• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'll talk to everyone next time I see them, maybe we can get a car going cuz it looks like no one is going to be able to make it to Dan2. And hey if i get a cool PO i might be able to go lol.

666 I'm done posting now....... never mind i can't help posting lol

so i talked to some people from Utah and HOTT will come if Buzz come so Buzz your goin for sure now lol. Di-a wants to come and so does C!Z if they get a rid and im going to talk to RA but i bet he'll say if he gets a ride like them. HOTT's flying so he should be for sure.
Nice, I haven't played the utah kids for a while...well i only played xyven and hott...but I wan't to play more (L)Oosers, so utach should come!

ps...that was supposed to be funny, not me being an ***..with the L

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
GUYS!

So about that Portland, Or tournament...I kinda have family that lives in Portland. I MAY be able to sweet talk my mom into driving a couple of us down there, and maybe even my aunt or grandma bunking us...My aunt has a garage with a couple of couches and a bed we could probably use if we aren't noisey, and my mom would definently enjoy some gas money and helping out with snacks along the roadtrip/taking turns driving. It's something to consider for us..

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Knuttz read what I posted two above. That might solve a lot of our problems getting there and with housing etc.
I know i know. :) If anything...we can have two cars....or i can drvie.. :) i was mentioning it cause dom said something int he car.. :)
who wants to go to my smashfest tommorow! Kinx! Lemon! Josh! Barron! you should go...skarykid?

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Ok guys, I actually spoke to my mom about it already-

She said I could fly if I wanted, but refused to drive us because she's afraid of Snow and Ice. HOWEVER, my dad is a Semi-Driver by profession and doesn't give a crap about where or what he drives to or in, and he could definently take us. My mom said my Aunt would absolutely LOVE to have me and meet my friends (Which she would, my aunt is bad ***) and that means some of us could bunk in her garage. It's of decent size, might get a little bit chilly, but if it's free who cares? The downside is my aunt lives in St. Helens, 25 miles out of Portland, but It's a nice drive and would be a good thing IMO.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Ok guys, I actually spoke to my mom about it already-

She said I could fly if I wanted, but refused to drive us because she's afraid of Snow and Ice. HOWEVER, my dad is a Semi-Driver by profession and doesn't give a crap about where or what he drives to or in, and he could definently take us. My mom said my Aunt would absolutely LOVE to have me and meet my friends (Which she would, my aunt is bad ***) and that means some of us could bunk in her garage. It's of decent size, might get a little bit chilly, but if it's free who cares? The downside is my aunt lives in St. Helens, 25 miles out of Portland, but It's a nice drive and would be a good thing IMO.
whats the max head count for the vehichle and garage?.....and if too many people make plans for one vehichle..then I can drive too...if its ok if we have a few more people bunk in the garage
just making plans now :)

Climax11

Smash Ace
and if too many people make plans for one vehichle..then I can drive too...if its ok if we have a few more people bunk in the garage
like i said, if theres too many for his aunts garage I can try and figure something out for my place too. I have a pretty big house and garage so we could always rig something up.

I like the enthusiasum here. :)

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Knuttz, I'm sure the mountain home + boise community could fit. My Aunt turned it into a play room for my cousin (her granddaughter) and it's fairly large. I'd say 10 or so? We still have a month off and I'd have to talk to my Aunt and my dad to see if he'd be home, but yea. Probably the only request is help with gas on the way up there.
And if I'm right, I think it'd be 5 people to my car. One thing would be the Mountain Home kids in my car, then maybe you could drive behind us and bunk with us too with some Boise kids.
We'll get this going ;)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ok i've somewhat made a list of people going even tho i'm not sure who all really told me there're going so if you not on it post and i'll add you.

Hey guy from Pocatello are you going to make it on the 5th, i put you and your friends on the maybe list so you should post something and ill put you on the real list.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Aight so i couldnt go the the smash fest yesterday because it was my birthday but do we have another one coming up any time soon? (I cant go to oregon) Maybe we could do a round robin or something

gnosis

Smash Lord
Aight so i couldnt go the the smash fest yesterday because it was my birthday but do we have another one coming up any time soon? (I cant go to oregon) Maybe we could do a round robin or something
It's okay, nobody went.

Something will probably happen to train up for all these tournaments soon enough.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
You must bring Buzz and Sugar to The Finger Bang, the Mormons are uniting there. (Me, Ka Master, Eggz, Xsyven might come and some other Utah people).

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I can bring one TV and one fully equipped Cube to the Jan 5 tournament.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
playntrade tourney on feb 9th its the one off of eagle road. I just found out by the luck of me walking in there i'm pretty sure its not on the play n trade site.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
can we please please please have a smash fest sometime this week in the boise area? I have my full liscence now so i can come and i REALLY want to get back into playing

knuttz45

Smash Ace
can we please please please have a smash fest sometime this week in the boise area? I have my full liscence now so i can come and i REALLY want to get back into playing
crap...you missed out on 3 weeks in a row of smashfests....i won't have any for about....at least a couple weeks...next week is the cabin trip for me...the week after is idaho falls tourney...and two weeks are oregon..

BTW

Please let me know if
a. if you are going to idaho falls tourney
b. oregon toruney.

and also..i've decided to secondary zelda....tell me what you think...i'm sick of marth....

I'll think of one maybel in the middle of next week or something....s

gnosis

Smash Lord
While there wouldn't be many people, feel free to call me if you wanna smash 1-on-1 sometime, I'd probably be able to.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
JA:
IF I'm able to go and take a car and give people a place to stay, it'd probably be after I get out of school that Friday (Or hell, if it's a B-day for me I could skip school and not miss any AP classes). We'd probably come back that Sunday morning so we could get some sleep Saturday night.
(This is all assuming I'm able to go and my Aunt is willing to let us bunk at her place)

Relhots

Smash Lord
i know this has nothing to do with the list but does anyone have a wii. Cause i know that i probably will never be able to come to an "event" so when brawl comes out, i can probably play someone online

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I completely understand that, JA, but I think if Knuttz and them had the opportunity for a free place to stay like I may be able to give them, I think they'd take it, and It'd be easier for them to leave when I do so they could just follow us.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I completely understand that, JA, but I think if Knuttz and them had the opportunity for a free place to stay like I may be able to give them, I think they'd take it, and It'd be easier for them to leave when I do so they could just follow us.
I had planned that if that was ok with you. I can be the following car, this is so your whole family can go, and not sacrifice personell for us. This would only be if it was ok with your aunt to house us. Because I have Qraq, JA, Me, Gnos (hopefully) so far...and i'm sure you wouldn't be able to fit that much unless you had a van...and we can even take more with your ride.
the best way to figure this out is after IF we should all get toghether, look at the seating, housing etc. and make a plan out! Everyone who needs to ask (kinx, lemon) or get work off do it NOW!!!!

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
The biggest problem is getting my Dad home at that time since he's a truck driver and my mom will refuse to drive in the snow/be in a vehicle over those mountains in the snow. We spun out going over by Meacham one year, wasn't a fun expereince..
But, the vehicle we'd be driving can seat 5, so as far as I know, My dad, me, Alch, MAYBE my brother if he wants to go see family (he doesn't smash), so I could probably get a 4th or 5th in. I'm going to talk to my dad this weekend and see whats up.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
crap...you missed out on 3 weeks in a row of smashfests....i won't have any for about....at least a couple weeks...next week is the cabin trip for me...the week after is idaho falls tourney...and two weeks are oregon..

BTW

Please let me know if
a. if you are going to idaho falls tourney
b. oregon toruney.

and also..i've decided to secondary zelda....tell me what you think...i'm sick of marth....

I'll think of one maybel in the middle of next week or something....s
lolroflzcopter,
booooo, thats all, theres nothing wrong with marth. Well, except he has no projectiles.

Top Bottom