someone form Idaho to drive me i'll totally hit this up........... if you come to our tournament.

Edit:
LOL i almost forgot about this but anyway. So i was playing Call of Duty 4 and i was trying to think of a sweet clan name, first i came up with TSB which stands for That ****'s Bananus but when I tried to put it in the game shut me down because for no reason at all TSB is a prohibited name....... Ya i know WTF!!! So i sat there for like a hour just playing trying to think of a new name because i got shut the fvck down and the it hit me, why not DEMD (De Enda My D!ck) hahaha and so now thats my clan name which is sweet because i can bust out things like "De Enda My D!ck is gonna fvck you up" before any match.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
**** and all the oos tournies...:( I can't go anywhere big untill i'm out of school....Senior design = alot of work on the weekends. I'm sorry guys, but I'll keep doing smashfests etc. :) You guys need to all go, and make Idaho proud...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Alright guys, pourpose double post, The play n trade on eagle and ustic is still having the tourney on saturday at 10AM.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
bah... this kinda sucks... the tourney at play n' trade this saturday is at 10 am... me and kinx have class from 8-11, and we skipped last class... so iono if we can skip again.

T.T

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So far, i think gnosis, me, qraq, and bc...I think i'll go IC's...kidding...i'll try and advertise some of these guys to go to the tourney. maybe we will find someone decent like last time...(Kinx and Lemon)...Jailene isn't even going...she will be in nampa.....who else is going to come...(ha ha)

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
isnt the tourny in the play n' trade on overland and eagle??? that's the one i signed up on yesternite.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I thought it was being held at the bigger one, on usick and eagle...you can sign up at both places because the same guy owns both. :) But yeah, we will have to make sure...They will send us to another place if we are at the wrong place...

Relhots

Smash Lord
So far, i think gnosis, me, qraq, and bc...I think i'll go IC's...kidding...i'll try and advertise some of these guys to go to the tourney. maybe we will find someone decent like last time...(Kinx and Lemon)...Jailene isn't even going...she will be in nampa.....who else is going to come...(ha ha)
i'll be going...my parents are going to drop me off...my friends don't want to go, and im lucky i don't have a bowling tourney this week...

Relhots

Smash Lord
now that you guys know me...i might be able to go to a smashfest...

oh, and i guess that im right, its not your last melee tourney...:laugh:

Relhots

Smash Lord
If it's a FFA tournament, then you can't say anything about "technically" beating anyone lol. I wouldn't even consider that playing Smash.
it wasn't during the tournament...it was really between the tournament...lol

sorry, im just living in the moment...

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
haha it was a whacked out fun tournament i guess, the lag was unbearable but w/e hehe, no johns :pPP

and KNUTTS!!!! I GOT A **** PARKING TICKET PARKING IN YOUR APARTMENT!!!! lol... ^_^

Top Bottom